ZombieRawkMachine

Games & Deals With PS Plus

It’s definitely an improvement from PES but I do already own Detroit. I probably wouldn’t have played PES though.

Happy that more people will get to check out Detroit. 

Yeah, slightly happier now, but still got a crappy car game i'll never play.

13 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

Yeah, slightly happier now, but still got a crappy car game i'll never play.

Its got some great reviews,  Looking forward to cracking into it.  Like I said elsewhere (psn chat maybe?) it reminds me of Lotus Esprit Turbo on the Amiga 500.

Just listen to that epic theme! 

I'm down to try that weird racing game but man am I glad Detroid got subbed in, even happier that I didn't buy it in the days of play sale. 

Wipeout and Sniper Elite 4 are Augusts games.  Kinda bummed as I bought Sniper Elite in a recent sale.  Its pretty average to be honest, but thats just my opinion.  It got really decent reviews - just doesn't do it for me.  Only played the first 3 or so missions.

Nothing too exciting for me this month. Might check out Wipeout eventually but will be a good month to focus on the backlog. 

PS+ September Games

Darksiders 3

Batman Arkham Knight

Great Games, Shame they are in the same month as Borderlands 3, which will likely take up all my limited gaming time for the next 4+ months I'd say.

Already own/beat Arkham Knight but will be nice to have it digitally. Might be a good time to jump back in and do some of the side activities I missed when I beat it. Decent game to have on PS Plus for those who haven't tried it. It's not the best in the trilogy but still very enjoyable.

Have no idea about Darksiders but will likely give it a miss.

FYI the Arkham Knight Season Pass is currently only $9.58 on the PSN store if anyone was looking to get more out of the PS Plus game this month.

Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration is $12.95 until the 12th in the PS Store.