Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

General Gaming News

5 minutes ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Hahaha IGN forced to remove all Filip's articles as dozens of plagiarized material has been found. Even copying from wikipedia, ripping of other authors from IGN and from forums like NeoGaf, hell his resume is literally just copied and pasted from a template.

"Fake it till you make it" ... he just kept going and didn't stop.

So it was announced today that the Spyro Remastered Trilogy has been delayed until November 13 ? I had my leave planned and everything..... 

But I guess I can get some other games finished in that time instead ?

1 hour ago, that_black_guy said:

The question is did they actually do it to add polish, or is it in response to the backlash to the 1 game on the disc thing

Exactly. If it's just the 1 game on disc thing then that's really annoying, personally I wasn't too bothered about downloading the other 2. They'd be good to go by the time I'd finished the first one ?‍♀️

Pretty sure I read that it was in response to the backlash and was taking the time to put the other 2 games on the disc. While I have no huge issues downloading them it just wasnt needed.

My Mum isn't a huge gamer but she loves Spyro and is getting the collection, she and technology do not get along so downloading the other two games wasnt going to happen.

sucks , wish they were all 3 on disc. I hope that's why theres a delay. ive already pre ordered it so it is what it is and its not a deal breaker.

Probably gonna get it digitally anyway so the whole thing about only the first game being on the disc wasn't gonna be an issue. Was a pretty dumb thing that they decided to do though. Can see why people would be upset. I assume they only did it cause there was still work needed on games 2 and 3 so they weren't gonna be done in time to get the discs printed but would be ready by release day?

Don't mind the delay too much even if that is the only reason. Will just give me more time to finish Spiderman.

Mini Playstation Classic due out December 3rd with 20 built-in games, 2 controllers, HDMI Cable & USB Cable.  They have only announced 5 of the games so far which are Final Fantasy 7, Jumping Flash, Ridge Racer Type 4, Tekken 3 & Wild Arms.  $170 at Mightyape https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/playstation-classic-console/28383429 Ebgames https://ebgames.co.nz/ps4-244461-PlayStation-Classic-Console-PlayStation-4 

https_blueprint-api-production.s3.amazon

Bit pricy IMO. looks cool though, wonder how well a 4K TV will upscales it at 720p vs if they released it at 1080p.

FFVII … is that to tide people over until the remake maybe someday gets finished?

8 minutes ago, mvon007 said:

FFVII … is that to tide people over until the remake maybe someday gets finished?

Na they already did the "HD" version for that (which was just a port of the pc version which was a port of the PlayStation version... Portception)

So far I have the games I'd want it for but if it has FFVIII (which it probably won't as I believe Square is waiting till next years 30th to do something with it) it will be a must buy for me. I mean I have VIII on Psone and PS3 already but I love it that much I can never say no to it 

Telltale Games closing down from the sounds of it

Yep, seriously sukky news. ? I almost prefer narrative/choose your response type games over all others these days, because they involve a lot less stress and it's like watching a movie at the same time.

I didn't help TT's situation much though, only buying the games when they were $20 or less. ?

Good news! the only game in XB1 exclusive lineup I'm interested in playing might not be exclusive for much longer as sunset overdrive might be heading to the PC as a rating and STEAM database listing has been found

Been out for a couple of weeks now, but we just remember about it yesterday! Stardew Valley is now (released 24th Oct) available on iOS, $13.99.  It will be coming to Android at some stage.

Full game (no multiplayer), no microtrans or anything like that. Just good old Stardewness.

My daughter bought it this morning, so if anyone wants to know anything about how it works on a touchscreen, I can find out.

Between the three of us, we've now bought this "cheap" game 4 times :classic_rolleyes: on xbox, both kids bought it on Steam, and now the girlchild has it on her ipad too.

Looks like Bethesda is bout to have a couple lawsuits on their hands...

1st is about how buggy fallout 76 is and the fact they're not offering refunds for a blatantly faulty product

2nd is due to the collector's edition of fallout 76 being offered with a canvas bag but being supplied with a significantly cheaper nylon one, which over here would be a clear case of false advertising

Good... I feel like Bethesda have been allowed to half ass their shit for far too long. I've never quite understood why most consumers just accept it

1 hour ago, Scuba Steve said:

Looks like Bethesda is bout to have a couple lawsuits on their hands...

1st is about how buggy fallout 76 is and the fact they're not offering refunds for a blatantly faulty product

2nd is due to the collector's edition of fallout 76 being offered with a canvas bag but being supplied with a significantly cheaper nylon one, which over here would be a clear case of false advertising

Yeah that second one is a doozy. Such a joke, I'd be pissed. Definitely should get sued over this one. Man how did Bethesda think they were going to get away with both the state of the game, and this...

Putting it here so people can see. Was meant to be a Canvas bag, but ended up a Nylon bag. And their helpdesk response was even more damaging to them lol

yxq49gvig3121.jpg

4 hours ago, that_black_guy said:

Good... I feel like Bethesda have been allowed to half ass their shit for far too long. I've never quite understood why most consumers just accept it

Their method was slowing increasing the temperature so we got used to it and adapted with it, but they increased the temp way to much on this one so everyone jumped out before they got cooked. 

Totally agree with your point, I mean I love their games but fuck are they lazy or what, I mean I almost blame both the modding community and consumers too. One of the problems is modders have been fixing the engine for years but Bethesda doesnt even use the code to update it on their own side, so the next game ships with the same damn bugs and physics glitches. And how can modders create such amazing looking textures to update these games but BGS give us the same low quality shit...  It had to bite them eventually... glad it finally has!

2 hours ago, that_black_guy said:

We mostly got over how bad the game bugs were cause they had a story to help distract from it but this time round there ain't no real story so your just left with a buggy mess.

I still remember someone trying to tell me "why can't game Devs just make games that work without all this day 1 patching like the old days, Bethesda manage it why can't the others" and I'm sitting there like "have you played a Bethesda game?!"