Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

I Just Bought...

On 5/06/2018 at 3:52 PM, Xenojay said:

It's this stuff Kicksy! (bring back Misa...)

Isn't that the edition that doesn't include the actual game?

1 hour ago, Dek said:

Isn't that the edition that doesn't include the actual game?

Yea, aka the 'PC edition'

Really just for those whom go digital but still like the collectable stuff

Logitech speakers and subwoofer, mostly paid for by my tax refund. 

Bought a sushi roller and such on the weekend, something different to add to the school lunch rotation!  So cheap to DIY vs, buy readymade.

First roll was a bit of a mess, pretty decent thereafter, though!

18 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Still waiting for mine ?

Same here. I got a message from IRD saying they were gonna do whatever you have to for me this year. Haven't heard anything yet.

Common knowledge most likely, but make sure you do your tax returns yourself, online or however. The companies who do it for you obviously take some of that money as payment. 

And if it turns out you owe the IRD money, don't submit it.?

I never do tax refund.... I feel like I shouldn't have to... I know it's free money blah blah but why...why were they over charging in the first place... I just think my unclaimed money will hopefully be in good use.....

I think you can still do it for previous years. You may have $1,000 or more sitting there for the taking Ati!

3 hours ago, Ati said:

I never do tax refund.... I feel like I shouldn't have to... I know it's free money blah blah but why...why were they over charging in the first place... I just think my unclaimed money will hopefully be in good use.....

It can be in very good use Ati, I can give you my bank account number ? 

3 fighting fantasy books for my youtube-addicted shithead son

19 hours ago, Ati said:

it's not overcharging, so much as just the PAYE system only being so smart.

It deducts tax based on the earnings for the period, as if being the same for the entire year.  If your earnings fluctuate due to shift work, or you start or stop a job mid-year, you can end up having paid too much tax for what your overall income was.  The system can't predict this.  Shift workers who are on a 4/4 roster might end up being in one tax bracket one week, and another the next, just due to working 3 or 4 days that 'week', or people whose hours vary week to week like motel cleaners.

Another example, you might work for just 6 months and earn 10,000 each month - PAYE would deduct tax as if you were earning that much for 12 months, however, at the end of the year, your earnings are actually half what that calculated, so you have therefore paid too much tax.  Or, you might have a second job for a while.  Second jobs are generally taxed at a higher rate, so that you don't end up having a big tax bill at the end of the year.  But if it's only a for a while, and your primary job is low-paying enough that you're still under that first tax bracket, you'll get a lot of it back.

Then there's the stuff you can just claim back if you meet certain conditions.  One that applies to you might be earning under $48,000 and not collecting any of the family tax credits - that's $520 a year you can claim back! 

It's super easy and fast to do on IRD's website, and you can do it for 5 years previous, so go for it!

All it's really doing in IRD's hands is gathering a puny amount of interest.  If you want it to do some good, claim it and donate it to the city mission!

Thanks sass I have been same 40 hours job for 10+years but your explanation is great! ? 

New cards for a MTG Commander deck I've wanted to do for a while and finally got a deck list I'm happy with as a start for it based around my favourite character of the games lore Nicol Bolas.

31 minutes ago, Jenesyde said:

Xbox One X

Warehouse?

20 minutes ago, JorDogg said:

Warehouse?

Indeedy. 

Saw that deal, almost caved myself!

What was the deal? Their website is showing it for $679 but Mighty Ape has it for $648. 

Yeah was $679, $654 on mighty ape when you consider shipping. @iLythium

Just bought a tonne of games from the Steam Sale...  just old skool most of it, but for a few bucks each I might as well add it to the library, some I thought I already had.

- Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

- Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition

- Dungeon Siege Collection

- Divinity Anthology

- Trine Enhanced Edition

- Portal

- Evoland

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut

- Dex

- Tomb Raider

wwe 2k18 ps4! that's it, no more games till RDR2....