14 minutes ago, Outlaw213 said:

The game went live a day early for Origin Access members, played a few rounds last night and had a blast. I only have the 10 hour trial on Origin Access, I still have 3 more invites for anyone that wants to try Battlefield V on PC for 10 hours.

I know @JorDogg would be keen - think he has pre ordered and pre loaded game ahead of next weeks launch. 

I am, outlaw sent me one just on the night that my wife is having friends over and my duo's partner is being a stink c*** so I now have all night to play it!!

YESS!

• Haha 1

Played about 3-4 conquest games last night, really enjoyed it! Felt time to kill was higher then I remember but I missed a lot of BF1.

Maps were really beautiful and seem well designed (except for snow map which feels like a snipefest!)

Will definitely be putting a lot of time into this and really looking forward to the Battle Royal mode coming up, hopefully a PUBG replacement for a while.

I've been out of the BF game for a few years as every BF since BF3 has been disappointing but I've heard BF5 is a return to form (according to Jackfrags) so I'm tempted to finally jump back in. Titanfall2 became my main FPS but now I only play Beat Saber. I'm probably going to rebuy a PS4 just for BF5 because FPS on PC feels way more intense, everyone's a pro but on console it feels a little more laid back.

I did play the Blackout beta heaps but it's a bit discouraging when you play for 10-15 mins just to die suddenly. No point playing a BOTG COD after BO3, that was training for Titanfall2 but now everything has gone back to BOTG which is why I'm sticking to to BF.

On 9/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, Outlaw213 said:

The game went live a day early for Origin Access members, played a few rounds last night and had a blast. I only have the 10 hour trial on Origin Access, I still have 3 more invites for anyone that wants to try Battlefield V on PC for 10 hours.

I'm keen if you've still got a code. I'm really tempted to buy origin access premier just to test the game even though I'll probably get it on PS4 later.

So the Deluxe edition is $127, Standard digital is $119 and you can get it at JB HiFi for $94 on release day.  

I cant see paying an extra $30 for 5 days early access worth it,  is any of the other included stuff in that edition worth the extra cash?  Convince me ?

• Like 2

On 9/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, Outlaw213 said:

If you've still got a code I'm keen. The game looks to have shaped up quite well and I'm interested in seeing if the game is any better optimised since the beta!

On 13/11/2018 at 9:54 PM, ChieftaiNZ said:

If you've still got a code I'm keen. The game looks to have shaped up quite well and I'm interested in seeing if the game is any better optimised since the beta!

Sorry I only just saw the message, all the codes have been used up sorry 😞