Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Bitch Thread

Son of a bitch did it again. House full of people. Just put one of those 'We have something for you' cards in the mailbox.

Complained just after that and got another "We will get back to you within 4 hours." they didn't but the tracking information says it has ben delievered to this adress, but its not anywhere around. Tried calling customer support but that was no help. This is ridiculous!

Hmmm. That almost sounds like he needs to be fired. Don't give up complaining, and take it as high as you can. 

Apparently he yelled out from the road and that was good enough... As for it saying delievered by not being so the chick investigating it is blaming it all on the Warehouse who sent it.

1 hour ago, Northkiller said:

Your not hard working probably work in a grocery shop somewhere lol $71 is pocket money hah me and my mates do 12 hr shifts bet a higher pay rate to haha pack those bags haha

How can you assume any of that from what they posted? 

5 hours ago, Northkiller said:

Your not hard working probably work in a grocery shop somewhere lol $71 is pocket money hah me and my mates do 12 hr shifts bet a higher pay rate to haha pack those bags haha

Calm down mate, sounding like a jerkoff!

Lol what kind of trolling reply is that? 😂

Also it seemed like there was several $71 transactions so hardly “pocket money”. 

Working 12 hour shifts sounds super fun though!

Someone delete that post and remove the member please, don't want this place turning into Gameplanet.

ill leave the comment here for shits and giggles. probably just a one hit wonder.

nothing to see here.

that sucks Xeno , havnt really had any money stolen from me in anyway corrupt like that. glad there are provisions in place
to get a refund.

Post deleted. 

Sucks you got robbed Xeno. Some people are shits, I should remove my card from mine. 

48 minutes ago, SkylineObsession said:

Someone delete that post and remove the member please, don't want this place turning into Gameplanet.

I want to disagree with this, because that seems abit harsh, but the mentality of the post, I can't disagree.

The account appears to have been created to make a post to attack someone for being poor. 

Ain't nobody got time for that 

Someone still hasn't realised that I'm not stupid and have a pretty damn good idea of who they really are.

49 minutes ago, Drunk_Monk said:

The account appears to have been created to make a post to attack someone for being poor. 

Ain't nobody got time for that 

Especially when they said Several $71 transactions.... Anybody that needs to work 12 hour days, would appreciate that a little more I think. Sounds like some kid living off of Mum and Dad to me.

35 minutes ago, Xen0m0rph3 said:

Someone still hasn't realised that I'm not stupid and have a pretty damn good idea of who they really are.

That sucks man. Hope you got it all sorted in the end and found how how you got hacked etc. 

7 minutes ago, Lyger said:

Especially when they said Several $71 transactions.... Anybody that needs to work 12 hour days, would appreciate that a little more I think. Sounds like some kid living off of Mum and Dad to me.

That sucks man. Hope you got it all sorted in the end and found how how you got hacked etc. 

It was about $350ish (They only took out of the transaction account, my savings accounts weren't attached to PayPal in anyway.) or so I think in the end, PayPal are good and had it all sorted. Not a single cent lost in the end - I knew I'd get it all back I was mostly posting to warn others to be vigilant. Not entirely sure how I was hacked - I have some suspicions but I've heard from others who've had it happen to them too. 

As for this other guy - yup you've pretty much got it right can't do anything else when your credit card is maxed and you're over $20,000 in debt can you? xD

Bah. Im sick. Gf sick. Flatmates sicks. Team at work is sick. Boourns.

Also that dude who only works 12 hours a day needs to get on my level. I work 18 a day. Rekt.

im sick aswell. sick of the older generation being shit at their trades and jobs. all the older people we have had through recently to do house repairs etc have all fucked up and been totally shit at what they do and quality of how they do it to the point of total frustration. get a younger person in? perfect job , unable to fault at all. older generation , you can have my big middle finger. 

12 hours ago, Dvst8u said:

older generation being shit at their trades

See its funny, because the young guys coming through my work are shit and constantly on their phones to even try doing a good job...

And because I can see a couple of examples of this I can quite happly claim the whole generation is shit.

Logic

One day you will be old and your parents will be old and struggling to find work due to shit attitudes like yours.

I'm glad you agree our generation is the best.

I'm always wary of younger guys doing jobs around the house. Mainly electrical stuff. 

Wary about anyone of all ages to be honest. Whenever we find someone good we try keep them. Although my electrician ended up in jail for setting his partners house on fire after they divorced. :s Still haven't found a new electrician yet, and with some stuff needing fixed we kinda need to start looking.

Got a good builder at the moment doesn't mind us helping/doing some jobs. Possibly got a decent plumber too.

sadly our job was done under insurance and stupidly we went with the builder the insurance recommended. some carpet was pulled up to replace the floor, when the carpet was put back down its lumpy in places. will be a new claim to fix = new excess. doors removed to get the floors tiled. doors then refitted to wrong door frames. had to swap them back myself and the doors wouldnt close. they then had to get a new claim to fix the doors. 3 months without a toilet door. plumber comes out to remove the toilet and cross threads the pipe onto the cistern so water leaks. 4 days without a toilet so ended up buying a new pipe and cistern and fixed it myself. organised our own tiler for the walls. does a fantastic job. no stress , went out of his way to get the job done . was all of 22. all the other older guys around 50-60 have pissed me around for about 12 months. imo getting insurance to pay for their job twice. 

had an older gen guy come out to cut a tree that fell down on our fence , and to trim another 2. 
cut our trees down to a non agreed too level , and broke a gate we told him he couldnt go through. no , shit sorry , no nothing.

then ill leave a finger print on a car windscreen while doing wiper blades , and the older people will make a comment , get me to clean it , likely tell my boss.
next time they come in , "last time i was here there was a finger print on my windscreen , so yeah , try not to do it again."

@skyline. not lucky enough to have tradies in your family? thats the key i recon.  im lucky enough to have found one of each trades over the years and havnt let them go.
                 found a good tiler now, so i should be sorted from now on.

TBH sounds like most of problems has been that it was insurance Jobs rather than the age of people doing them.

31 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

TBH sounds like most of problems has been that it was insurance Jobs rather than the age of people doing them.

level of workmanship should'nt matter if its insurance or not surely?