Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw213

Red Dead Redemption 2

@my_r32Though it’s not a pre order bonus you can get the white Arabian horse for free up in the mountains. It’s a much better horse but requires a little work and a brief detour back up the mountains. 

How do we do spoilers again?

• Like 1

^thats the one I found. Kicked me in the face a few times but we're good now. Way better than the freebie war horse... which reminds me, I had my bond level with the war horse reset too.

I have not played this but I found this on facebook: Which of you is it? Fess Up.

Red Dead Redemption 2 players have been sending abuse to a real person called Colm O'Driscoll

He's reaching the end of his tether. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-11-06-red-dead-redemption-2-players-have-been-sending-abuse-to-a-real-person-called-colm-odriscoll?fbclid=IwAR2gkjtNOi49es8z-hF8U0cuBHbl2S3UL5RwUbAoCjXeJp49NFEFjJ7dpX8

@Lyger I read this too, pretty harsh for the poor bloke. Reminds me of the Simpson episode where Homer Simpson was initially an awesome detective in a pilot on TV and then there rewrote him as a bumbling idiot. 

Anyone else found the Night folk yet? Damn I wasn't expecting them!

Still having a great time playing. Getting on to play it only a few nights a week unfortunately but I feel I've put quite a few hours into it >10-15hours and I'm still on Ch.2 lol  There is just so much to do. Only just learnt or got the ability to fish ... so there's another time sink. So many great little stories everywhere to be had on every adventure.

No way am I going to get this done before the Online (RDO) comes out.

• Like 1

This game can be so fucking frustrating at times. 

Was wandering aimlessly near Valentine and took a pot shot at an elk. Yay, perfect pelt. Decided to take it to the trapper in Saint Denis by way of stagecoach. Got ambushed by O'Driscolls on the way to the station, managed to barely survive. Got stagecoach to trapper - but my horse with the pelt on it didn't follow and was still miles away out of whistle range. . Ran ages to the outskirts of town to set up a camp and teleport the horse. Got attacked by an alligator, just managed to get away. Then attacked by a second alligator and died. 

Controller thrown. 

I save manually every 10-15 minutes to avoid stuff like that, don't worry too much as perfect pelts aren't that hard to get. Get yourself a high-powered rifle and pretty much every animal can be one-shotted using deadeye.

For anyone that keeps wondering whether to take that perfect pelt you just got to the Trapper or to Pearson, here is a list I put together from a wiki.

I have it in .doc if anyone wants it, but had to convert it to picture file to upload.

Hope it helps ya'll! 🤠 Just print it off and strike them off as you go.

RDR2 Pearson and Trapper Pelts.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The roll out looks like this for anyone that doesn't want to jump in the article. Be aware we are a day ahead here in NZ. So most of us Day1 players who played Day1 can play Thursday. With everyone opened up to it on Saturday. Going by the initial opening time, they all show go live 2.30am.

• Tuesday, November 27th: All Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition owners. Please note, players who purchased the physical Ultimate Edition must redeem the Ultimate Edition code in the packaging to be eligible.
  • Wednesday, November 28th: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on October 26th according to our data.
  • Thursday, November 29th: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 between October 26th to October 29th according to our data.
  • Friday, November 30th: All players who own Red Dead Redemption 2.
  • Like 1

I still need about a 9 more months to finish the story before I worry about online. By which point most of the community will be rocking gatling guns and flaming war horses

1 hour ago, that_black_guy said:

I still need about a 9 more months to finish the story before I worry about online. By which point most of the community will be rocking gatling guns and flaming war horses

Yeah same bro, I've only just started Chapter 3. Last time I played I played for 2 hours and all I got done was hunt and skin 5 iguanas (perfect), and bought some fishing lures lol.  Too easy to get side tracked with all the extra things you can do in this game , especially random events.

• I'm Lovin' It 1

Finished the main story just now. Great stuff.

No interest in the online game, personally.

Online  (co-op)is awesome. Compares to 76.......  even for a fangirl..... I don't know what Bethesda is thinking...(or not.)

WKj2GGx.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just finished Chapter 3. Created my online character and did the first few tutorial bits of that but didn't go much further.

Getting back into the single player has been good after not playing for a couple of weeks when Spyro/Battlefield came out. I'll finish it eventually.

Midway through chapter 5 and loving it

Spoiler

Starting to get a bit concerned about Arthur's persistent cough which hasn't cleared but is seemingly getting worse. I have a bad feeling about this. 

EDIT - Just got to the TB part - gits

The online economy fucking sucks. $4-$10 for completing MP, Story Missions, and Stranger Missions, and guns costs hundreds of dollar more than they did in Single Player. 

As one reddit user put it.. 'We're making money like its 1899 and paying 2018 prices.' The prices for the guns in game are more than they cost to buy today lmao. 

3 hours ago, ChieftaiNZ said:

The online economy fucking sucks. $4-$10 for completing MP, Story Missions, and Stranger Missions, and guns costs hundreds of dollar more than they did in Single Player. 

As one reddit user put it.. 'We're making money like its 1899 and paying 2018 prices.' The prices for the guns in game are more than they cost to buy today lmao. 

Yeah that's all I've been reading about online. Apparently a can of baked beans is worth more than a gold or Platinum bracelet.

Some are saying you can make more from fishing and hunting. Just sounds like a repetitive grind though.

Either way I guess they needed to make it like this otherwise everyone would have everything in a few days.

2 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Yeah that's all I've been reading about online. Apparently a can of baked beans is worth more than a gold or Platinum bracelet.

Some are saying you can make more from fishing and hunting. Just sounds like a repetitive grind though.

Either way I guess they needed to make it like this otherwise everyone would have everything in a few days.

You make like $5 on average from missions and the mauser pistol is like 1k it's ridiculous.

So its more like the end of GTA V online pricing rather than the beginning?  Thats depressing. 

So 9 of us turn up tonight.

Ingame chat sucks.

Only 4 in temporary posse.

Enemies in missions are the rest of your lobby(32-4) and some NPC. $3-$4 reward 

16 or 32 pvp playlist.. which can be fun but buggy as well.

I can't see us being co-op while not being in same posse.. like it's in our nature to compete and keep killing each other for fun🙃

Yes in game chat was awful! Why is it only people in the local vicinity? 

Posse rules are pretty shit too tbh. 

Need friendly free roam like old RDR!