Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

I Just Bought...

Ya was battlefront 2 for $1 lol but not in stock. And I thought they never had good deals

16 minutes ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

I could only fill my cart with 10 items (I see you got 13 somehow), which was annoying, then when I went to check out one of the better items i went to buy  had no stock , so obviously when you add it to the cart it doesnt allocate one to you and can still be sold underneath you, once that happened I just said F it and shut it down.

That's bullshit eh. I think it was the Warehouse who did something similar last year. They had something like a Star Wars voice changing helmet thing which is usually $150+ for like $10 online and it went live at a certain time and I was refreshing the page just as it went live, added it to my cart and when it added successfully I thought I'd got one and then when I went to checkout it said there was no stock. Such a disappointment.

Yeah I am not sure how I got 13 things. I guess I just kept on clicking on items until it eventually stopped me (It said something about having 10 items and to come back and make another shipment to buy more things).

Edit: Looking at it now, I guess it means 10 different items since I doubled up on three separate things to equal 13 total.

This is what I bought. I also went in store a grabbed a couple of $4 PS4 games too.

htae7m.png

Went to PB tech with my gf to get her a new laptop cos they are having a sale. Saw the one she wanted was on sale. Said to the guy we want this one. So he got us the laptop and scanned and and did his computer thing and then said take the recipt to the counter to pay.

Checked the recipt and we didnt get the sale price. Went back and checked. The laptop is on sale wtf. Then noticed at the bottom of info on the sale sign it was the blue version of the laptop.

Ok cool.  Ask the guy why this laptop was on sale not ours its exaclty the same computer but the colour different.  He didnt know. Says he will go check...

He just wanders off and deals with other customers instead never returned. Nice.

Another guy asks do we need help. We explain hes confused and goes off to find out about it then goes away too. Very good.

3rd shop guy comes we explain again and ask can we get this one at the sale price. He said no head office sets proces. ...ok can we get the blue one instead then. He said ok and tries to find it on their system.

After searching for a while he said the laptop does not exist. Awesome.

Gf really wanted this one so we bought it anyway. 

So in conclusion they put computers that don't exist on sale and put a sign for it next to the real stock and then say they wont sell the real laptops to you  on sale because its not blue. 

Some micky mouse BS going on there. Id have just walked out but she really wanted it and the savings was only $22 which isnt much money but would have covered lunch.

So just bought a new hp laptop woo.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, djkicks said:

Its ridiculous. This happens all to often in NZ retail stores and its no wonder online is crippling some offerings. The worst are hardware stores! Don't bother asking for "assistance", you are better off on your own. You literally have to DIY lol

Oh damn that sucks. My girlfriend is also interested in getting a new laptop from PB Tech cause of the sale. Hope she doesn’t get screwed around like you guys did!

99120103066_RukkatrukkSquigbuggy06.jpg

I just couldn't help myself with this one as while I don't really play large scale Warhammer anymore I just couldn't say no to getting my Orks a Squig Buggy.

• I'm Lovin' It 1

Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless Headset. My PS4 headset has been a bit iffy for a while so treated myself to a post Christmas treat.

image.png.002c4b69c5602ce132f20aac65b0eaa3.png

Bought myself nice new racing helmet, very happy with it (and so I should be for the price 🤑) full carbon fibre, MIPS (concussion prevention) reasonable venting - but nowhere near what my old helmet had 😔

Now I just need some new goggles to match instead of my current white ones 😅 #firstworldproblems

images.jpeg

• Like 2

On 23/12/2018 at 10:18 AM, AudaciousGnome said:

Its ridiculous. This happens all to often in NZ retail stores and its no wonder online is crippling some offerings. The worst are hardware stores! Don't bother asking for "assistance", you are better off on your own. You literally have to DIY lol

On 23/12/2018 at 12:27 PM, iLythium said:

Oh damn that sucks. My girlfriend is also interested in getting a new laptop from PB Tech cause of the sale. Hope she doesn’t get screwed around like you guys did!

I recently bought a refurbished Dell Inspiron laptop from Dell directly with free shipping with a decent discount. See no problem with the laptop so far so I'd recommend checking it out if anything there suits your needs. Ask them about the reason for refurbish on the interested unit as mine was listed as "return by customer, checked with no fault found"

• Like 1

Went in to Rebel to buy a more sturdy basketball hoop system on sale, to replace my Warehouse one.

Ended up going full hog and opening up the wallet to more than triple the cost. Lol (went in to buy the $250 one)

25317_67334_87170.jpg

Hoop is springed too, and can be lowered super easily from official height, so I'm going to dunk the f*** out of this lol, and then easily pop it back up to regulation for practicing the 3s.

#dreamhoop #nomorebudgethoop #immadunkit #forrealz

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 2

3 hours ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

I'm going to dunk the f*** out of this lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Luckily it can be lowered so even fatboy here would have been able to succeed in that attempt.

But that minitramp has given me great ideas! 🤔 🤣

55 minutes ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Luckily it can be lowered so even fatboy here would have been able to succeed in that attempt.

But that minitramp has given me great ideas! 🤔 🤣

How many tramps you got?

JoyousFortunateAtlanticridleyturtle-max-

Btw this is a real sport called Slamball for anyone interested 😄

• I'm Lovin' It 1

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

How many tramps you got?

JoyousFortunateAtlanticridleyturtle-max-

Btw this is a real sport called Slamball for anyone interested 😄

Yeah bro I've watched a few games before. I would so play. If they bring it to Chch count me in!

Man that dude dunking in the gif got one of the best posters on a dude you'll see lol #murder

Kids got a 10 foot tramp, might buy a couple more, we are definitely blowing up from the minitramp idea though lmao

• Haha 1

A chicken breast for tea, some cat food and a 2kg box of Oamaru Jersey Bennie spuds 😍

Really been wanting to play Catherine, I only played a bit of it when it was free on PS+. So I hunt down a copy and buy it, only for to find out I could've gotten the Steam version released YESTERDAY and played it at work. Think I might hold off playing my 360 version (about an hour in), sell it and buy the PC version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuftsdude said:

Really been wanting to play Catherine, I only played a bit of it when it was free on PS+. So I hunt down a copy and buy it, only for to find out I could've gotten the Steam version released YESTERDAY and played it at work. Think I might hold off playing my 360 version (about an hour in), sell it and buy the PC version.

Shit, now that's a decent delay. PC gets a 2011 game in 2019, only took 8yrs
It's a awesome game tho can be challenging in the later levels if you're so so at puzzles like me but an awesome game regardless. But then I do like Jappa quirky so...

On 12/01/2019 at 3:44 PM, Scuba Steve said:

Shit, now that's a decent delay. PC gets a 2011 game in 2019, only took 8yrs
It's a awesome game tho can be challenging in the later levels if you're so so at puzzles like me but an awesome game regardless. But then I do like Jappa quirky so...

Yes haha, some of the later levels are supeeer frustrating. Good story nevertheless. 

In the Steam reviews a lot of people are buying hoping to get a Persona port to PC.

Also it was super damn hard hunting down a copy for a reasonable price!