ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Started Metro Exodus about a month ago.  Don't get to play much these days.  A bit buggy and the fact the protagonist is completely silent is really weird in this day and age.  Also the Russian accents are terrible.  Apart from that, great game.  Not a gung-ho FPS.  A smart shooter with lots of stealth. 

Played  the RE3 demo... well I now what am I going to be playing the heck out of in 2 weeks time as ohhhhhh it is going to be good... in the meantime though *puts on his slayer helmet, grabs his double barrel shotgun and jumps back into Doom Eternal to continue slaughtering demons.*

Doom Eternal.

Only played for an hour or so. Seems just as bombastic as 2016 Doom but with some interesting new mechanics/systems.

Still trekking through Doom Eternal but think I am getting to the end point now though. Have to say had a rough start in the first couple of levels but by the 3rd one when more of the arsenal was unlocked and got some ammo cap upgrades been getting into it a lot more. Also tried battlemode... that exists and yeah not something I think I will put much time to as did a couple of rounds of it as a demon and the slayer needs to be competent or it's just a stomp though did enjoy the suicidal guy who just came at me a teammate head on 3 times in a row and died each time and didn't change his strategy but damn he was committed to that action.

I caved and bough animal crossing so I could live vicariously through my little avatar. Im enjoying it so far though I'm incredibly concerned at the rate that I'm becoming indebted to a racoon.

Yes it's like animal crossing come at the perfect time for the world.. I tried once back in 3ds but couldn't get into it... but I bought this day one cause like why not...can't see a game I would enjoy coming out in the near future... I didn't renew my Nintendo online so I guess I definitely be in my little island all by myself lol 

wasn't gonna buy the house..happy to live in a tent but when two neighbors got their home I was like guess I will be in debt too! 🤣

Yeah will be tough to get new releases anywhere but through the various digital online stores.

On 23/03/2020 at 9:24 PM, darklordfoamy said:

Also tried battlemode... that exists and yeah not something I think I will put much time to

Tried a round of that today. Much like the 2016 Doom's multiplayer I doubt I will go back to it much. Played as a Demon and it was a good close contest since I was terrible but thankfully my teammate carried us to the win.

I finished the last stranger mission i had to do in rdr2 and im 90% completed the game. I still have a lot of challenges to do but cbf collecting flowers and stuff. Might fishing off the ledendary animals and then end it there.