Liv Morgan got KOed after a Yes Kick botch on Raw. Looked nasty. 

Bad that she was KOed but when you watch the replay she leans forward almost into the kick whereas all the male superstars have gone back with each kick.  Not a good look for Brie either way with the amount of botches she has done what is going to happen in Melbourne.

If they’re worried about Brie it’s a tag so they can always rest her for much of it. Nikki and Ronda can do most of the work much like Rollins and Reigns did when Angle subbed in for the shield last year or when Reigns won the rumble for mania 31 despite spending most of the match hiding in the back. If Liv isn’t ok to wrestle they could protect both of them and play into it further.

On a more positive note WWE have confirmed they have signed former TNA Knockout & 2 time Mae Young Classic contestant, Mia Yim.  Look for her matches on Youtube she has an impressive moveset and if she is put in NXT will definitely help the Women's Division there.

Mia_Yim_at_Smash_Canusa.jpg

Io Shirai kicking all kinds of ass on the latest episode of Mae Young. I actually felt a bit sorry for her opponent, who got strong-styled into the floor.

Evolution is going to reunite at Smackdown 1000 which is October 16th.

Possible leaked WWE Evolution PPV card.  I hid the Mae Young Classic Finalists since you are still watching it Jenesyde.

• COMPLETE MATCH-CARD FOR WWE EVOLUTION REPORTEDLY LEAKED – NEW TITLES SET TO DEBUT AT THE PPV?

The following photo has been making the rounds on Social Media and it shows the complete match-card for next month’s first ever all-women’s PPV, WWE Evolution:

If you had an issue reading the matches on the photo, you can check out the complete match-card below:

– NXT UK Women’s Championship Match: Rhea Ripley vs. Dakota Kai vs. Jinny vs. Killer Kelly

– Special Announcement (SEGMENT)

– Carmella Talk Show w/ the Ladies of GLOW (SEGMENT)

– Ivory, Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. The Riott Squad

– Mae Young Classic 2018 Finale:

Io Shirai vs. Toni Storm

– 20 Women Battle Royal: Winner faces Kairi Sane for the NXT Women’s Championship

– Asuka vs. Ember Moon

– Melina vs. Naomi

– Lita vs. Mickie James

– NXT Women’s Championship Match: Kairi Sane vs. Winner of the Battle Royal

– Trish Stratus vs. Alexa Bliss

– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Beth Phoenix & Natalya vs. Kelly Kelly & Alicia Fox vs. The IIconics vs. Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville

– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch

– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Ronda Rousey vs. Nikki Bella

Well the Super Show-Down was pretty bleh, glad I didn't spend a lot of money on attending.

That whole Cena performance was the most Cena thing I have ever seen. Skin-crawlingly pandering.

all shit except for the last match

Caught up with showdown. Real shame about Samoa Joe. He’s a great heel and much rather see him tear Bryan (or the Miz) apart rather than Styles. That said given the short finish I wouldn’t be surprised if crown jewel, if it goes ahead, had two championship triple threats.

The whole show, which I enjoyed - particularly the cruiserweight class - lead up to taker/HHH. Both of them are masters at the promo and hype going in was great. Then it comes to the match and nowadays taker just seems... spent. No one but him gets to say when he should call time on his career but I hope it’s close. That said, H sells well and it was a nice surprise that he got the win.

shame about roman reigns , don't like the character but them man is a legend. hope you fight through it!

Yes I was shocked by the news don't like the push he is getting but wouldn't wish it on the person.

Man WWE Evolution is starting to look as lame as the Melbourne PPV house show and it had so much potential of having Legends faceoff against new talent instead of having pointless tag matches and putting a lot of the legends in the battle royal.  The only match that probably has decent potential is the Mae Young Classic Final and maybe the Becky/Charlotte match although I doubt it.

Shocking and sad news about Roman. The guy has been slogging his guts out for years and finally when he gets back on top, this happens. 

Ok, gonna give this prediction thing ago:

Card from wwe.com

Sasha Banks, Bayley and Natalya vs. The Riott Squad    BBN

Trish Stratus and Lita vs. Mickie James and Alicia Fox (Bliss injured)    T&L

Toni Storm vs. Io Shirai (Mae Young Classic final)   Storm

Kairi Sane vs. Shayna Baszler (NXT Women's Championship)  Sane

Women's Battle Royal  No idea

Ronda Rousey vs. Nikki Bella (Raw Women's Championship) Rousey

Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte (SmackDown Women's Championship) Lynch and please let this close the show

No mention of tag titles, figured they’ve been lost in the shuffle, bit of a shame as fancied banks/bailey imploding giving the titles to the iconics.

Thoughts?

I agree with all of your picks , but add ember moon to win the battle royale

Finally saw the show after only seeing mention here and there but not knowing the actual results.  Everyone was expecting it to be a botchfest and surprisingly it wasn't Brie Bella this time.  There was the really awkward hurricanrana in the battle royal with Carmella & I believe Ember Moon and also Sasha Banks jump over the top rope where she held onto the top rope and would have hit the ring apron if the Riott Squad hadn't saved her.

So many people could have won the Battle Royal to make a new feud but oh no it had to be Nia again and also was expecting the Mae Young Classic to be a bit more fast paced but it had a really slow build.  Not sure what is happening about winning it because I know Shirai was signed ages ago but is Toni Storm only on the NXT UK Brand.

The Lynch / Flair match definitely should have closed the show. It was so good. Heel Becky is best Becky.

I suppose it was a successful PPV for WWE. It didn't feel as though it needed any guy's matches. It was missing anything by not having them, but they need some more writers because I definitely felt the matches that actually had some kind of story behind them were better.

John Cena & Daniel Bryan have both pulled out of the Crown Jewel PPV.  Cena will be replaced by Lashley in the World Cup event thing and will have to wait for Smackdown to see what happens with the Bryan replacement.  Rumours are it will be Rusev since he isn't doing a lot but who knows.

Looks like it's going to be AJ vs Samoa Joe. 

What a PR disaster this show is. 

Evolution was good, annoyed that Kairi lost though.

If you want to predict for Blood Money in the Bank or Crown Jewel as it is called here is the card.  Remember it is on a Friday so probably Saturday here (someone can correct me if I'm wrong).

Smackdown Tag Team Titles The Bar (c) vs New Day

World Cup Tournament Round 1
Seth Rollins vs Bobby Lashley
Kurt Angle vs Dolph Ziggler
Jeff Hardy vs The Miz
Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton

World Cup Tournament Round 2

World Cup Tournament Final

WWE Championship AJ Styles (c) vs Samoa Joe

Match for the vacant Universal Championship Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar

DX vs Brothers of Destruction

- the bar

- world cup mysterio takes it home

- styles (although wish it would be joe)

- braun

- brothers setting up michaels undertaker at mania

Well all I have to say is LOL what a s**tshow. 

• Like 1

yeah, not their best and more noticeable given it came five nights after evolution which was great.

I didn’t really get why brock won until the ufc results. I really hope they cobble together something with lesnar - cormier. one of the reviews on bleacher suggested that cormier had already met with wwe about a job so maybe they’ve moved this forward or escalated it to include a title but as ufc isn’t predetermined then who knows. shame raw is back to one title though..

The only real PPV this month NXT Takeover Wargames Match card so far

NXT Championship: Tommaso Ciampa (c) vs Velveteen Dream
Aleister Black vs Johnny Gargano
The Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly & Roderick Strong) vs Pete Dunne, Ricochet and the War Raiders (Hanson & Rowe)
NXT Women's Championship 2 out of 3 Falls: Shayna Baszler (c) vs Kairi Sane

Survivor Series is starting to look more like Night of Champions.

Ronda Rousey (RAW Women's Champion) vs Becky Lynch (Smackdown Women's Champion)
Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Champion) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (United States Champion)
Brock Lesnar (Universal Champion) vs. AJ Styles (WWE Champion)
Team Raw (Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Braun Strowman, TBA, and TBA) (with Baron Corbin) vs. Team SmackDown (The Miz, Daniel Bryan, Shane McMahon, Rey Mysterio, and Samoa Joe)
Team Raw (TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, and TBA) (with Alexa Bliss) vs. Team SmackDown (Carmella, Naomi, Sonya Deville, Asuka, and TBA)
AOP (Akam and Rezar) (Raw Tag Team Champions) (with Drake Maverick) vs. The Bar (Cesaro and Sheamus) (SmackDown Tag Team Champions) (with Big Show)
Team Raw (TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, and TBA) vs. Team SmackDown (The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso), The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and/or Xavier Woods), TBA, TBA, and TBA)
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Buddy Murphy (c) vs. Mustafa Ali