Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Games & Deals With Gold

Sharing the special deals and monthly games with a Gold membership on the Marketplace.

Finally released the list of June games with Gold.  As usual both 360 games are backwards compatible. Nothing that interests me but here they are

081500.jpg

Xbox One

Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia June 1-30

SMITE Battleground of the Gods June 16-July 15

X360

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed June 1-15

LEGO Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues June 16-30

No point me posting as well so I've just chucked the pic into your post!

Well we all saw AC Russia coming ? Sooner than I thought, but.

A fair deal on that Smite stuff, for those who play.

Sonic could be fun.

On 30/05/2018 at 2:16 PM, Jenesyde said:

Sonic is brilliant fun.

Does it have online?

Yep, it sure does. Can't remember how many players though. 

• Thanks 1

I imagine it's 8 but will investigate.  Would be a candidate for comm nights, being free always brings the players out ?

Not really interested in the XB1 offerings but I'll probably give the 360 stuff a go.

MIcrosoft says to expect some big pre-E3 deals later this week (from the 7th, I'd expect the 8th for us) - consoles, games and accessories. 

xbx looking to be getting its first discount since release, up to 75% off some games, with discounts on some new releases, too.

I'd be pretty happy with a nice discount on the X. Have been feeling the urge to buy one lately.

If you guys do spot some nice discounts on the one X can you let me know if you remember?

• Like 1

Not sure if the current deals is the ones that are supposed to happen but Just Cause is $11,  Agents of Mayhem $17.49 & Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 $29.99 (A great 4 person game)

On 6/06/2018 at 4:23 PM, Jenesyde said:

I'd be pretty happy with a nice discount on the X. Have been feeling the urge to buy one lately.

On 6/06/2018 at 4:45 PM, JorDogg said:

If you guys do spot some nice discounts on the one X can you let me know if you remember?

Looks like we didn't get the discount on the xbx extended to nz, it's still $745 on microsoft store.

Best available right now that I can find is $669 with Steep and The Crew (1) at JBHiFi (not to far off the $449 USD being offered, tho)

The full list of xbox one and 360 games on sale.  (USD on these links, but gives you an idea of what's on sale and by how much)

My original xbox one is having a meltdown so I was hoping to see some good deals.  Guess I will either have to get it fixed or have a look at Cash Converters.

On 8/06/2018 at 2:44 PM, Dkindahouse said:

My original xbox one is having a meltdown so I was hoping to see some good deals.  Guess I will either have to get it fixed or have a look at Cash Converters.

Just fix it yourself bro!

On 10/06/2018 at 8:26 AM, my_r32 said:

Just fix it yourself bro!

It's a pretty big job...

mitre-10-sandpit-boys.jpg

• Haha 2

Mightyape has the Xbox One X for $649.  Cheapest I've seen so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dkindahouse said:

Mightyape has the Xbox One X for $649.  Cheapest I've seen so far.

Hmmm... 

A bunch of Division DLCs and consumables this week, and a WRC bundle (5, 6 & 7) for $55.98

Buy 3 months Live, get code for another 3 months free

https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/xbox-live-3-month-gold-membership-card/8rrsh00761tr/5fl6?icid=Xbox_CP_2_XboxLive_12425_070618_en_NZ&activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

How long does the current sale go for because I wouldn't mind getting The Division Season pass but for some reason on this laptop Xbox App it doesn't say I have Gold even though I do.

Getting Xbox fixed so can't do it myself at the moment.  If it is possible to purchase as a gift I wouldn't mind send the money through to someone's bank account because i have the money unless you know of another way to do it.

1 hour ago, Dkindahouse said:

How long does the current sale go for because I wouldn't mind getting The Division Season pass but for some reason on this laptop Xbox App it doesn't say I have Gold even though I do.

Getting Xbox fixed so can't do it myself at the moment.  If it is possible to purchase as a gift I wouldn't mind send the money through to someone's bank account because i have the money unless you know of another way to do it.

log into the xbox website, you can purchase etc that way https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/tom-clancys-the-division-season-pass/c3szcsvrcxkq

just gotta log in in the top right corner, with your usual microsoft account, and voila.

it might want  you to verify its you via a sms or email code, but that's about as tricky as it gets.

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much I don't know why it wouldn't work the first time.

Also because I had to go into my Gmail it told me Elder Scrolls is doing the free Psijic crate promotion.  Just kill an enemy on each of the days 15, 16, 17 to earn 3 crates.

• Like 1

For those that use an external harddrive what is the best brand and do they need certain requirements like USB 3.0?