Unreal Gold is free at the moment on GoG:

Link Here

I just realised I had this message when I logged in to check my Xbox ID while creating this account. Not sure if the code still works, or if anybody cares about Sea of Thieves, but here it is. 

"Hey Founder. To thank you for sailing with us so far, we're gifting you an exclusive in-game Founder Sail and in-game title! You can access and equip your new in-game items using the Shop Customization Chest and the Vanity Chest. See you at sea! J622R-R7339-WTDDP-QC477-4CM7Z"

Guns of Icarus Alliance on Steam (FREE/100% off, to keep forever)

[Steam] Galactic Civilizations II (FREE/100% off, to keep forever). Ends May 27, 10am PST

Edit: Oh and you might want the dlc for this Raiders of the broken planet.  Its a free to play game which doesn't even sound like its much of a game.  Just click install on the dlc and then you can cancel it to have them all added.  The dlc are campaigns which probably give it more life.

Was posted in another thread by JorDogg, but I don't like the segregation as some of us are Gaming Gods rather than PC Only Peons so I'm re-posting in the all inclusive area

On 25/05/2018 at 7:16 AM, JorDogg said:

HackNet Delux is free on humble Bundle: As @SpawnSeekSlay would say, only avaiable on PCMR, no console peseants... ?

Link Here

A tad bit late in the day, but Burger Fuel is doing buy 1 get one free on all burgers today only. Code is VIBBURGERDAY

xenonaughts is free on gog

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got a code with my Uncharted Lost Legacy game. Its for That's You game, I got it free on plus, so if anyone is keen for it, it's free to a good home ?

I bought some Kai Carriers a while ago, wanting to try them for school lunch yoghurt.  Turns out they're not worth the hassle of washing vs buying in ready-packed in suckies from the supermarket. I don't have time for that lol.

Have 10 of these up for grabs for any of you lot with a baby, they're good for homemade baby food.  A couple have been used a few times for yoghurt; they've been dishwashered and stuff so all clean.  The rest are brand new.

Inspired by Ricky, I'll ship 'em to whoever free, you just promise to put something in a foodbank, refuge or SPCA collection next time you're at the supermarket.  Bonus points if it's something really useful that hardly anyone thinks to do into a foodbank one like soap or pads/tampons and stuff.

28 minutes ago, sassydot said:

I don't have time for that lol.

I'll see myself out, but Ill also donate as punishment for my sins. 

No need for Carriers,  but Ill donate something useful anyway. I'll throw in some pads/tampons in the SPCA collection next time I'm at New World ☺️

Guns of Icarus Alliance is FREE on Humble Bundle for 24 hours.

It was given away on Steam awhile ago, see one of the posts above. But if you missed it then, pick it up now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Orwell free at Humble Bundle for 48 hours, then 15 days to activate on Steam

Warhammer Space Marine is free for a limited time then yours to keep.

HumbleBundle

Shadow Warrior 2 is FREE on GoG.com

Part of their 10th Anniversary

It was part of a 3 game vote. Was hoping for Firewatch but that came second.

Ah I went for firewatch too, already had Shadow warrior 2

You guys should really shell out for firewatch, wont be disappointed and the developers deserve it.

While you're right It would just be another game to add to my already massive backlog.