ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Still trekking through Fallout 4 with the Project Valkyrie mod... may have turned the Institute into a night club called the Sinstitute. Also warframe have just made it to Ceres and so slowly trekking along.

On to the last act in Titan Quest on Epic difficulty. Will probably do Legendary afterwards to clean up the rest of the Achievements.

The console port is rather buggy - I've had freezes and crashes here and there but the nostalgia factor for me outweighs that. My sister bought a PC copy around 10 years ago now and we played the crap out of it - even now I still remember where 95% of the quests were, the fastest way through a cave and the exact location of some of the 'secret' bosses without even thinking of looking at a guide.

Wow. I never played the original but have just bought the PS4 version and am really looking forward to some good ol' Hack'n'Slash and am prepared for some bugginess.

picked up rugby challenge 3 on the cheap yesterday. not perfect but better than any other rugby game out there. and I take play as taranaki and repeat the wrongs of this season so far

Dead Cells - not really enjoying it much sadly. Feels like there is too much luck and cheesing involved. Some builds are very overpowered whilst others become almost unviable due to some very poor enemy design. The style is great and the controls are precise but it just feels like finishing it is either going to be a huge huge grind or waiting on RNGesus to look down kindly on me.

Probably going to can it and move on to Tomb Raider instead as I play games for fun/relaxation these days and Dead Cells is often neither of those!

just opened up far cry 5 again. there I was happy liberating outposts and hunting bears when i’m mobbed, drugged and wake up in the midst of a story mission I didn’t see coming. awesome.

Just cause 3......for the sheer fun of blowing shit up ? also some rocket league on the side

What she said (JC3, not Rocket League). ^^^ Better than GTA in terms of destruction and explosions, WAY better. 

I've also been playing Life Is Strange: Before the Storm. 

Super Mario bros 3 on the NES online. Having never played it I’m finding it pretty sweet.

20 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Super Mario bros 3 on the NES online. Having never played it I’m finding it pretty sweet.

Played the absolute crap out of this when I was a kid.  I never beat it.  Always died on World 8.  Should really go back now, Im sure I would recognise the patterns etc much better now.

Mainly going through Dynasty Warriors 8 again but also playing some DBZ Fighters again as Cooler has finally been added and now making it my job to do the following to every Goku I see in the game as this is level 1 super.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - it's okay so far, looks gorgeous but it is a bit too similar to the last game. I knew it'd be broadly the same of course but I can't think of a new thing it's added so far and the setting/story are less interesting. It's also surprisingly buggy for a game based on a well-used engine, I've had hard locks, audio stutters and various gameplay issues.

If you loved the last two then it's still worth picking up but so far it's not been the epic end to the trilogy that I'd hoped for.

Looking forward to FH4 and Red Dead, those two will probably be most of my 2018 gaming sorted ?

Shadow Of War, just getting into the army building side of things which doesn't interest me much but hey ho. Still the funnest stealth mechanics out there, carving orcs up (literally) never gets old.

been playing life is strange finally , then back to rugby challenge 3

Finished Life Is Strange: Before The Storm, and then started playing Until Dawn. ALL yesterday. Finished that too, but unfortunately (for times sake) it looks platinumable, so will have to have a crack at that now. ?

Submerged

A blatant collectibles grind, but that's totally my thing

while life is strange is ok , I found it boring as shit. glad I platinumed it now so I can delete it and never think of it again.
downloaded batman telltale , will play it this week some stage

Started Assassins Creed Odyssey yesterday. Only played 3 hours but it seems pretty good so far! Have only ever played Black Flag before this one and it failed to really hook me. Feels like this one will hold my interest until Red Dead comes out at least.

50 minutes ago, Morgadeth said:

Octopath Traveler on Switch and Slim Rancher on PC

Slime Rancher was great fun!

Apart from finding the gilded ginger, that was a right bitch

Red dead redemption.

Fist of the north star lost paradise. Man this game is fun. Basically the Yakuza game series but set in the universe of Fist of the North Star and it works so well. Combat is so fluid and the the death animations when you perform Hokuto Shinkin techniques are enemies are so satisfying.

Finished Shadow of the Tomb Raider, it's a gorgeous game, the details in the tombs are incredible but the rest is pretty derivative stuff sadly. The locations/story are step backwards from the last game and 90% of the puzzles are rehashed from the last two games.

Onwards and upwards though, firing up Forza Horizon 4 this evening ?

Gotten myself into the side activities of Fist of the North Star. The baseball mini game using a piece of scaffolding to bat bikers away is a personal fave though for how simple it is the Bar Tender one is enjoyable just for how silly the cutscenes and cocktail names are for making the drinks are when you succeed.

An example

Finished CDO4 with my flatmate now onto MW2. He had no problem killing all the people in the airport heh. "Whats this mission... oh just killing all the people... ok cool"