Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Today I...

Thrill us with your mighty daily adventures.

Today I signed up to here

Today I... Did not much of anything really

Learn not to wear light coloured  top while cooking Bolognese.....

On 22/05/2018 at 6:17 PM, Ati said:

Learn not to wear light coloured  top while cooking Bolognese.....

Yeah I once cooked a curry in a white t-shirt.

It took three spray/soak/wash cycles to get the worst of the staining out, but in the end I just gave up and decided to keep it as a home top, seeing as I didn't much like it anyway.  there's still faint orangish spots on it.

@sassydot yeah lucky it was cheap jumper..home clothes now..

@my_r32 nice! ..weather isn't good for postlady today

Today I ... am excited I now have a working Gaming PC, so nice having a fresh build (only took 3-4 months to get round to it!) - its got that new car smell all over it, or maybe I just like the smell of newly opened plastic lol. 

mmm... that hot plasticy smell new electronics make when they're first switched on

ok I'm weird

On 23/05/2018 at 11:27 AM, sassydot said:

mmm... that hot plasticy smell new electronics make when they're first switched on

ok I'm weird

Not weird... its weird when someone doesnt like it ?

Inspired by @djkicks Groot planter, turned our baby Groot collectible cup into one as well

QYaWSyOl.jpg

Turned out better than I expected!

Today I went to Porirua for the first time, it was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Got a couple of things from the EB Games there and really good service from the cute girl working there. So all round win for the day.

1 hour ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Today I went to Porirua for the first time, it was actually a lot better than I was expecting. Got a couple of things from the EB Games there and really good service from the cute girl working there. So all round win for the day.

The first time i went to Porirua i saw SLAF coming out of the warehouse

Today I lost my senses cause of the cold....  making lamb/vege soup and drinking espresso martini cause I am also on holidays...... 

Today I woke up with slightly worse vertigo than normal. Going to try some new exercises. Wish me luck!

Not trying to copy Dvs, but i woke up today dizzier than i have been in recent memory. Had a long 20-30 second spell of real bad dizziness, and have felt a little swaying when pointing my head up or down since then.

There goes another sick day that i didn't have much of to begin with. ?

That sucks man. I cant imagine what its like to have that. Hope it passes for yas both. 

On 2/06/2018 at 9:07 AM, SkylineObsession said:

Not trying to copy Dvs, but i woke up today dizzier than i have been in recent memory. Had a long 20-30 second spell of real bad dizziness, and have felt a little swaying when pointing my head up or down since then.

There goes another sick day that i didn't have much of to begin with. ?

its ok skyline. :classic_love:

I don't use sick days , I just make myself sick all day long duing the week then fail my family in the weekends. 

Today I went to Armageddon & surprisingly didn't buy anything even though I could afford it.  Saw a different cover for GTA V with the 3 characters on it and turns out it's the premium edition.  Was thinking of getting Yakuza 6 but can get it for the same price off the website and get an artbook with it.

Wish it came to Dunners again. ?

Mrs Skyline just left Chch at 12:30 or so, she's been up there since Wednesday for the concert - she shoulda gone to armageddon today too. ?

today after my vertigo issues of yesterday , I managed 9 holes around the golf course , feel 5/10 , but stoked I was able to play again.