Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

News & Current Events

Some Kiwi guy fly all the way to the States to have sex (and probably worse things as he had a knife and duck tape with him) with a 14 year old girl, only to get shot in the neck by the mother as he tried to break in. F**king LOL. Too bad she missed his brain.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/105009122/new-zealand-man-shot-trying-to-enter-teens-home-in-us

7 minutes ago, NZBigC said:

and a nation waits to see if our hometown is the lucky winner!

I guess just because he is a Kiwi man dosnt mean he flew direct from NZ to US, he could have lived in AUS for the majority of his life, heres hoping...

just saw that, Damn hes one of us!

1 hour ago, JorDogg said:

just saw that, Damn hes one of us!

$20 he was born and bred in the Hutt first before moving to Auckland 

Chances are all those flights fly from Auckland, isnt he your cousin, same last name as you?

17 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

$20 he was born and bred in the Hutt first before moving to Auckland

Looks like hes from your home town of Otahuhu, you know him?

2 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Looks like hes from your home town of Otahuhu, you know him?

tIWDq1.gif

Never heard of it. Sounds like a suburb of the Hutt Valley.

Im all South Island bro, born and bred, and all my fam is here in the north and mid of the south island.

The dude sounds like a Dogg to be honest, you sure he isn't from your fam? Uncle of Jordan Dogg...  wouldnt be surprised since I know you like those Gummy Nanas. I thought all sick units come from the Hutt? Might be a generalisation but seems to be a few from there lately lol FOR REAL!

@SpawnSeekSlay, Do me a favour for REALS!

He was quoted as saying he was only there "seeking to slay" 

7 minutes ago, JorDogg said:

@SpawnSeekSlay, Do me a favour for REALS!

He was quoted as saying he was only there "seeking to slay" 

1h9fi5.jpg

It reminded me of the lyrics from Pepper.

Paulie caught a bullet but it only hit his leg
While it should've been a better shot and got him in the head

32 minutes ago, Dkindahouse said:

better shot and got him in the head

Hey hey now, this guy could still be innocent... ?

36 minutes ago, Dkindahouse said:

It reminded me of the lyrics from Pepper.

Paulie caught a bullet but it only hit his leg
While it should've been a better shot and got him in the head

And with that you've introduced a couple more people to the butthole surfers

Divers have got four of the 13 stuck in the cave out overnight.
What awesome news to hear waking up this morning! 

The cooperation, bravery and sheer goodness of everyone involved in this, is quite overwhelming. It does make me tear up a little.

Here's hoping for the weather to stay settled enough to get the rest soon!

I was gutted to see a diver died setting up the process for getting them out.

That's one of the worst ways to go out, saving others lives because a person who would die to save lives, is exactly the kind of person who deserves to live the longest one.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/105876974/xena-star-lucy-lawless-sparks-flag-burning-debate

What are peoples thoughts on this.

I think its a shit act, and it's disrespectful and offensive... But I think it should be legal.  

It's a legitimate form of protest that is only illegal because of archaic rules.  People can and should be shocked by the image, and are allowed to hate flag burning but it definitely shouldn't be against the law as some form of treason.  Though as the article points out, because the legal precedent has been set, it kinda is legal now anyway,

Though i disagree with the act i dont believe it should be illegal. What i see as a problem is when people use it as a symbol of grievance against a government when actual as a symbol it encompassed much more - the Country and people as a whole. It is a recognised shock tactic to raise awareness of a cause by bringing people into the debate by essentially attacking them. Essentially the same as calling you a name so you will look around and see the placard i'm holding. With the hopeful effect that they're outrage will be calmed when they note the issue being raised. Again I dont like the idea but now this is what its used for more commonly.  Granted if they're pissed at the country as a whole (thought often an issue of the Government / Military) then it pisses me off less. Still not a fan. 

I'm fine with burning the flag or most things for that matter... Fires awesome!!!

Do think I it'd be much more productive to burn politicians tho

I feel completely the same way as Lawless, if I saw someone burning a New Zealand flag I wouldn't feel offense to my sense of identity. I don't have any particular fondness for our flag, to me it had very little to do with our identity and where our country currently sits. From what I am getting from the article that is her point, not the ethics of it but the sense of 'We are our Flag'.

Its just a flag. It does not mean much to me, and we had to raise it every day at school too. Was a waste of good learning time if you ask me ? Different things upset different people though, but I agree that it should not be illegal. 

i dont know how I feel about it. never had given it much thought to be honest. I have pride in the flag of new Zealand , not because what its history is , but its my countys flag. im proud to call myself a kiwi/nzer. but burning it under protest? not sure. but shouldn't be illegal as a form of protest. but it doesn't sit well with me. yeah dunno?

Whats annoying me at this current moment is the complete lack of understanding over what 'Freedom of Speech' actually means. People seem to broadcast that their right to freedom of speech is removed when private companies or public ones don't give them a platform. They also scream it from the hills when they get fired from their jobs for hate speech. Whether it be right or left wing this is not the case. Freedom of speech means you won't/shouldn't be arrested for what you say (granted there have been a few amendments whether you agree or not) . It doesn't mean that you're free of repercussions and should be actively encouraged to be inflammatory. 

What may be being done to these people you may or may not agree on a moral/ethical viewpoint but dont hide behind the 'Freedom of Speech/expression'.