Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Today I...

12 hours ago, rbl007 said:

today i worked 15 hours......

Yikes, hopeful not a regular thing. I remember doing those kinda hours, I was a zombie by the end of the week.

yeah it's not, I was meant to work 7 am till 5 pm but then one of the people replacing me went to the doc to sort out his meds and came back late and because of a public event at work they were busy as and I was asked to stay on. on the upside, I get a sunny day off to re-coop 

After reading about the stoner toastie I came home and made my own

Disappointing

Maybe the real thing has some magic to it, but my attempt is seriously less than the sum of its parts. It's not like I'm a bad cook, it's just not as good as mi goreng and a cheese toastie on the side would be, iykwim. 

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12225993

Well that looks revolting! lol can't beat a grilled cheese dipped into tomato soup. 😍

30 minutes ago, JorDogg said:

Well that looks revolting! lol can't beat a grilled cheese dipped into tomato soup. 😍

You might like this then
Bread/Toast + Tomato Sauce base + Cheese + Microwave = Awesome quick snack that can be made while a MP level loads (well used to be achievable in that time)

My kids are fans of bread, BBQ sauce, mayo, cheese microwaved

Sometimes they add ham

23 minutes ago, sassydot said:

My kids are fans of bread, BBQ sauce, mayo, cheese microwaved

Sometimes they add ham

I'd be unsure about microwaving mayo... but hey I'm game to try.

appreciated the auto sensor I installed on the weekend for the garage lights... No more of that having to manually turn them on via switch for me

Drove a train for the first time.

train GIF

10 minutes ago, iLythium said:

train GIF

Won't lie, kinda envious

3 hours ago, iLythium said:

train GIF

That's pretty darn awesome. Was it Diesel, electric or Steam? Never driven a diesel one but got to drive the other tow on private tracks and it was sweet.

17 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

That's pretty darn awesome. Was it Diesel, electric or Steam? Never driven a diesel one but got to drive the other tow on private tracks and it was sweet.

Electric. Just in the depot for now.

That's cool @iLythium, bit jelly as I haven't driven one since I was a teenager.

Today I moved out of my home in order for the final packing in preparation for the big move up north. Gonna miss Wellington but will be back for Beervana!

been preparing all month for coffee addicts arrival to town. putting up flyers , radio ads that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Dvst8u said:

been preparing all month for coffee addicts arrival to town. putting up flyers , radio ads that sort of thing.step fools GIF

I friggin love trains, especially diesel ones. More horsepower the better. Love hearing the supercharged ones. 😍💪

Naturally when we camped overnight in Arthurs Pass a few months back i had to take pics of and film the coal train coming out of the Otira tunnel. Usually has six locomotives pulling the wagons up the hill. No pic of the six of them as was filming it, but did get a photo of four of them coming back half an hour or so later.

These four beasts usually attach to the train as it arrives in Otira from the West Coast, then they help pull the wagons and the other two locos up the hill through the tunnel and disconnect after Arthurs Pass and head back down the hill.

I may be wrong, but i think each of these has about, or over 3,000 hp each.

_DSC0951 (1920x1280).jpg

Today I tackle books(tidying my clutters)...which is easy... don't have many as growing up I do the library and now own about less than 20 books..keep 6 gardening mags and probably donating about 20+ pets/spca mags and about 50+ of Nz gardeners..

found some letters from primary school friend..then there's high school... but gonna stop and leave papers/sentimental until next time i am on holidays which is probably next year... 😀

Finally completed the 1st level/intro of metal gear solid 5: ground zero

Stilling purging my papers.... i used to laminate my school awards... like first in Japanese for year 9... such  a nerd..... 😆

nerd. i studied Japanese for 3 years. didnt do very well 

39 minutes ago, Dvst8u said:

nerd. i studied Japanese for 3 years. didnt do very well 

Same here..there were only 4 of us 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1