ZombieRawkMachine

Games You Have Recently Completed

Finished Halo CE, it was ok nothing special. Needed a sprint button as MC moves so damned slowly. Still not sure wtf the game was really about though.

polished off INSIDE last night - wtf?! good game but did not see that ending coming.

Horizon zero dawn ♡ 

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

8 hours ago, darklordfoamy said:

Thronebreaker: The Witcher tales

Any good? I'm waiting for the console release as sold my gaming PC due to lack of use.

Overall I enjoyed it. Found it a little easy even on Hard but that's mainly due to this being more of a introduction to Gwent in many ways and I've played my fair amount of it anyway so knew what to build and how to use it. Only real gripe with it is most of the Nilfgard and Scoia'teal enemies use very similar decks so very easy to figure out how they work and how to counter them. Monsters have decent variety though as have the most leader variants. Story is good and nice to play a game in the Witcher universe that shows what happened in Nilfgard vs Northern Kingdoms conflict while Geralt was doing his things and the story choices you make affect the story but also some of the cards you get as well. Also do get cards for the base gwent game though mainly for Scoia'teal and Northern Kingdoms.

12 hours ago, darklordfoamy said:

Overall I enjoyed it. Found it a little easy even on Hard but that's mainly due to this being more of a introduction to Gwent in many ways and I've played my fair amount of it anyway so knew what to build and how to use it. Only real gripe with it is most of the Nilfgard and Scoia'teal enemies use very similar decks so very easy to figure out how they work and how to counter them. Monsters have decent variety though as have the most leader variants. Story is good and nice to play a game in the Witcher universe that shows what happened in Nilfgard vs Northern Kingdoms conflict while Geralt was doing his things and the story choices you make affect the story but also some of the cards you get as well. Also do get cards for the base gwent game though mainly for Scoia'teal and Northern Kingdoms.

Sounds like a winner for me, I played a lot of Gwent in TW3 but haven't played the standalone part. I'll be there for the story as much as anything else so good to know they've nailed that part ?

AC: Odyssey - the endings (there's 3 different strands) were all a bit weak but everything before it was great fun. About 60 hours in total, time for something different before diving into RDR2 but not quite sure what at the moment.

Halo 3. I understand a little more of the story though most of it just seems like thrown together gibberish.

Like I dont understand the whole sins thing, who the hell was the Arbiter talking to in the second game when he was saying he was friends with MC, what happened in those last minutes, the ship made it through the portal but didn't? I don't know, I enjoyed them more with each game but I dont think the CE was overly good. Will probably play ODST and 4 since its on the MCC.

1 hour ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Halo 3. I understand a little more of the story though most of it just seems like thrown together gibberish.

Like I dont understand the whole sins thing, who the hell was the Arbiter talking to in the second game when he was saying he was friends with MC, what happened in those last minutes, the ship made it through the portal but didn't? I don't know, I enjoyed them more with each game but I dont think the CE was overly good. Will probably play ODST and 4 since its on the MCC.

Half the ship it through as the portal closed. Chief was chillin in the back and arby was in the front driving

Just finished Mafia III.

First Mafia game i've played, and really loved it. Car handling is probably the best i've ever experienced in a likewise open world game (GTA, Just Cause, Far Cry etc), music was bloody awesome, pretty good graphics, great storyline, great setting (and appropriately represented culture of the time, strong racism etc but thankfully you get to deal with the racists) great 'acting' and cutscenes and overall there's not a whole lot bad i can say about it.
Loved how the cutscenes were tied in with the storyline/choices you've made, and how they just randomly pop up as flashbacks or whatever. Almost like you're watching a documentary.

Still got the DLC to go through, and later down the track i may even replay the main story again and make different choices (and try get the last remaining trophies).

If i had to rate it, it'd be a good 8.5 to 9/10.

Finished the Heist DLC for Spider-Man. Very short but was fun to play more Spider-Man.

Just started Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare this morning, and finished it this arvo (single player, i don't play these games for multiplayer).

Old game now, but i can't get over how real the people look. Kevin Spacey looks just like Kevin Spacey.

I can now baleete it off my console and make room for other games.

I think you mean Advanced Warfare 😉

15 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

Just started Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 

I finished Spyro the Dragon yesterday from the remastered trilogy. 100% and platinum trophy 😊 Absolutely loved it! Now I can start on Gateway To Glimmer (I refuse to call it Ripto's Rage, as that was the name on the US release) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - had its ups and downs.  Combat is pretty meh, but the tomb raiding is good.  Would recommend if you liked the other ones for sure.  The challenge tombs are good fun.  I played on the "One with the Jungle" difficulty setting (one down from the super punishing level) and there's no help with puzzles, no environmental help with what to jump to and what is climbable etc so I had a few deaths jumping to things i thought "might" be ok to jump to.  Definitely recommend playing on that level.

10 hours ago, my_r32 said:

I refuse to call it Ripto's Rage

Same here! It's always been Gateway to Glimmer to me. It was actually the only one I ever played so I've been enjoying playing through the first one and looking forward to revisiting the second.

Just finished Dead Space 3.  Pretty sure that is the game that has been in my backlog the longest.  Wife got it for me for my 31st I think.  I'm 36 now.  Satisfying finish to the trilogy.  Great game. 

Finished my first play through of hitman 2. Managed to make my final kill a nod to the credits of hitman blood money. Very cool.

First game ive ever played with a level in new zealand. An America voice actor trying to say kia ora was great

Now to go back and  kill every npc in each level

Finally completed DUSK and overall really nice little throw back to FPS games like the original Quake and Unreal. Pretty decent length and just really fun combat bar a couple of bosses who one was just a cake walk and the other was annoying because of his arena more then anything.

Finished the evil within DLC. I really enjoyed this game. The story was a bit confusing but it slowly makes sense of wtf is going on. The game play was good. Especially the stealth. 

Will play evil within 2 soon

Just finished Prototype.  It was ok.  Bought it as part of the Biohazard bundle.  That was not ok.  When you buy a re-release or remaster for Xbox One you expect it to look like a remaster.  Game looked awful.  Would have still looked dated on the Xbox 360.  Not impressed. 

Just finished Prototype.  It was ok.  Bought it as part of the Biohazard bundle.  That was not ok.  When you buy a re-release or remaster for Xbox One you expect it to look like a remaster.  Game looked awful.  Would have still looked dated on the Xbox 360.  Not impressed. 

Finished up all 3 platinums on the Spyro Reignited trilogy last week 🙂