ZombieRawkMachine

Games You Have Recently Completed

What have you currently finished up playing?

Finished Homefront the Revolution today.  It was OK.  I won it when it first came out and it was a broken awful mess.  But they fixed it up and it's ok now. 

Kingdom Hearts. Main story anyway, couldn't be arsed with the whole synthesis bs and the training to beat Sepy.

The Flame In The Flood... I enjoyed it

Zelda BOTW, loved the main story and really enjoyed all but one of the Shrines. 

Detroit: Become Human

I thought it was pretty good overall. Definitely has a lot of different paths that can be taken at the end.

Batman: The Telltale Game

Quite enjoyed it, but as per usual there isn't much replay value since only dialogue usually gets affected when you choose how your character will react, and probably only one ending too.

Finally finished off the Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch platinum trophy. Absolutely gorgeous game but after 72 hours over the last 4 or so weeks I need a break xD.

2 hours ago, Xen0m0rph3 said:

Finally finished off the Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch platinum trophy. Absolutely gorgeous game but after 72 hours over the last 4 or so weeks I need a break xD.

Saw you on that today. I've had it for like 4 yrs & am only at the 2nd Island you visit after getting the boat... one day, one day!

Just finishing Watch Dogs 2. I enjoyed it a lot more than the first. 

Finished Gone Home, which i started after finishing Batman, and got all the trophies.

Kingdom Hearts 2. Now just Birth by Sleep and 2.8 to go.

2 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

Finished Gone Home, which i started after finishing Batman, and got all the trophies.

I like how once you know how to do it you can finish that game in less than a minute.

Hah, yep. I saw that trophy and was like; ?

Gutted there was no platinum, but it's not exactly a big game.

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 7.5/10

Really great game as a piece of art.  Actual gameplay left a bit to be desired though.  I picked it up cheap in a sale and would definitely recommend overall.  Having finished God of War a few weeks back I was pretty clued up to a lot of the gods and Norse mythology mentioned in this game and I think that helped me get into it more too.

Cat quest.... main story ?

On 5/06/2018 at 11:26 AM, Ost said:

Just finishing Watch Dogs 2. I enjoyed it a lot more than the first. 

Way better game overall IMO. I did enjoy the first, although I still haven't managed to finish the storyline (getting away from a 5 star wanted level can be hard at times)

The Final Station. Interesting little 2d side scrolling shooter where you play as a train conductor who at the start of the game is just going about his business but as it goes on you go from station to station things start to go very strange very quickly and you start to wonder what is actually going on as the things you are told are not matching up with what is happening and the ending is... yeah not how I was expecting it to go. Combat is a little clunky and a couple of enemies make it so some areas are just a pain to deal with but for what it is was a enjoyable 4 hour experience.

Just finished my first play though of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Switch. Played it on funky mode with DK and it was still a decent challenge. Looked beautiful in docked and handheld mode. Now to focus on collectables and hidden levels!

Finally finished the main story for mad max. Decent game ruined by the use of collectibles which are used to pad the game and try and mask the fact that the story is short/terrible and Max is quite possibly the worst protaganist I've ever played as.

I was planning on moving on to another game but with the trophy comp having just started, I may consider slowly chipping away at the platnium

That's what happens when you don't use an Aussie voice actor. ?

I love the game mainly for the tornadoes, massive dust storms and the open world. Haven't paid much attention to the story.

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons 

Never got around to playing this before and wow what a surprising 3-4 hours, I won't spoil the story but it's worth anyone's time in my opinion. Lovely art style, some light puzzles and will stick in your head longer than the first 10-15 minutes would make you expect.

3 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

That's what happens when you don't use an Aussie voice actor. ?

I love the game mainly for the tornadoes, massive dust storms and the open world. Haven't paid much attention to the story.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1248409/?ref_=m_ttfcd_cl18

He's an Aussie. It's just the character was an absolute prick. You're right though, there are a few elements in the game that are incredible... also they did a pretty good job trying to capture that fury road vibe at certain times.