ZombieRawkMachine

Competition Megathread

Know of any cool comps going on at the moment?

Armageddon Expo Facebook page is having a draw for 3 copies of Detroit Become Human.  Just have to comment with your favorite Playstation game.

Jbhifi NZ having a draw for 2 coffee machines on its Facebook page

Harvey Norman NZ having a draw for electric blankets on its Facebook page.

Also Hell's Pizza on their Facebook page having a draw for a $40 voucher.  This one will be drawn tomorrow.

Jbhifi is having a draw for The Crew 2, a Tshirt & Iron-on patches on their Facebook page.  Entry closes 9AM tomorrow.

It might be last year's game but JBHifi is giving away 2 copies of Fifa 18 on their Facebook page or you can pick it up for $39 in their sale.

@Xenojay is giving away some copies of Avengers: Infinity War over on his Facebook page. You simply need to like his page, like the post where he is giving them away and tag who you would sacrifice for the soul stone.

MightyApe doing another Birthday Scavenger Hunt thing. Find the 5 monkeys on 5 product pages on their site in order to enter the draw for a PS4 Pro Spider-Man console.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/blog/6873/birthday-hunt-win-a-playstation-4-pro-spider-man-console?utm_source=MailingList&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=announcements&utm_content=110368

You'll find the hidden monkeys in the following categories – Books, Collectibles, Games, Movies & TV, and Toys. To make the Birthday Ape Hunt a little easier here are five handy clues to help you find them:

Blue: Thunder
Green: Extinct
Pink: Jail
Red: Rudolph
Yellow: Dribble

Definitely don't check below if you want the answers. They're not in there and they never were.

Spoiler

Blue - Steven Adams: My Life, My Fight (Book)
Green - Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdon DVD (Movie)
Pink - Monopoly: Cheaters Edition (Toy)
Red - Cure Kids Novelty Red Nose (Collectible apparently)
Yellow - NBA 2K19 PS4 (Game)

Checked them all to confirm they’re correct.

They always appear in the same place on the page, right down the bottom beneath where it says how many banana points the purchase will get you. 

Found them all easily myself.

Only Red was difficult, had to manual search trial and error as I its not really anywhere on the last category I needed to look in (tried every product in there and its a no go)

You should really put the answers in a spoiler blackout @iLythium. And it is against T&C so hopefully MA don't see you've listed the answers, I know geekzone forum mods delete anything they deem an answer or too much of a hint.

1 hour ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

You should really put the answers in a spoiler blackout @iLythium. And it is against T&C so hopefully MA don't see you've listed the answers.

Probably a good idea. Will do.

Sorry, just trying to be helpful. ?

2 hours ago, iLythium said:

Probably a good idea. Will do.

Sorry, just trying to be helpful. ?

Its very helpful mate ?. I could have used the Red one , I was getting frustrated with that one, in past comps the  item is always in the Featured Products for the Category, but not this time for 2 of them.

I just thought some people might want to do it without seeing the answers in the very next post. ?

And I was trying to cover ya in case MA see it and disqualify ya like it says in the Comps T&C - unlikely they'd be able to match ya from your forum account to MA account though lol 

Yeah I'm lazy so used those answers.  Appropriate that one of the answers was a cheater's edition haha.

Mightyape giving a chance to win the Playstation Classic coming out in December if you just name 5 games you want on it on their Mighty Ape Games Facebook page.  The words are spaced out like that too.

MightyApe are running a LEGO month competition. Buy any LEGO product and go in the draw for a weekly prize.

First week prize is the Collectors Edition LEGO Star Wars: Millennium Falcon.

204644543.jpeg

Any LEGO item worth $30 or over will receive a free gift at the checkout. (Seems to only be something worth $1)

Buy $300 or more LEGO items in November and receive a 3 month Primate subscription starting Dec 1st 2018.

https://www.mightyape.co.nz/blog/6905/mighty-ape-lego-month

Mightyape is having a competition for a copy of Fallout 76 on their Facebook page.  Just have to comment what you like about the series and what format you want it on.

1day having a draw for an 16GB Apple iPad Air on their Facebook page