Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Bitch Thread

5 minutes ago, JorDogg said:

Its almost worse when they do a weak sauce hand cover that ain't stopping shit!! 

A couple of weeks ago I was in Porrirua and some nasty ass haggard bitch coughed in my face and was completely unapologetic about it. Bloody Porrirua for ya.

If they're coughing or sneezing into their inner elbow or shoulder,, that's actually the 'cleaner' way of doing it.

If they're just slobbering all over you or public surfaces directly tho, then yeah, that's gross

I'd almost prefer people don't cover and simply turn away, than use their hands to catch a sneeze/cough

Unless you can wash your hands right away, all you'll be doing is spreading that shit even further, as now it's in the air AND all over everything you touch.

Everyone I have seen isnt coughing into their hands our anything, just carrying out their business and ejecting their germs into the air. When I cough or sneeze in public I always do the vampire sneeze/cough into my inner elbow.

Maybe it's just me but I can't help but feel there is just a major decline in public manners and decency.

I read something the other day about someone coughing all over someone else in line at a bank and they got smacked in the face. Then said everyone at the bank and police is racist cos the other person didn't get arrested or something i forget the details. Sounds like they deserved it lol

My new SSD came without a SATA cable, dont know why I thought it would have one!

On 13/11/2018 at 6:21 PM, JorDogg said:

My new SSD came without a SATA cable, dont know why I thought it would have one!

Really?  I would have expected it to too...

3 minutes ago, MadCant said:

Really?  I would have expected it to too...

Grabbed a cord, went to install, dosn't come with screws either lol

1 hour ago, JorDogg said:

Grabbed a cord, went to install, dosn't come with screws either lol

Mate, you're beginning to sound like your new to this lol

• Haha 1

When you have to erase hours worth of work on a game because of a bug that wont let you obtain things if you got them at the wrong place but doesn't tell you that you should get them from the other place instead because in the nearly 3 years since release patching it would be too easy....

Looked at tickets for the Kiss show next year, floor standing costs $430. Christ. 

• Confused 2

I hate windows! Can't make things easy can they?
Won't let me transfer Win10 so trying to install Win7 but that disables all USB ports when I load install menu & like pretty much everyone else everywhere I don't have a PS/2 keyboard/mouse anymore... fun times

Why won’t win 10 let ya transfer? Have ya called support? 

6 minutes ago, Lyger said:

Why won’t win 10 let ya transfer? Have ya called support? 

Think the key used for the upgrade was OEM and I've changed every bit of hardware cept the PSU.

Haven't tried to call, originally I thought it would just be easier to install win 7... I do forget how far behind the rest windows OS is

12 hours ago, Scuba Steve said:

Think the key used for the upgrade was OEM and I've changed every bit of hardware cept the PSU.

Haven't tried to call, originally I thought it would just be easier to install win 7... I do forget how far behind the rest windows OS is

This is more a "WhooWhoo" but it carries on so meh
Got Windows activated thanks to a key on another PC case laying round. Now the updating, transferring, & installing begins.

• Like 1

Dumbass courier couldn't find my house. Every other courier has been able to find it just fine. I bet they couldn't be bothered walking down the driveway.

My wife accidentally logged onto my mighty ape account to get my Christmas presents. Went to order hers and saw all my gifts. Not going to tell her I know - looks like she put in a lot of effort.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Went to go buy Red Dead Redemption 2 but JB were out of copies and I wasn't going to pay EB prices. 😩

25 minutes ago, Biscuit said:

Went to go buy Red Dead Redemption 2 but JB were out of copies and I wasn't going to pay EB prices. 😩

eb would of price matched , you missed out :classic_sad:

On 2/12/2018 at 12:29 PM, Dvst8u said:

eb would of price matched , you missed out :classic_sad:

Damn. Didn't think of that. Probably a good thing though. This month has been expensive.

• Like 1

they don’t price match if they competition is out of stock. Though sometimes they don’t check and you get away with it. 

1 hour ago, Lyger said:

they don’t price match if they competition is out of stock. Though sometimes they don’t check and you get away with it. 

not that i shop at eb often , but i thought they price match on an advertised price , not an in stock advertised price

It used to be advertised and in stock but may have changed

On 29/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Coffee Addict said:

My wife accidentally logged onto my mighty ape account to get my Christmas presents. Went to order hers and saw all my gifts. Not going to tell her I know - looks like she put in a lot of effort.

At least you won't accidentally buy it between now and then. 

Fuck me! this computer building thing is a constant 3 steps forward 2 steps back... Keep reassembling in the wrong order, it's bloody annoying especially since some parts have to be manipulated into place.

The company director came over with my bonus and pay rise numbers. He was like give me some paper and then scribbed some numbers. Then he flew over seas. He has shit writing and i cant read what he wrote properly. 

Its not official until jan pay so i will get an official letter but still...