Where you can talk about your favorite matches & wrestlers from around the world.  Also post YouTube videos of classic or funny moments.

News today that Smackdown is moving to Fox, which is weird. Will be interesting to see if they tweak things a bit. 

Other rumours are that John Morrison is going to NJPW & that WWE are looking at signing Io Shirai (consistently women's wrestler of the year) for next year's Mae Young Classic & possibly beyond.  I had a quick look on Youtube and she has faced Kairi Sane & Bayzler before.

I'm also interested to see what the PPV card for the event hosted by Cody Rhodes and the Young Bucks called All In looks like.

This current MITB card looks almost as crap as the Backlash one.

WWE Money in the Bank matches

WWE Championship -- AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Last Man Standing): Nakamura chose the stipulation after beating Styles in a one-on-one match on SmackDown. It will be the fourth time they square off with the title on the line (fifth overall) dating back to WrestleMania 34.

Raw Women's Championship -- Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey: In a major shocker, this match was booked at the NBC upfront presetnation on the red carpet. Most expected Jax to get a new opponent (or fight Bliss again) with it looking like Rousey would take on Mickie James or be in Natalya's corner in a match against James.

SmackDown Women's Championship -- Carmella (c) vs. Asuka: Carmella stunningly earned a clean win over Charlotte Flair at Backlash, but with the knee injury tossed into the finish and Flair in the MITB match, Paige named Asuka the new challenger.

Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match -- Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens vs. New Day member vs. Samoa Joe: The men's Money in the Bank match field was set on SmackDown with Joe taking the final spot. It looks like the New Day entrant will be a surprise at the show itself.

Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match -- Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks: The women's Money in the Bank match field was set on the Memorial Day edition of Raw when Banks was victorious in a gauntlet match over Ruby Riott.

Intercontinental Championship -- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias: Following an incident on Raw in which Elias smacked Rollins with a guitar, tossing him from atop the announce table, Rollins accepted a challenge for his title on Twitter. Yes, really.

Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal: After repeated altercations with one another on Raw, this one-on-one bout was made official on the May 21 edition of the show. If anything, it'll be quite interesting to see how the Chicago crowd takes to this matchup as a whole.

Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass: After Cass attacked Bryan following their triple threat match on SmackDown, WWE announced on Twitter that the two will square off against one another in Chicago. Bryan was victorious in their first match at Backlash when he made Cass tap out. 

Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn: After the horrific segment on Raw featuring Lashley's "sisters," the match was made on the May 28 edition of Raw where Lashley confronted Zayn to challenge him for Money in the Bank. The match is on, so now we'll see where things go from here.  

SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson: In a bit of a surprise, the Good Brothers beat The Usos clean to win a No. 1 contendership and shot at the titles.

Roman vs Jinder... Christ. The crowd are going to absolutely tear that apart.

On ‎3‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 12:30 PM, Dkindahouse said:

lets have a bet? chose the winners of each match and see how we all do?

1 hour ago, Dvst8u said:

lets have a bet? chose the winners of each match and see how we all do?

Yes we could also include the NXT Takeover because that happens the day before.

Don't follow nxt at all but happy to give it a go

I wasn't too enthused about Ciampa v Gargano 2 at TakeOver, but after this week's NXT bloodbath I'm starting to think it will be good. Gargano is angry.

Still think they should have ended the feud after the last match though, that was a perfect ending.

I added the RAW Tag Team Championship as a bonus if it is added to the card.  If you are also going to Predict the NXT Takeover card do so by the 16th because it will be on the 17th our time.  There will be no Cultaholic style punishments if you lose so just give it a shot.

MITB PPV

Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
Ember Moon, Alexa Bliss, Natalya, and Sasha Banks from the Raw side and Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Lana, and Naomi from the SmackDown side. 
Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
Braun Strowman, Bobby Roode, Finn Balor, and Kevin Owens from the Raw side and The Miz, Rusev, Samoa Joe, and a member of The New Day from the SmackDown side. 
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura in a Last Man Standing match (WWE Championship)
Ronda Rousey vs. Nia Jax (Raw Women’s Championship)
Carmella (c) vs. Asuka (SmackDown Women’s Championship)
Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. Gallows & Anderson (SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias (Intercontinental championship)
Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn
Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass
Rumoured match
Deleter of Worlds (c) vs The B-Team (RAW Tag Team Championship)

NXT Takeover Chicago
The Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong) (c) vs. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
Aleister Black (c) vs. Lars Sullivan    Singles match for the NXT Championship
Tommaso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargano    Street Fight
Ricochet vs. Velveteen Dream    Singles match
Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Nikki Cross    Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship

Just had NJPW wrestler Kazuchida Okada appear in my Yakuza 6 game there's a few other NJPW wrestlers in there.

In NJPW news The Young Bucks won the NJPW Heavyweight Tag Team Championship, Chris Jericho won the NJPW Intercontinental Championship & Kenny Omega won the NJPW World Heavyweight Championship.

Anyway on with my picks.  If you are picking for NXT get it done before Sunday & for the MITB PPV before Monday if you are choosing picks.

MITB PPV

Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match
Ember Moon because we have seen everyone else fight before. 

Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match
The Miz just so he can gloat to Daniel Bryan

Shinsuke Nakamura in a Last Man Standing match (WWE Championship) because they are having a show in Osaka soon.

Ronda Rousey (Raw Women’s Championship) why would they sign her if she was going to be a jobber.

Asuka (SmackDown Women’s Championship) I feel Carmella is just an interim champ because they didn't want Charlotte looking bad

Roman Reigns  honestly I don't care for this match

Bludgeon Brothers (c)  (SmackDown Tag Team Championship)

Seth Rollins (c) (Intercontinental championship)
Bobby Lashley another match I don't care for
Daniel Bryan 
Rumoured match
Deleter of Worlds (c) (RAW Tag Team Championship) because what else would they do now Jeff is on smackdown

NXT Takeover Chicago
The Undisputed Era (Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong) (c) NXT Tag Team Championship
Aleister Black (c) NXT Championship
Johnny Gargano    Street Fight because then Ciampa might appear on the main shows
Ricochet Singles match
Shayna Baszler (c) Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship then Nikki Cross will rejoin Sanity on Smackdown and maybe interfere in the Women's MITB match.

Okada vs Omega was ridiculously good, and went for an insane 75 minutes. And a huge week for WWE shows coming up - TakeOver on Sunday, Money In The Bank on Monday, then the UK Title tournament Wednesday and Thursday. Stock up the fridge.

My picks for the upcoming shows...

TakeOver
Undisputed Era
Baszler (ugh)
CIampa
Dream
Black

MITB
Becky in the women's ladder match
KO in the men's
Nakamura (please God)
Asuka, in about five seconds
Nia
Roman, hopefully in some sort of heel turn
Good Brothers
Rollins
Lashley
Bryan

The Undisputed Era
Aleister Black
Johnny Gargano
Velveteen Dream
Shayna Baszler

MITB

Bludgeon 
Sasha
Braun - hard one to pick , braun been winning everything lately but 
               anyone could win i guess its hard to see whos going to get a future push
AJ - to retain but with interference
Nia
Carmella
Reigns
Bobby
Seth (hardest to pick because i like them both)
Bryan

Takeover results 

Undisputed Era retained, Ricochet won after a 630, Baszler won with her submission, Aleister Black retained, Tomasso Ciampa won.

So myself 4/5, Jenesyde 4/5, Dvst8u 3/5.  Not bad for someone who doesn't watch the show.  Lets hope tomorrow's main show is less predictable.  If you still want to do picks for the MITB PPV get it done before tomorrow.

Also HHH announced a show at the MCG in Oz October 6th featuring wrestlers from both shows.  HHH will be facing Taker.  Tickets on sale June 28th 10AM (So about 12.30/1PM here) at Ticketek.com.au if you are interested and the date in October is a Saturday.

I'm happy with my score , good work you guys.

Limited info but that ppv sounds epic. Def be getting it for a Saturday night partay

Yes apart from the HHH/Taker match the only other people announced in the video were Ronda Rousey, AJ Styles, Sasha Banks, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Charlotte Flair, Braun Strowman, Roman Reigns  & the New Day.  I saw a Cultaholic video and that showed a poster for the event which also showed Samoa Joe, Bray Wyatt, Carmella, Shinsuke Nakamura, Alexa Bliss, Randy Orton, Finn Balor, Bobby Roode, Bobby Lashley, Nia Jax, The Miz, Asuka and Seth Rollins.  My friend from Christchurch is thinking of going.

Damn it I had heard rumours of Ellsworth but was hoping it wasn't true.  Anyway since the RAW Women's match was a No contest results were out of 9.  Me 5/9, Jenesyde 4/9, Dvst8u 8/9.

The show results were Bludgeon Brothers retained, Daniel Bryan won, Bobby Lashley won, Seth Rollins won, Alexa bliss won Women's MITB, Carmella won with interference from Ellsworth, Roman Reigns won, AJ Styles retained, RAW Women's match between Nia Jax & Ronda Rousey was a no contest when Alexa bliss attacked them both with the MITB briefcase.  She then cashed in on Nia and won with Twisted Bliss, Braun Strowman won the Men's MITB.

Fuck, Nakamura lost yet again. That's him finished. 

Crowd predictably took a massive dump on the Jinder/Roman match. 

Yes I thought with the upcoming show in Osaka that himself & Asuka would win.  Man why do WWE suck so much with carrying over wrestler's momentum from NXT to the main shows.

In other news HBK will also be at the Melbourne PPV so I wonder if he will ref the HHH/Taker match again or maybe try and fight against AJ.

1 hour ago, Dkindahouse said:

Man why do WWE suck so much with carrying over wrestler's momentum from NXT to the main shows.

Because Vince. 

I'm seriously considering going to the Melbourne show with my son. Depends on ticket prices. 

Just makes me think of one of the chants from Cultaholic  "Vince McMahon likes big, sweaty men" probably why Big Cass is getting airtime and now Lars in NXT.

Guess we will have to see next Thursday what those prices will be.

Also AJ Styles is the cover wrestler for WWE2K19.  I haven't looked up any other info on it.

so I won the guessing game?

wasn't a bad ppv actually. my womens fav alexa bliss made me happy

the mens was predictable but fun.

Big Cass has been released.  Hooray now Daniel Bryan can actually have some matches we want to see like against AJ Styles without Nakamura interfering.

Also I see Moustache Mountain (Tyler Bate & Trent Seven) beat The Undisputed Era for the NXT Tag Team Titles.

2 hours ago, Dkindahouse said:

Big Cass has been released.  

Similar to Emma, on a PPV one day and fired the next. Weird. 

Yes he did a lot of things off script.  One example is when he was only supposed to kick the Daniel Bryan impersonator twice but kicked him multiple times even after being told not to.

Does this mean that Carmella has split from him because would be awkward with the amount of time she would spend at the show.

I wonder if Sami Zayn will be the next one fired he injured the same shoulder that he injured on his RAW debut & is out for 9-10 months plus the fact they don't really have any storylines for him.

Tickets for the Melbourne PPV range from $40-$1500 ringside.  The next ones up were about $90 then $130.  When I clicked on the link for Get Tickets I had to signup just to check the prices. http://premier.ticketek.com.au/