ZombieRawkMachine

Upcoming Trailers

12 hours ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

The Upside Trailer #1

Little bit annoyed they are hacking one of my all time favorite movies with this half baked actor.

Watch this instead of you dont mind subtitles, its well worth it!

4 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Little bit annoyed they are hacking one of my all time favorite movies with this half baked actor.

Watch this instead of you dont mind subtitles, its well worth it!

I actually think Upside looks good, it still looks like it has a fair bit of heart.

I've always wanted to watch the Intouchables.... but its hard to find time to watch movies by myself and the missus can't stand the idea of reading a movie.

The first time we went to the Reading cinema, I had to explain to her that it was pronounced red-ing and that it didn't mean everything was subtitled

Based on a real story about an elderly drug courier.  

Haha yeah when I saw it its all I could think about. Its time for another killzone game going back to its roots and a movie would be awesome done right!

The Killzone games never clicked with me, but yea that's straight up Helghast, even to me.

13 hours ago, JorDogg said:

What you think? @Outlaw213 @siamesedreams

Damn son! I think Guerrilla Games need to speak to their lawyers about getting a piece of that action.

Just give me Killzone 4, as close a copy of Killzone 2 mechanics as possible (but also improved) while updating graphics etc and I would be a happy happy man.

If they kept it the same as 2 so that burst firing from the hip was the way to go that would be awesome.  It was the one game where skill while shooting was a major part of things.  Very rarely did I use ADS when using the standard rifles.

13 hours ago, siamesedreams said:

Damn son! I think Guerrilla Games need to speak to their lawyers about getting a piece of that action.

Just give me Killzone 4, as close a copy of Killzone 2 mechanics as possible (but also improved) while updating graphics etc and I would be a happy happy man.

If they kept it the same as 2 so that burst firing from the hip was the way to go that would be awesome.  It was the one game where skill while shooting was a major part of things.  Very rarely did I use ADS when using the standard rifles.

Looks like Jin-Roh came first in 1999 before Killzone in 2004.

This is an image from the Japanese Jin-Roh movie in 1999:

MV5BMjBjYTljYzgtNzExYy00OTI3LWIyMzYtZWZh

10 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Looks like Jin-Roh came first in 1999 before Killzone in 2004.

This is an image from the Japanese Jin-Roh movie in 1999:

Yeah I vaguely remember that doing the rounds back in the day.  A lot of years have passed since then so memory is a bit foggy haha

I wonder how much Audi paid for that product placement..?

Damn the live action and CGI mix looked pretty damn good.

The longer it went however I started to get annoyed with Reynolds voice though. I don't think it suits the role. He has such a distinctive voice and when its the same jokey tone as Deadpool it feels hard to separate for me.