Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Books N' Stuff

Currently reading "This Little Life" by Hanya Yanagihara and "A Brief History of Seven Killings" by Marlon James.

Trying to read Making Money by Terry Pratchett on a recommendation but keep falling asleep on the train ?

Been working my way through all the Jack Reacher books, have really enjoyed the 6 or so I have read so far.

Reading one of the [Clarkson voice] billions [/Clarkson voice] of Jeremy Clarkson books he's had published at the mo.

I just finished Lee Child's latest Jack Reacher novel, The Midnight Line. At least I think it is the latest one. The last 5 or so books all say 'The New Jack Reacher Thriller'. Which one is the newest!? I never really understood why some books have 'the new...' or 'the latest...' etc on the cover. 

my cat do like cheese a lot :classic_biggrin:

Finished salvation good read can't wait to salvation lost.

Started reading old man's war by John scalzi different but enjoying it so far. 

I finished reading the Programming in C# exam reference book last week ?. All my reading recently has just been technical books.

Tim Ferriss: Tools of Titans

Lots of amazing insight and tips from everyone from world class gymnasts to navy seals to Harvard professors. Enjoy the fact that you can skip sections and go to what you are most interested in without degrading the value you can get from the book. 

Just read the new issue of Batman: Damned and... Issue one we get full front Batwang. Issue 2 Harley straddles Batman begins to take his belt and pants off while saying "No means yes." then begins to undo her catsuit showing her body all scared up with full on erect nipples. This has escalated incredibly quickly.