Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

The Woohoo Thread

Pool table is back in action... Does need new cloth tho, but still playable so good times!

Just found out that the course that i'm taking on Monday comes with an included trip to an Indian restaurant for dinner! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Coffee Addict said:

Just found out that the course that i'm taking on Monday comes with an included trip to an Indian restaurant for dinner! 

Can I say Win, and a little slice of ning

• Like 1

My house went unconditional so woohoo money, but now I need a new house so there's that.

• Like 1

I FOUND MY WEDDING RING! 

My 18 month old grabbed it from the bathroom and hid it. Spent all my free time today hunting for it and found it under the TV. 

Edit - On a much less releaved tone i also found 5 hair bows.

• Like 1

I remember when my Daughter took mine, I was hunting, unaware that she had taken it, then I thought to ask her, and all I got was "I can find it by myself" lol. She walked to her doll house and got it, Explaining that she put it there for me, so it did not get lost. Such a darling...

• Like 1

I can't get my wedding ring off, even for a wrist MRI i had done last year. Fingers have got too phat over the years. ? 

When i got married i was chubbier than i am now so my wedding ring can fall off if its wet - hence taking it off for a shower giving my minion the opportunity to nick it. 

• Haha 1

On 12/08/2018 at 10:23 AM, iLythium said:

Passed the testing for a new job/position. Now just need to get through an interview.

So I actually ended up having to do ANOTHER test that I wasn't expecting to have to do before I got an interview, but passed that test and made it through the interview phase. Just need to pass a medical and get cleared on police checks etc. ??

• Like 2

I have also managed to land a job, took a few attempts but finally have one in the bag and I get to stay in Wellington. Bought a new car too and I'm now on holiday. If it wasn't for the blasted flu like illness this would be a perfect weekend. 

• Like 2

Not a bad do to be lazing at the park

Important staff meeting at 10am on the 19th next week, but that is the day I start my holiday. Woohoo!

4 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Important staff meeting at 10am on the 19th next week, but that is the day I start my holiday. Woohoo!

Hope we don't see you in the bitch thread on the 20th talking about staff layoffs 😅

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Hope we don't see you in the bitch thread on the 20th talking about staff layoffs 😅

I'd be laid off whether or not I attended the meeting or not haha. They did something like that a few years ago right before Christmas to admin staff, so who knows!

16 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

I'd be laid off whether or not I attended the meeting or not haha. They did something like that a few years ago right before Christmas to admin staff, so who knows!

"Enjoy your holiday. Don't come back" :classic_laugh:

An article I wrote got curated by Medium and so is being suggested to a bunch of people in a few categories!

Recently made Twitch Affiliate (Pretty much means I can start making money), and I already have two subscribers! Feel free to follow me if you want to (or subscribe 😉 which is free if you have Amazon Prime 😛). 

Dv_JZyiU0AItPDw.jpg:large

• Like 6

Good work

I will admit tho, I 1st at saw that pic and thought you got something from spark

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

Good work

I will admit tho, I 1st at saw that pic and thought you got something from spark

My wife said the same thing haha.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

Good work

Haha not the only one, Quick glance I thought it was from Spark too with a "Congratulations, You qualify for fibre broadband.."

Congrats though BigC, I just logged on now and gave you a follow. Hopefully strike up some banter sometime.

Congrats @NZBigC! Just gave you a follow, will check out your stream when I get a chance  💯

Thanks a lot guys 😄