Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

General Gaming News

Bioware is teasing a Dragon Age announcement this month. Sad thing is all I can think is "How they going to fuck this one up?" 

• Haha 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

Another FarCry - Looks to be nuclear apocalypse / fallout setting this time.

I wonder if they are jumping on board to announce it now due to the FO76 failure, try and steal away some of the fallout fanboys away while they are still raw and feeling burned. Either that or its just good timing.  Look forward to how they go with doing that sort of theme. Its really showing the updated Creation engine just isn't cutting it now with all these amazing open world games coming out.  

Has Todd Howard come out with anything? or is he pulling a Sean Murray and going to hide low for the next year? lol

13 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

Another FarCry - Looks to be nuclear apocalypse / fallout setting this time.

Direct sequel to Far Cry 5 possibly.

Spoiler

Far Cry 5 ends with a nuke going off at the end, and apparently the in-game radio hints at War between N. Korea and the USA.

On 7/12/2018 at 4:13 PM, Outlaw213 said:

Crash Team Racing!

Haven't been so excited for a game since BF3. Can't wait. 

Looks awesome, hadn't heard of it before but probably going to be a day 1 purchase for me just based on that trailer 🙂

This and Starfield (I think) are both coming out next year. Finally something to scratch that raging Sci-Fi RPG itch I've had for a while. 

Bungie Splits With Activision, Keeps Destiny

Bungie and Activision are splitting up, an industry-shaking divorce that will see Destinyenter fully into Bungie’s control.

This development comes after years of tension between the two companies—tension that has existed since before the first Destiny even shipped. Bungie told employees during a team meeting this afternoon, framing it as fantastic news for a studio that has long grown sick of dealing with its publisher.

“We have enjoyed a successful eight-year run and would like to thank Activision for their partnership on Destiny,” Bungie said in a blog post today. “Looking ahead, we’re excited to announce plans for Activision to transfer publishing rights for Destiny to Bungie. With our remarkable Destiny community, we are ready to publish on our own, while Activision will increase their focus on owned IP projects.”

Destiny, which first launched in September 2014, has had a long and rocky road through expansions, updates, and a sequel. The most recent major entry in the franchise, Destiny 2: Forsaken, was beloved by players but failed to meet Activision’s sales standards.

Source: https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/01/bungie-splits-with-activision-keeps-destiny/

It will be interesting to see if anything changes. Cant blame the publisher when they are the publisher.

I wonder if Activision wanted Destiny III, to come to next gen Phones 😛

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/01/2019 at 9:54 PM, Lyger said:

I wonder if Activision wanted Destiny III, to come to next gen Phones 😛

Makes sense, I mean we all have phones right?

27 minutes ago, Outlaw213 said:

Is that meant to be an out of season April fools joke?

On 14/01/2019 at 10:37 PM, Outlaw213 said:

What's a phone..?

This looks weird and interesting 

3 hours ago, Outlaw213 said:

This looks weird and interesting 

was just coming to post this. i'm so hyped for this game. I get a Bioshock, Half Life, dishonored vibe, looks amazing!

Oh hell yes! I loved the old Turn based RPG of DBZ on DS. This could be amazing!

So a new Free to Play Battle Royale set in the Titanfall universe is going to be revealed in the next 12 hours. Apex Legends is the name and was confirmed by Respawn Entertainment a few hours ago.

This could be big if it turns out to be good.

• Like 2
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

Sounds interisting!

Titanfall 2 was a good time and it was a shame it didn’t do better. This is very intriguing. Will check out for sure. 

I loved Titanfall 2 and I'm incredibly dissapointed that this is f2p and not a true sequel.

I'm not overly keen on fps shooters these days, and I liked Titanfall2 so much, that I chased the platnium for it, it was that good (imo)

A Burnout successor maybe.  Out April 9th.

Fortnite giving away the next season pass for free if you can complete a handful of challenges within the next few weeks. Trying to stay relevant perhaps?