Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Bitch Thread

Moving house on the 21st. Can't get the internet set up in the new house until the 24th. 😟

For some reason my Apple Watch is saying there were too many passcode attempts. It was sitting on my bedside table all night without being touched. 🤷🏻‍♂️. So I had to reset and re-pair it which takes forever.

I believe my Spotify account just got hacked. Password changed, language set to Spanish and some strange but not too bad Spanish music has been made into playlists.

ive re commandeered it, changed the password to a random one and the Spanish language has been reset. Now to check all my other social media accounts. Whilst listening to some new music.

• Sad 1

Could be some idiot using the wrong email? I keep getting emails for one of the other hundreds of people with my name. It's consistently the same guy too. Some guy who lives in the UK and keeps ordering pizza.

• Haha 1

On 20/12/2018 at 4:53 PM, Coffee Addict said:

I believe my Spotify account just got hacked. Password changed, language set to Spanish and some strange but not too bad Spanish music has been made into playlists.

ive re commandeered it, changed the password to a random one and the Spanish language has been reset. Now to check all my other social media accounts. Whilst listening to some new music.

https://haveibeenpwned.com

Give this site a go 🙂

• Like 1

I tried to put credit on my partner's phone via the 2degrees app. I specifically put in her number on the topup screen, but it just put the credit on to my account instead. Smort one, 2 degrees. 

• Like 1