Didn’t think they’d go with street profits for tag titles. Enjoyed breeze/dream. The women’s title scene is a bit rinse and repeat with bazsler continuing to hold on. it i guess with ronda out and the other two needing work there’s no need to push her up to raw/smack especially as the cards up there are stacked (if they only used them properly).

Pleased cole one. Great match as always and the era in charge opens up much more than gorgano - I assume this might have been the plan all along but ciampa’s injury mean’t they needed the do-over.

Roll on HHH taking over the big time.

Yes it makes me think are they bringing up Gargano to the main roster or maybe having them reform DIY and appear on Smackdown since there isn't any decent teams left on there.

Funny that Backlash has now changed to Stomping Grounds.

Since Super House Show as I call it is on tomorrow here is some better stuff to watch Jon Moxley vs Juice Robinson in NJPW & the latest Botchamania

Well this weekend is Stomping Ground or Super Showdown Part 2 because most of these are just rehashed matches from that show or even as far back as Wrestlemania.

Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre Singles match
Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Baron Corbin Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship TBD as the special guest referee
Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler Steel cage match for the WWE Championship
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Ricochet Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn Tag team match
Tony Nese (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak Triple Threat match for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker) Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship

The card for Extreme Rules

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 Match Card/Matches:

The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre (No Holds Barred Match)
Universal Champion Seth Rollins & Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans (Winners Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match)
WWE Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Samoa Joe
SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross (2-on-1 Handicap Match)
SmackDown Tag Team Champions Daniel Bryan & Rowan vs. Big E & Xavier Woods vs. Heavy Machinery
United States Champion Ricochet vs. AJ Styles
WWE Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak vs. Tony Nese
Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley (Last Man Standing Match)
Raw Tag Team Champions The Revival vs. The Usos
Aleister Black vs. Cesaro

Finally caught up with ExRules.

Mixed showing. Enjoyed the taker match but it felt slow and ponderous at times. I did smile at the commentary laying it on thick about what great shape he was in after the let down of saudi arabia.

Aleister Cesaro was good but they’ve both put on better.

Strowman/lashley. Not bothered

Bailey Bliss. Meh, feels like they’re stalling and waiting for something (banks maybe?)

Kingston/Joe. As much as Kofi Bryan was the highlight of mania just give Joe a title and let him run with it. This revolving door chopping and changing does no favours. Owen is in the same boat. Imagine the Havok with Joe Vs Owens for the title.

Richochet got screwed. Chewed up for the reborn club.

Despite the narrative disappointment I liked the show. Roll on Summerslam.

last 2 ppvs have been alot better. guess thats the benifit of competition. hopefully they can keep improving and build on this momentium. a slightly more adult product world help.

bring back the bra and panties!!