Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw213

Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm calling it now... Rainbow powered flying unicorns, AK47s, Converse branded cowboy boot, Viking helmets, Bullet and arrow proof shields...  Its going to get ridonkulous lol

c61f77ee3dea2ccb6e8b488a6349768c.jpg

• I'm Lovin' It 1

I can't be bothered going through all of that again, but my (ten gallon) hat's off to those of you who are.

• Sad 1

I don't see it being as big as gtao...people will be put off by trolls... hell its bad enough we can't stop killing each other... they need to add more npcs and turn freeroam to passive mode only and have series as killing mode. 

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

37 minutes ago, Ati said:

I don't see it being as big as gtao...people will be put off by trolls... hell its bad enough we can't stop killing each other... they need to add more npcs and turn freeroam to passive mode only and have series as killing mode. 

Yeah I agree it wont be anywhere near as big as GTAO - its just so much faster and exhilarating with fast cars and bigger variety of more interesting guns.

Yeah I hope they make a passive mode possible like RDR1, or better yet if they made a section of the map all PvP freeroam - the most obvious place would be The entire Great Plains of West Elizabeth (where Blackwater is), having a smaller area would make the random gun battles more interesting too, and you'll find like minded people in there.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed that the beta is simply a beta & that there's a LOT more content to come, along with a wide range of refinement.  Even still, I struggle to see this becoming what our GTAO night was.  I don't like that you can level up with gold - XP should be a sign of in game experience.

16 minutes ago, MadCant said:

Fingers crossed that the beta is simply a beta & that there's a LOT more content to come, along with a wide range of refinement.  Even still, I struggle to see this becoming what our GTAO night was.  I don't like that you can level up with gold - XP should be a sign of in game experience.

Yeah I'm not sure if this is a true beta, or just a stress test. Most game betas now days arent betas at all,  just stress tests.....  

Seems pretty P2W at the moment. Hopefully they take alot of the community feedback that Im reading on board and make the changes. I really enjoyed RDR1 online, but not liking what Im seeing and feeling at the moment... It might just be a 100% single player completion then move on for me. More than likely like GTAO it will continue to evolve and add more and more, though the craziness factor of things you can do in GTAO doesnt really fit the RDR theme unless they say fck it and go full flying rainbow powered unicorns at some point because of lack of ideas etc

I've already had more than my money's worth from the SP and still a good 10-20 hours to do some challenges and I've almost hit 100 hours wrapping up the main story.

Have no interest in MP at all, too many other games queued up.

33 minutes ago, ricky1981 said:

I've already had more than my money's worth from the SP and still a good 10-20 hours to do some challenges and I've almost hit 100 hours wrapping up the main story.

Have no interest in MP at all, too many other games queued up.

Im going to also have to give the online a pass, the SP is just what i wanted and Smash is arriving on Friday so I have my multiplayer fix.

On 2/12/2018 at 10:44 PM, Ati said:

So 9 of us turn up tonight.

Ingame chat sucks.

Only 4 in temporary posse.

Enemies in missions are the rest of your lobby(32-4) and some NPC. $3-$4 reward 

16 or 32 pvp playlist.. which can be fun but buggy as well.

I can't see us being co-op while not being in same posse.. like it's in our nature to compete and keep killing each other for fun🙃

This all sounds less than ideal. Hopefully they make changes after the "beta".

I might just hold off playing the multiplayer for a while. Wait until they do the GTAO thing of "Sign in and get a $$ bonus". Will give me a chance to finish the single player.

Got plenty of other online games for that multiplayer fix.

17 minutes ago, iLythium said:

This all sounds less than ideal. Hopefully they make changes after the "beta".

I might just hold off playing the multiplayer for a while. Wait until they do the GTAO thing of "Sign in and get a ¢¢ bonus". Will give me a chance to finish the single player.

Got plenty of other online games for that multiplayer fix.

there we go , thats better!

• Haha 2

I gave r☆  feed back about increasing posse size... you can only write 500 letters at a time.I guess they don't wanna read novels of feedback 🤣

increase posse size , adjust the reward money for jobs , try work out a balance in freeroam (getting killed easily), fix in game chat , and ban steele from playing.

fix those and itll be fantastic

• Haha 2
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

I dunno if this is a known thing or not, but there is an arabian horse with middling stats for sale at the stables for free. Its listed under tbe superior class. Highly reccomend getting rid of your original horse as opposed to buying a stable slot, because of the extra daily upkeep charge

• Like 1

20 hours ago, that_black_guy said:

I dunno if this is a known thing or not, but there is an arabian horse with middling stats for sale at the stables for free. Its listed under tbe superior class. Highly reccomend getting rid of your original horse as opposed to buying a stable slot, because of the extra daily upkeep charge

When I first got to the stables, I looked at the Arabian & it had a charge.  I bought the cheap as **** version, did you possibly get one of the premium versions..?

Nah, I just got the standard edition. Unless it's some kind of reward from GTAO... I still dunno where to get my golden revolver and tomahawk from the GTAO events

• Like 1

The Arabian horse is a ps4 exclusive bonus as far as I'm aware, only available after the prologue. Also a double action revolver (or something) is available at a fence for free too