Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Today I...

Today i ate a Cookie Time triple choc cookie. Omnomnom. Did some other stuff too, but that was the most important thing i did.

On 15/06/2018 at 9:04 PM, djkicks said:

Pics?

Maybe when I get the next session done. At the moment it's kinda in a half-finished state so looks a little weird.

Today I learnt how to snowboard. Pretty happy. I was stubborn and didn't get a lesson at first, but eventually forked out the money with the lift pass for one. The instructer says I learnt what would take most people 2-3 days in an hours lesson, woohoo!

Worked for a bit.... Was hardly worth getting out of bed for, then went and got my hair cut. Almost no better feeling than a fresh cut ?

Had a major issue at work even though it wasn't my responsibility and still fixed the issue!

I applied for a new job, this is the first time in 8 years that I've had to apply for job. Fingers crossed.

Today I’m off to watch the USA vs Canada ice hockey game. Bit of a delay due to ice issues but should be a good laugh once it kicks off.

yeah I seen that on the news , interesting where they put the rink in relation to the stadium , should be unique if nothing else. have fun!

2 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Today I’m off to watch the USA vs Canada ice hockey game. Bit of a delay due to ice issues but should be a good laugh once it kicks off.

See you there haha

Its been canned for tonight @Coffee Addict

Bugger, just outright cancelled. Ah well the refund can be used to buy some games.

We were there today when the just outright cancelled it. Sux!

3 hours ago, JorDogg said:

We were there today when the just outright cancelled it. Sux!

maxresdefault.jpg

Today I took the day off and binge watched the Alienist, had some tuna on toast and a bit of sexy time. Was all good.

So i'm doing a Burger Night to night, starter is a scallop and bacon Burger on a brioche slider, main is a steak kiwi burger (kumara fondant for Heather) and dessert is also a burger of cake/brownies/jello/coulis/marshmallow and poached pear :D

took me all day

Today i took my daughter to the waterfront where she got to see the whale up close. Not sure at 15 months if she cared much!

54 minutes ago, Coffee Addict said:

Today i took my daughter to the waterfront where she got to see the whale up close. Not sure at 15 months if she cared much!

She got a day out with dad, and you got a story with her.  So either way your winning.

4 hours ago, Drunk_Monk said:

She got a day out with dad, and you got a story with her.  So either way your winning.

Damn true, she did enjoy the swings so she definitely had fun too.

Spent the weekend playing MTG 2019 pre-release at my local store. Was an interesting couple of days as yesterday my deck was very eh and ended up coming 14th but man the cards I got for my rares and mythics basically paid for the event for what they are worth currently. Today was the opposite none of the cards really had value but the synergies were there and I took first place smashing everyone I fought. Overall decent pre-release weekend.

Today I want you all to know it's not me playing Fortnite it's my oldest boy. I'm watching right now and he's rather shit. 3 games in and one kill. He runs, he builds some shit, he runs some more then hides, then dies. Looks like a great game.....

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

Today I want you all to know it's not me playing Fortnite it's my oldest boy. I'm watching right now and he's rather shit. 3 games in and one kill. He runs, he builds some shit, he runs some more then hides, then dies. Looks like a great game.....

It is you playing isn't it Nims.

Kids aren't shit at Fortnite, adults are.

I find it's one of those games where you play and never do that well. So fuck it I'll play another game. Shit he shot me. I'll try do better this game maybe I'll start on that hill aswell this time. 3hrs later...

Its not my usual type of game and i've plenty on the backlog list to keep me company. That and my annoying habit of perpetually buying indies (Good ones).

23 hours ago, Drunk_Monk said:

It is you playing isn't it Nims.

Kids aren't shit at Fortnite, adults are.

Dude! If it was me I would fess to it, but no. This game looks boring as two straight proper Christian nuns having a bath. 

2 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Dude! If it was me I would fess to it, but no. This game looks boring as two straight proper Christian nuns having a bath. 

So really fascinating?