ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

I'm completely absorbed by Atelier Shallie. That's right - happily playing on my PS3!

And at bedtime I play Shallie Plus on my Vita .. what a beautiful game.

3 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

I have finally started on God of War - this game is awesome, Boy!

tenor.gif?itemid=11766062

No Man's Sky, and a bit of Go Vacation on the side. 

Been playing Child Of Light a bit lately. Not normally a turn based RPG game player (usually only play Fallout games), but this one is strangely addictive and is somewhat a two player (same room/console) game too, with the second player controlling a wee floating bubble/orb/thingy instead of player one having to use the right stick to control it too.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/child-of-light

Been going through my long list of free PS+ games, downloading, playing for a short while, and if i like it i keep playing/keep it on the console. So far i've stopped playing and deleted 2/3 of the free Plus games i've downloaded in the past week. Like; Furi, Hue, Claire, Curses & Chaos, 10 Second Ninja (all too hard/don't have enough patience), Amnesia collection (too old for scary games now), Emily Wants To Play (shouldn't have bought it even for the $5 or so i did because it's too 'scary' to play) and after multiple attempts over a year or more i finally gave up on Grow Home and deleted it too. Hadn't even hit the 1000m mark.

23 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

@Jenesyde How are you finding Go Vacation, is there enough depth in the events or does it get same?

It's good fun, especially in two-player where you can basically run amok. Some events are very bare bones, but apparently extra modes unlock after you finish the tutorial tour. I'm only about half way through that. 

Jumped back into No Mans Sky. Just restarted from the beginning cause it had been so long since I last played. Liking the updates so far. The second planet I landed on was actually quite pretty. Feels like it has more of a structured path and I'm not just aimlessly flying around from planet to planet.

Completed the prepatch questline for WOW Battle for Azeroth... yeah Sylvana's has officially lost it. If she is still around by the end of the expansion I will be surprised.

Also God of War and just reached Helheim and curious what is going to happen here.

Been playing Need for Speed (2015) and THPS5 recently.

Played Project Cars 2 for about 20 minutes then uninstalled it again. Definitely not a game for me.

I'm still playing Atelier Shallie, on my second playthrough now and closing in on what I hope will be the Plat.

I also started the PS+ game Bound by Flame on PS3 and am intrigued to find out whether it's really as bad as everybody says!

7 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Been playing Need for Speed (2015) and THPS5 recently.

Played Project Cars 2 for about 20 minutes then uninstalled it again. Definitely not a game for me.

PCars 1 was like that for me.

Just finished full throttle and decided to finish a couple of telltale games via vita remote play. It’s like my switch but with deliberate errors.

Been getting the remaining gear and tweaking my builds for my Void Elf Hunter and Nightborne Mage in WOW. Now just waiting for the Battle for Azeroth to go live and time to see what Kul Tiras and Zanadalar have to offer.

Battlefield 1 (completing the Road to Battlefield V tasks each day in multiplayer, plus finally getting around to campaign and platinum trophy), The Division (almost nabbed the platinum now, plus completing shields for Division2), and Destiny 2 (leveling up Hunter and then Titan for platinum).

Playing a bit of GTAO. Hadn't played it since the servers first went live on PS3. Quite a lot more to it now.... but man it sux playing jobs with useless randoms which is a solid 75% of the time

Burnout Paradise Remastered. Has been sitting on my hard drive for a while now since I picked it up in a sale. Still just as fun as I remember. Great game.

On 13/08/2018 at 5:03 PM, that_black_guy said:

Playing a bit of GTAO. Hadn't played it since the servers first went live on PS3. Quite a lot more to it now.... but man it sux playing jobs with useless randoms which is a solid 75% of the time

Best to play with the crew on here (if you're on PS4), or mates you know who have the game. Otherwise it's just a waste of your time usually. ?

Downloaded, played and deleted even more free PS + games, so have only really got the bigger games left. Just Cause 3 is the most recent one, and so far i really like it. Car handling isn't as good as GTA etc, but the explosions are the biggest i've ever seen in any video game ever, and the wingsuit, grappling hook and parachute come in really handy for traversing the insanely huge map.

I also really like the fortification raids/takeovers etc like you see in Far Cry games, keeps things interesting and gives a good sense of progression/taking back the world type thing.

Still playing a bit of Battlefield One and Rainbow Six Siege but not often.  The two games I play the most are Rocket League and PUBG.  Unfortunately, I live rurally and so my internet isn't great and Rocket League is really sensitive to that which ruins a lot of games.  Playing through Doom at the moment too.

Currently playing West of Loathing on the Switch and man is it a funny game. 

You randomly come across a random mine with used mining equipment. You can choose the option to explain what all the old mining gear is and used for to your female partner. In doing so you earn the perk 'minesplaining'. 

Guacamelee 2 - Can't really recommend it, I loved the first game but this one just pisses me off. The platforming is full of instant death sections, the combat is just a clunky mess compared to Dead Cells and the whole thing has become a test of my patience rather than skill. It just isn't any fun which is a shame!

Toning down the World of Warcraft for the moment now I've done the story stuff for the moment. Just not feeling it with this one at the moment so doing emissary stuff but that's it. 

Currently replaying Dynasty Tactics 2 as my main game at the moment. Forgot how enjoyable this series was and died off to soon.

On 22/08/2018 at 10:31 PM, ricky1981 said:

Guacamelee 2 - Can't really recommend it, I loved the first game but this one just pisses me off. The platforming is full of instant death sections, the combat is just a clunky mess compared to Dead Cells and the whole thing has become a test of my patience rather than skill. It just isn't any fun which is a shame!

That's a shame, I've re-downloaded the first Guacamelee to replay in the hope 2 was good to grab afterwards. What are your thoughts on Dead Cells, i.e. is the hype real? It looks pretty decent to be honest and is very tempting!

I have one more trophy for Destiny 2 platinum, two more for Division platinum, and not many for BF1. Once I've ticked these all off I'm going to start something new that I have in my drawer. Either Ghost Recon Wildlands, HZD, Doom (pick up where I left off), etc. Gotta start working through the backlog finally!

28 minutes ago, quackdog said:

That's a shame, I've re-downloaded the first Guacamelee to replay in the hope 2 was good to grab afterwards. What are your thoughts on Dead Cells, i.e. is the hype real? It looks pretty decent to be honest and is very tempting!

I have one more trophy for Destiny 2 platinum, two more for Division platinum, and not many for BF1. Once I've ticked these all off I'm going to start something new that I have in my drawer. Either Ghost Recon Wildlands, HZD, Doom (pick up where I left off), etc. Gotta start working through the backlog finally!

By the time you get your Plats and you move on... RDR2 will be out. No backlog clearing for you ?