Cortez72

GTA Weekly Updates and Sunday Funday

Awesome!  Snow is cooler than... something not quite as cold as snow..? 

Sorry I couldn't jump on last night Ati.  I tried... it would've probably been a waste of time with just the two of us anyway, but I still tried.

Damn it i was going to jump on last night too, Would have been good just the two of us Ati! 🙂 Wife was sick and I had self pity for my sunburn so just chilled in Elite Dangerous. Def keen for another night though. Ill keep an eye on this thread. 

Yeah nah gtao is a sad place without you guys. Got kill a few time so turn passive. Tried a job with the monster cars with one other person...so ho hum.... 

Thanks for hosting ost.

Merry christmas all.

Sad to see gtao go p2w way. 

Waiting for gta6. Ps5? 

Can't milk us for too long. ...or can they?

Already. 

😀

(suckers)

image.png.ffa6e0cd55cc787f6d07ebc03430ab76.png

As the result of a class-action settlement with the citizens of Los Santos, Alan Jerome Productions – the fine people who brought you the blood-thirsty hybrid of automotive combat and gladiatorial competition that is Arena War TV – has been ordered to compensate the people of Southern San Andreas with up to GTA$1M each. Jump into GTA Online each weekend in February and you'll be awarded a GTA$250K gift that will be waiting for you in your Maze Bank account when you log in the following weekend. 

And while you’re in there, take your best shot at Arena War competition (or watch safely with a beverage from the Spectator Box) and jump into a range of gameplay across GTA Online with GTA$ and RP bonuses all month long including upcoming double cash on Gunrunning Sales, Doomsday Heist Finales, fan-favorite Adversary modes and more. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead.

Tomorrow night..one last time for me...the game take up so much room...if only can split sp and mp up...

7 hours ago, steele2189 said:

😢 I miss these days and you guys.. screw you life for interfering with our fun

I thought Sunday went on to being red dead night 

Nah it's just dead... unfortunately.