Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

Bitch Thread

Just bitchin' at how this thread hasn't been used yet! C'mon people, get angry!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????️?

?

I wanna do hitman elusive target but there is a 970mb update and its just "preallocating" and i dunno wtf that means but hurry up

Double booked myself today...

49 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

Double booked myself today...

Threesome; problem solved, problem staying solved!

Well just to bitch twice in one day.

PSU for the WiFi router & interwebz authenticator just died! Interwebz went dark, it was like living in Ozzy there for a sec

Luckily I have 2 of the same brand so had a 2nd PSU I could plug in & get things working again; Otherwise I'd prob be looking Tues before I had a new one

God catteries are expensive these days!

(Anyone fancy some accommodation in Tauranga over Xmas/new year for the rock-bottom price of $feedmycat?* ?

*bird disposal may also be required)

I'll take it, though I can not guarantee you will return to it in the same condition.

Cause it will be better...

Kids sick!

And so is Ati on the eve of her first trip to Taupo...... ffffff

On 26/05/2018 at 1:32 PM, SkylineObsession said:

Just bitchin' at how this thread hasn't been used yet! C'mon people, get angry!! AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??????️?

?

I only discovered this place because someone mentioned it in the NZGamer thread on the PS4. My blind ass didn't see any notices about this place before Gamernz went down.

Yeah that other place closed pretty quick. Hopfully anyone who missed it finds this place some how

On 28/05/2018 at 6:50 AM, Scuba Steve said:

Kids sick!

Damn, gotta take the day off?

Not so bad for me now I've got one 14, the other close but he hardly ever gets sick anyway, but before that point it was a real nightmare

On 28/05/2018 at 12:41 PM, sassydot said:

Damn, gotta take the day off?

Not so bad for me now I've got one 14, the other close but he hardly ever gets sick anyway, but before that point it was a real nightmare

I took the morning off, wife took the afternoon.

It's a massive hassle given we're both sole responsibly at our work places, just means we comeback to a massive mess when we take time away

Yeah I feel your pain, sole charge here as well and doubly nightmarish when there no other parent to help! Half a day each is a good system.

Boss really good about me taking time whenever I need, but as you say, it just means a whole lot more to go back to!

Twisted my knee for the umpteenth time over the last 3 or so years. Think I am going to have to give up sport for good as it was only the third time I have played sport this year.

Child is sick, wife is sick, there is sick everywhere! Spent the day cleaning up ?

1 minute ago, Coffee Addict said:

Child is sick, wife is sick, there is sick everywhere! Spent the day cleaning up ?

We just had the kids take turns being sick; 1 week each, 2 weeks of sickness, fluids from both ends

Tis the season

@Scuba Steve Definitely is the season, fortunately the pair of them are looking a bit better today. Hope your little ones re back to strength.

On 2/06/2018 at 4:58 PM, Coffee Addict said:

@Scuba Steve Definitely is the season, fortunately the pair of them are looking a bit better today. Hope your little ones re back to strength.

Yea, my ones are right.... for now

Daycare next week will prob see them sick again

I don't take sick leave as I have no interest in getting sick, but the kids sure see to it that leave diminishes at a decent rate

Getting your house ready for sale is such a pain in the ass.

All of those painful jobs you do once in a blue moon you have to do all at once.  Or the jobs you have meant to do for years you have to do in a few weekends.

I'm exhausted but because its cleaning and what not it's not that satisfying.

@Drunk_Monk Yikes, i may be moving for job purposes in the next year but certainly won't look forward doing all the jobs in preparation. Where are you moving to, back to Wellington?

On 2/06/2018 at 6:40 PM, Drunk_Monk said:

Getting your house ready for sale is such a pain in the ass.

All of those painful jobs you do once in a blue moon you have to do all at once.  Or the jobs you have meant to do for years you have to do in a few weekends.

I'm exhausted but because its cleaning and what not it's not that satisfying.

I'm interested too in the where & also the why, you haven't' been there that long have you???

There's a few of us here in the Upper of Hutts if you're looking for location ideas ?

@Coffee Addict and @Scuba Steve

Yup. 

It's been 2.5 years but our house has gained enough equity that we can move to the Hutt or up Tawa way. 

The boy starts school next year so we wanna move before then.  The 3.5 hour commute a day is just tough, and I can't help with or attend school stuff when I leave at 6am and get home 7:30.

Don't regret the decision at all as it was our only  chance to get on the ladder (super jelly of people with parents that help them with their first home).  

But yea, time to move closer to work.  Kinda wish we were rich enough to retain this place as an investment though as baller houses are being built on this street so in 5 years the place will be worth way more.  But not more than the benefits to our family of me being home.

Hey man, like I said; few of us here in Upper of the Hutts & we have Harcourt park for the little man

3.5hrs... shit thats half a working day just in travel