So David De Gea has officially become the worst keeper of the tourney, saving only 1 single shot at a 14% save rate in 390 minutes. Great news for my Man Utd...

Sigh.. dammit Spain. ah well.. go Belgium or Colombia now i guess. If they go then ive got no one..

With Germany gone, I'm supporting Sweden. They have no show, of course.

Stupid England. Sucks that James didnt play that game ?.. Hopefully Belgium can knock off Brazil. Cant stand Neymar.

Good job Belgium the Stacked up Actors are gone.

yeah was a classy game from Belgium , think I will support them from now. have all next week off aswell so will get to some the semis's. not a huge fan of soccer but I always love an important game.

I want England to win, but can you really bet against France at this point? Since the round of 16, France has played the 14th, 5th, and 3rd best ranked teams in the world, whereas England has had it 'easy' playing the 24th, 20th, and 16th best ranked teams in the world, and they still have to beat the 20th ranked team to face France in the first place.

Definitely feels like it’s France’s to lose regardless of who they play in the final. 

It would be a nice sporting moment if England manage to do it and I have a few English mates who I know would be very happy but all the numbskulls who got a bit overzealous celebrating their win in the quarters has soured it a bit for me. 

Ouch! That has got to hurt haha. Gonna be so many salty English fans today. Interesting that Croatia dominated the match too. Good luck to them in the final.

I slept in cause I watched Origin last night so only watched from about the 70th minute onward. As soon as I turned it on Croatia hit the post with a shot. England only had one shot on goal and that was when they scored. Croatia looked like the much better team from what I saw.

Will be some very sad English people in pubs around the world. Would be awesome for Croatia to go all the way since they haven't even been to a final before. Besides, nobody likes France. ?

Damn, I haven't been here in a while... 

A little bit in the transfer merry-go-round, and manager in-outs..

Salah
10 goals 4 assists
Aubameyang 
10 goals and 3 assists
Kane
9 goals and 2 assists
Hazard
7 goals and 8 assists

*In the EPL    

Hopefully this boring "one season wonder" narrative you hear in the media and from some (ignorant/troll)fans quietens down a bit now...without even mentioning Salah came into the season off of an injury and a world cup campaign(albeit brief) and is still maintaining the same(if not better) production of players who some have raved about this season. 

file.png.cd8ef9491fdc0de50cd347cb08d38a6e.png

Undefeated in the league. Wow.

City this week, be interesting if we can continue this run. 

My lord. 

Damn. GG Ajax. Madrid require a new manager now. just hope it isnt Jose.. And a few new players wouldnt hurt..

I want to see: In - Icardi, Hazard and James

Out - Vasquez, Bale (50/50 on Bale though)

If Solari is sacked, new manager MUST play Isco.. Instead of Casemiro IMO

OH SNAP. Zidane is back. Yay for Isco. Not sure what that means for Bale now though, they didnt have the best relationship.. Also i suppose this means no James.
Hazard could be likely, he said he wants to play for Madrid and under Zidane, but with Chelsea's transfer ban i dont see them selling their best player.