Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Epic Deals & Sales

9 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Pretty good deal on my current monitor at the moment, cant recommend this one enough if your looking at upgrading:

https://www.computerlounge.co.nz/components/componentview.asp?r=p&partid=30315&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts_redirect

I took this recommendation when I bought pc last year and damn it is good.

Blacks look odd at times while watching Netflix on it would be my only complaint, oh and pretend it doesn’t have speakers.

But they are only minor gripes as the 165 htz is awesome for shooters and g sync makes gta monster hunter etc butter smooth

19 minutes ago, JorDogg said:

Its very nice but $400 more for no added benefit that I can see at a glance, very similar specs?

I got it for $999 though. Yeah wouldn't have paid that price. That extra is paying the ASUS brand price probably.

Yeah no diff between them, probably the same panel.

2 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

That extra is paying the ASUS brand price probably.

You probably own an iPhone too!

Nah I was meaning the extra over the $999 I paid, the rest of it to RRP would be the ASUS brand price.

No Iphone for me, I'm more anti Apple than for it. Would never own that medium spec extreme high price crap.

I was tempted to get the asus, as I have their Mobo and GPU and the case is Compatible with their lights too so Monitor would have joined in nicely lol. But I was not willing pay $400 for it when it was the exact same panel as the Viewsonic etc.

I was very tempted though ?

I got mine for $999 as well was on sale, the GSYNC version was another $500 though so I settled for the FreeSync one, which is pointless because I have NVIDIA GPU ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17/08/2018 at 7:11 PM, Outlaw213 said:

I got mine for $999 as well was on sale, the GSYNC version was another $500 though so I settled for the FreeSync one, which is pointless because I have NVIDIA GPU ? 

Do you happen to have Ryzen CPU? There is a work around for free sync if you do lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lyger said:

Do you happen to have Ryzen CPU? There is a work around for free sync if you do lol

Nope got Intel CPU ? Interesting video though!

• Like 1

NZGameshop is having a clearance though I didn't see anything too exciting.

Battlefield 1 Premium Pass is free (at least on PS4 anyway).

Shovel Knight on Ps4 $15 at JB.

5 hours ago, Dkindahouse said:

Ebgames is having a Christmas Sale somethings only look like there is only about $10 off but other like ESO Summerset for $47 & Ni No Kuni II for $47 are pretty good https://ebgames.co.nz/any/any/any/any/Christmas-Sale

Just bought Super Meat Boy for $1 ?

Mightyape are doing a PS/Xbox sale but I honestly think EB has better prices.

Well, uh, I think I just did pretty good...

286wwif.png

Price matched with EB. Win!

Pbtech starting their Black Friday sale a week early with one on this Friday.  Unfortunately it is instore only from 4PM-9PM so if you don't live in Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, New Plymouth, Wellington and Christchurch you will have to find a cashed up friend.

if you are interested in signing up to see what the deals are earlier you can register here https://www.pbtech.co.nz/promotions/black-friday-2018