Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

I Just Bought...

Geo needs to sort a party down here in chch if he ever has booze to get rid of, invite all the Destiny 1 boys for a meet and greet and free piss up.

17 hours ago, JorDogg said:

Didn't really buy, but Geonxt dropped a bunch of free beer and spirits off for me as cheaper then shipping back down to Christchurch, I'm not complaining 😆

Note some of it is 1-2 months expired but whats it gonna do, make me MORE hungover?

C9BgR3x.jpg

bpQVfTl.jpg

Damm son! you are preparing a party!
This haul & your gaming machine...

tenor.giftenor.gif

Jokeing not joking... I'm outside.... 😳

19 minutes ago, Xen0m0rph3 said:

Bucket full of Mai Tai for around $5 😄

yellow-octopus-Funny-Party-Meme-4.jpg

It's a little party every night in Vietnam. Gonna be sad to come back to NZ alcohol prices. 

A new fridge. Old fridge is going in the garage as a beer fridge.

On 19/03/2019 at 11:51 AM, iLythium said:

A new fridge. Old fridge is going in the garage as a beer fridge.

Nice!

Preordered cuphead on the Switch, damn i cant wait.

I didn't buy it but a workmate gave me her original Xbox the other day, complete with box etc too. Apparently it still works.

I was late to the (Microsoft) game, so the first Xbox i bought was the 360. Previously i'd just played on my younger brothers Xboxes.

spacer.png

Dark Eldar Grotesque. Will the Kill Teams now allowing Elite units and my Wychs needing a boost decided to get them one of these guys as damn they are super tanky in Kill Team and can act as a nice bullet sponge while the girls get in close.

Just bought an iPad Pro 2018 with an Apple Pencil. I’m really liking it so far. I opted for the 11” model as the 12.9” is just far too big.

Anyone have recommendations for the games I’ve missed on iOS in the last few years? I have already picked up Monument Valley 2 and Bridge Constructor Portal. I used to play so many games on my old iPod touch but have not had any games on my phone for years. So this is a step back into the ecosystem for me.

I think I might pick up Hitman Go and Transistor. Anyone had a go with either of those two?

On 18/03/2019 at 11:45 PM, Xen0m0rph3 said:

It's a little party every night in Vietnam. Gonna be sad to come back to NZ alcohol prices. 

Nice! Where abouts did you go? What kind of food did you eat (please do not say balut!!!)?

I just bought Days Gone and Anthem.

5 hours ago, Biscuit said:

Just bought an iPad Pro 2018 with an Apple Pencil. I’m really liking it so far. I opted for the 11” model as the 12.9” is just far too big.

Anyone have recommendations for the games I’ve missed on iOS in the last few years? I have already picked up Monument Valley 2 and Bridge Constructor Portal. I used to play so many games on my old iPod touch but have not had any games on my phone for years. So this is a step back into the ecosystem for me.

I think I might pick up Hitman Go and Transistor. Anyone had a go with either of those two?

Only games on our one is the walking dead, fallout shelter, hay day, the goat simulator series, balloons TD 5&6, and Doom & destiny

1 hour ago, SkylineObsession said:

I bought a car.

A skyline?

Nup, a little Toyota Vitz RS. Mainly for around town duties. 110hp or so though, so goes alright up the hills. 🙂

17 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

Only games on our one is the walking dead, fallout shelter, hay day, the goat simulator series, balloons TD 5&6, and Doom & destiny

Totally forgot about Bloons! I used to love Bloons TD on my iPod Touch back in the day. I was really good at it too. I'll definitely pick that up!

Detroit: Become Human 🙂

1 hour ago, my_r32 said:

Detroit: Become Human 🙂

You like his other games? (assuming you've played them)
If so let me know how this one is, I'm still to pick it up

On 10/06/2019 at 10:44 PM, Scuba Steve said:

You like his other games? (assuming you've played them)
If so let me know how this one is, I'm still to pick it up

Yeah, have played a little Heavy Rain and still to play Beyond but have watched skyline play through them, I quite enjoy them 

On 14/06/2019 at 6:59 PM, iLythium said:

A puppy!

puppy leash GIF

And here she is looking cute.

64B1641A-3CD3-40C9-B600-82A339F38DEA.jpeg.7282daea54b8e8d872d1e2bbb7e57472.jpeg

Hollow Knight, Vermintide 2, Inquisitor Martyr, Space Tyrant, One Finger Death Punch 2 and Katana Zero.

... yeah Steam summer sale has begun.

Bought latest expansion pack for sims 4 Island living. Now I have them all... hate to think how much money I spent on the sims 4 🤣