Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw213

The Division 2

Considering a lot of the assets will be borrowed or worked on from the current build, I imagine that we'll see a better representation of the game than last time.. At least I hope so..

I'm still waiting for that companion app from 2015..

This game needs Battle Royale lol ?

Definitely looks like more Division. I'll probably end up getting it since I enjoyed the first one a lot.

Yeah looks like more of the same but thats a good thing. Looks more green which is a nice change!

Be good if the game cycles seasonally.. Like winter there will be snow environments. That'd be sweet..

Anyway, this is the game I was most looking forward to.

Trailer would have been a lot better without the heavily scripted game play and voice overs ?

It was painfully scripted, I forgot that there were other player and thought they were NPCs for a bit. Then the you need to level up bit came.

6 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

Trailer would have been a lot better without the heavily scripted game play and voice overs ?

Wouldn't be E3 without a painfully awkward scripted voice chat sequence! ?

8 man raids??!! Sign me up Scotty...

• I'm Lovin' It 1

Can't wait for this, played the first one so much than it's a bad thing this is getting released because I'll be glued to it for a long time

22 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

21 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

It was painfully scripted, I forgot that there were other player and thought they were NPCs for a bit. Then the you need to level up bit came.

I believe they're just embracing the cringey memes... ala Bethesda.

The community gives the devs so much grief over it, I think they put it in there to troll.

• Like 2

I'll be there day one, what the hell.

Managed to get myself into the upcoming beta for this, I have one Refer A Friend left that I can give to someone if they want it. Will need to add me on uplay (JorDoggNZGR) to enable me to refer you.

Beta Details:

Starts: Thursday 7 Feb 2019 at 10pm
Ends: Monday 11 Feb 2019 at 10pm

• Like 1

Look forward to hearing everyones opinion on the beta. I can't remember if I signed up for the beta, Im sure I did, didnt get a code though as far as I can see, need to look in the junk/spam though.

I mainly want to know if it feels "samey", the changes they have made look positive to freshen it up but hope its enough. Still looks like the most bullet spongy game ever though, probably just the perception that we are fighting human enemies that can 3 tap us, but we have to put 1-2 full clips into them, esp in higher difficulty.

In general I get bored of series quickly, never gone past a sequel basically in any franchise , including all my fav ones.

20 minutes ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Look forward to hearing everyones opinion on the beta. I can't remember if I signed up for the beta, Im sure I did, didnt get a code though as far as I can see, need to look in the junk/spam though.

I mainly want to know if it feels "samey", the changes they have made look positive to freshen it up but hope its enough. Still looks like the most bullet spongy game ever though, probably just the perception that we are fighting human enemies that can 3 tap us, but we have to put 1-2 full clips into them, esp in higher difficulty.

In general I get bored of series quickly, never gone past a sequel basically in any franchise , including all my fav ones.

I signed up in August last year for it, I got an email last night with my code. You need to enter the code into the PS store (or XBone I guess) and it unlocks the download etc. It sounds like it feels similar but in a good way? I'm really looking forward to this now.

@quackdog Yeah I found my email from August from them saying I've signed up for the D2 Private Beta. Obviously didn't get in. All good though. Look forward to hearing opinions here and seeing reviews. Will pick it up at some point down the line.

• Sad 2

Went on UPlay to accept a few friend invites. Checked on the Beta Participation page, low and be hold there was my PS4 code for the D2 Beta. Downloaded it last night.

Then at 3.48am the email arrives.

They were probably just rolling out the invites so everyone didn't slam the download server and game servers all at once.

I'll give it a good nudge on Saturday night hopefully.

• Like 1

Played an hour or so last night of campaign and hit level 3 I think (max for beta is 7 IIRC) after first couple of missions. 

It's very "samey" and I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet (or both). Dare I say it but it's almost like a new map and patch on my vanilla PS4. Sound and dialogue, weapon handling, and gadgets all handle well just like they did in the original.

Keen to try out the end game invaded mission with a full squad and all the toys at rank 30, plus mop up the side missions before venturing into the DZ. Should be on tonight, Sat and Sun nights.

They can't help with the time difference but the timing of the maintenance really sucked for anyone hoping to play on Friday and Saturday night.

Has there been any word on an Open Beta or will they not have enough time before the game releases?

What are some strange bugs you have seen?  I would say the melee attackers spinning in a circle or approaching me backwards 

Yeah it looks good and runs good.  Unlike the first game which ran pretty shit to begin with.  Haven't run into the bugs ppl have had but not that far in.  It is very samey but time to kill is better at least at this stage.  I dunno, I was more excited about it before playing the beta lol.  I will probably give it a go but maybe not a day one purchase