ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Put in 10-15 hours to Horizon 4 but it's starting to feel a bit stale, it's so similar to the last game (that I sunk loads of time into) that I don't really feel the urge to do much more now I've done the showcases and stunt driver parts.

Might fire up Vampyr whilst I wait for Red Dead Redemption 2

Dissidia NT, I really liked the other two games but this is just so.... eh...

Not sure if its just a average game or if the novelty has worn off.

I went and borrowed a copy of Battlefront 2 to try out but my PS4 was all like "Nah mate not enough space to do that." So I was like sweet as will go and delete some shit so I do and have it sitting at like 89gb of free space so I think that should be more than enough, go back to try again and its still 'Nah mate, still not enough space." So I said well it can fuck right off then and am playing Injustice 2 instead.

1 hour ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

I went and borrowed a copy of Battlefront 2 to try out but my PS4 was all like "Nah mate not enough space to do that." So I was like sweet as will go and delete some shit so I do and have it sitting at like 89gb of free space so I think that should be more than enough, go back to try again and its still 'Nah mate, still not enough space." So I said well it can fuck right off then and am playing Injustice 2 instead.

Argh, the frustration!!!  This used to be me, until they brought in external HDD support.  It will be me again in about a month though: thanks R*/RDR2.

Bf1 and cod bo4 - ps4

atelier Lydie and sue on switch ?

One more month for my beloved Fallout 

Assassins Creed Odyssey. Haven't bought or played an Assasssins creed game since Black Flag, so its awesome to play Odyssey, especially with all the changes, improvements, and the naval combat returning. 

After over a year of avoiding it's awesomeness, i started playing Mad Max again the other day. And am likely going to stop playing it again in order to get yet more other games out of the way first. Like Far Cry Primal, Mafia III, Far Cry 5, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and so on.

I just really love the 'serenity' (in context with the game setting) of it. Parking up and watching AI cars hoon past, watch wind blow dust around, dust devils, tornadoes and massive sand storms with lightning strikes/flying debris/cars etc. It's just friggin awesome and i can't get enough of it, no other game matches it in terms of environment effects and atmosphere.

Probably helps i'm a big Mad Max fan too.

5 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

I just really love the 'serenity'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1

19 hours ago, iLythium said:

Great post - that's going straight to the pool room.

Warriors Orochi 4. Have to say the magic addition is making things interesting though is a bit weird seeing characters like Guan Ying Ping doing what could be best described as a kamehameha. Still got the first character of my team unlocked with Aya though know that Lu Ling Qi is going to be an end game character by the looks of things but she has already shown up twice so glad to see she is getting some love in the game.

Edit

Still going but not done act 2 and almost got everyone I want for my ideal team.  Just need to get Lu Ling Qi and will move Ying Ping into Naotora's slot and done.YaZfTc9.jpg

46 minutes ago, that_black_guy said:

Is it more of  a traditional musou game than DW9?

Very much so basically the characters play like they did from Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete Edition and Samurai Warriors 4-II. Still play with teams of 3 like normal Orochi games but magic items have been added into the mix with each character having one of 16 but their moves are different e.g. Fa Zheng and Aya both have the same item but the unique attacks function differently with Fa Zhengs being a large AOE where he taunts a giant boar like Matador while Aya freezes enemies in a line and then summons the boar to smash the into pieces.

Halo Master Chief Collection

Up until now I had only played about 5 minutes of Halo and completed Halo 2 (which I wasn't a fan of) but since its cheap and there aren't many Xbox exclusives though i'd give it ago.

I think I am nearing the end of Combat Evolved and I gotta say I don't see what all the fuss was about even when it came it this feels like an average shooter for the time, its kinda boring and I dont really know what is going on but I do know the soundtrack is great.

Return of the Obra Dinn - it's absolutely fantastic, PC/Mac only at the moment but already a game that I know I'll remember for a long time.

Anyone still play PUBG on Xbox? Have not been able to get a match at all since latest update.  Deleted it and reinstalled and made no difference. 

Finally got around to playing through more of Spider-Man in between the odd BF1 game.

Has anyone here played Graveyard Keeper?

Halo 2, plays a lot better, stills needs a sprint button, cut scenes are sublime though I still have no idea what is actually going on with the story.

Still trekking along in Warriors Orochi 4. Have to say the Pandomonium stages are definitely proving quite the challenge to beat on some of them especially with that limited health recovery on them which has caused me to get into some states where I have to just restart the stage.

6 minutes ago, darklordfoamy said:

Still trekking along in Warriors Orochi 4. Have to say the Pandomonium stages are definitely proving quite the challenge to beat on some of them especially with that limited health recovery on them which has caused me to get into some states where I have to just restart the stage.

Im just about to start chapter 3, which chapter is this?

2 minutes ago, Coffee Addict said:

Im just about to start chapter 3, which chapter is this?

They will start showing up soon then. Hundun will occasionally show up at a stage you have beaten previously and increase it's difficulty to higher then hard mode with the added bonus your  characters don't recover health when not being used. Beating it gets you a large amount of gems a very rare elements though for each to time you beat Hundun in the stage.

On 23/10/2018 at 5:40 PM, sassydot said:

Has anyone here played Graveyard Keeper?

Nope - but I saw this Early Access review today:

https://amostagreeablepastime.com/2018/10/25/can-you-dig-it-graveyard-keeper-early-access-review/

Cheers

Yeah I started playing it a few nights ago (on xbox).  Didn't get a lot of time to get stuck into it, but I do have next week off work, so!  :classic_laugh: (so I'll just be doing housework and other work instead most likely, but one can dream...)

Already its much darker and cheekier than Stardew, but seems to be similar style.  

Which is great for me because all the 'negative' grindy things about Stardew that people are also saying on Steam are negatives about this, are what I like.

Wondered if it was worth setting up a thread for it but doesn't look like anyone else here is playing ?