Cod mw is unplayable on my day one pro... the pro is so loud.  Like f ing jet engine taking off 😢

3 hours ago, Ati said:

Cod mw is unplayable on my day one pro... the pro is so loud.  Like f ing jet engine taking off 😢

Yeah mine is the same! Was playing with headphones on yesterday and when I took them off I was blown away by how loud it had got. The loud fans were half the reason I upgraded to a Pro. Doesn't seem to do it with any other games, at least not anywhere near this extent.

Glad its not just mine... can't also play rdr2 .. hopefully will be on ps5 this time next year!

Got some Pops for xmas presents (along with some other stuff) from EB online and they just turned up in a huge box with no packing with all the pops on the bottom and all the heavy stuff ontop of them so they are all fucked and busted. Every. Single. One.

Grey water pipe seems to be blocked and not responding to drain cleaning efforts. Overflowing kitchen and bathroom. Throwing in the towel - literately and figuratively and calling the plumber. 

@ZombieRawkMachine Thats pretty shitty Zombie, were they presents for you or for family?

@Coffee Addict Family. I spent hours on the phone trying to get through so I gave up and went in store. I got a woman there who was extremly helpful and possibly gave me the best service I have ever had at an EB Games, but she had no idea what to do as they were that damaged. So the manager got involved and first tried to blame it on the courier and I quickly pointed out that you can see clearly on them where the corner of one of the heavier boardgames that was placed ontop of it has smashed into it, then added the whole "It says on your website that they will be properly packaged with airflow packaging to which there was none. She then tried to straighten up up the boxes and was like 'Ta-da good as new'. I was not having that shit so she was just like too bad you need to go deal with it at the help center, so back to waiting on hold for hours at a time. Finally get through and get told tough luck, I cant get a refund from them until they are returned, so I am out of christmas present and have no money to replace them as they wont be sending the packing to replace them till the 23rd so I probably wont be getting a refund till next year. I demanded some compensation cause I was pretty pissed at this point, and got another tough luck and she said I should consider myself lucky that I even got them before christmas then did the whole "Is there anything else I can help you with today" bit and I hung up cause I was fucking fuming. So now I am thinking of going to Fair Go cause this is bullshit.

so it. sounds like a shitty situation to be in. i have a few pops one came delivered  damaged but not bad so i didnt worry about doing anything about it. but i always notice the slight box damage. that was mightyape tho who i have had nothing but awesome service from.

I had one from MA come and it was Damaged but the packaging was top so it had to have happened before hand. The top had a corner caved in and ripped so I tried to get it replaced but since it was a limited edition it had sold out so they gave me a refund and let me keep the pop. MA have given me nothing but excellent service.  But this thing with EB is beyond a joke, yes its xmas and they are busy as hell but it shouldnt take 2 days on hold and a store visit to get nowhere. I'd post on their Facebook page just how useless it is but they dont check it.

1 hour ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

I had one from MA come and it was Damaged but the packaging was top so it had to have happened before hand. The top had a corner caved in and ripped so I tried to get it replaced but since it was a limited edition it had sold out so they gave me a refund and let me keep the pop. MA have given me nothing but excellent service.  But this thing with EB is beyond a joke, yes its xmas and they are busy as hell but it shouldnt take 2 days on hold and a store visit to get nowhere. I'd post on their Facebook page just how useless it is but they dont check it.

With all your Courier Issues, I feel you should just shop locally. Might be less stress. 

Probably would be, I did get some stuff for people from stores and malls so it's like I have absolutely nothing to give people. It's still shouldn't be happening though, like if they had run out of the air flow packaging they have shitloads of bubble wrap laying about at EB Stores, even then if they didn't have they have crap load of cardboard and plastic bags... Its annoying at the best of times. Though lately we've had different couriers to normal, Im guessing because of how slammed they are and they have been pretty good. One guy did park by the gate and toot his horn but when I went out he did apologise saying how exhausted he was and that he was losing his voice. So I was fine with that, I'm not unreasonable.

@ZombieRawkMachine that's really crap. Im glad you have some backups but still, that's terrible customer service and surprising package fail. Mighty ape have always been good to me but EB have shipped things in pretty dodgy packaging if its not a game. True my local courier looks a bit shattered which may explain why he's stopped running when the dogs come to the front door barking.

Definitely keep up with the complaining about that really shitty service from EB, they probably hope/assume you'll give up eventually - don't give them that satisfaction.  

Washed and hung my sheets out today, go to check if they are dry, they are dry but covered in bird shit. Put them back in the wash, hang them out, check back later and again they are covered in bird shit...

4 minutes ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Washed and hung my sheets out today, go to check if they are dry, they are dry but covered in bird shit. Put them back in the wash, hang them out, check back later and again they are covered in bird shit...

Damm man, what you do to piss off the birds?

Or are these like shiny white sheets? Birds live to shit on white things

No they are a charcoal grey colour, its never happened (at least here, think its happened like one other time in my life. Ya know shit happens.)  I'm thinking it may possibly be all the smoke from Oz making them a lil cray cray. They dont usually hang out that side either.

On 1/01/2020 at 9:09 PM, ZombieRawkMachine said:

No they are a charcoal grey colour, its never happened (at least here, think its happened like one other time in my life. Ya know shit happens.)  I'm thinking it may possibly be all the smoke from Oz making them a lil cray cray. They dont usually hang out that side either.

You should shit on them and hang them up so they know it's not their territory. 

Then wash em and they'll be safe. 

I think that's how nature works. 

1 hour ago, Drunk_Monk said:

Sanding sucks. 

whatcha doing? house paint?

55 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

whatcha doing? house paint?

Yup. 

Exterior walls, well one at the moment but it's probably needed a sand an paint years ago.  

Prioritising the parts where the paint is peeling the worst at the moment. 

2 hours ago, Drunk_Monk said:

Yup. 

Exterior walls, well one at the moment but it's probably needed a sand an paint years ago.  

Prioritising the parts where the paint is peeling the worst at the moment.

You should count yourself lucky, I'm doing a full strip on a 2 story house. Paints too old, too flaky and too many layers for a sand n patch

I'm scraping the paint off the garage roof instead of sanding it, as it's basically all peeling off anyway. Still very time consuming. 😞

2 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Ruptured appendix - crap start to 2020

Well that sounds shit.

Hope you find some healing items soon