ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Mainly Borderlands 3, checking daily freighter missions in No Mans Sky, Gems of War and the Open Beta for Ghost Recon Breakpoint which is on this weekend 

Playing through Borderlands 3 as Moze when I need a break from Monster Hunter and have just beaten Nergigante for the first time and he definitely deserves the title of Elder Dragon. Dunno what it's like fighting him as melee but with the heavy bowgun holy crap only time I got to attack was when he went for the Palico instead of me or I was able to flash stun it out of the air as he was to quick otherwise. Even then the amount of times I stuffed up a dodge and got hit by one of his one hit your basically dead attacks meant it took 3 goes to beat him.

Started Red Dead Redemption 2.  I like it but there has been a few odd things that have gotten on my nerves.  But in general, really good so far. 

Done with Monster Hunter World for the moment as gone through all the fights. Do need to finish off the heavy bowgun crafting but will do that later especially as that involves dealing with Lunastra which I am in no rush to do after my first encounter with that thing. Think it, Behemoth and Nergigante are the monsters I struggled the most with. Currently messing around in Borderlands 3 still and realized I hadn't finished Amid Evil yet so gone back to that as well.

1 hour ago, darklordfoamy said:

Done with Monster Hunter World for the moment as gone through all the fights. Do need to finish off the heavy bowgun crafting but will do that later especially as that involves dealing with Lunastra which I am in no rush to do after my first encounter with that thing. Think it, Behemoth and Nergigante are the monsters I struggled the most with. Currently messing around in Borderlands 3 still and realized I hadn't finished Amid Evil yet so gone back to that as well.

If you want to jump into MHW one night let me know I be rusty as all hell now but keen to jump back in at some stage

3 hours ago, Lyger said:

If you want to jump into MHW one night let me know I be rusty as all hell now but keen to jump back in at some stage

If you're keen it was decided tonight to give dauntless a go on Wednesday. Feel free to install that and join too.

Just finished the Medieval demo and id forgot how awful the camera was back then. Going to give the full game a miss.

On 6/10/2019 at 6:52 PM, Lyger said:

Will see. Kind of just want to wait for the PC port of Icebourne for now before going any further in it unless that Ancient Leshen event ever comes back up so I can get the Ciri stuff.

Just started playing COD. 

Black Ops III 😅

Only a few missions in. Actually quite enjoying it so far.

On 25/10/2019 at 1:18 PM, iLythium said:

Just started playing COD. 

Black Ops III 😅

Only a few missions in. Actually quite enjoying it so far.

Never finished it - was absolutely ridiculous, couldn't follow the plot.  Although that could be also because I would play it infrequently and forget what the hell happened last time - I needed some kind of "last time on black ops III" reminder each time I booted it up.

The Outer Worlds and man am I loving this game so far with the writing just being so well done with whole systems run by corporations and people promoting their corporate speeches to you... and me playing the character who couldn't give two shits and just wants the rewards. Combat is good, runs well and you can tell Obsidian basically took Fallout New Vegas as a base and basically renamed stuff to their versions and just improved on everything heck even get your space ship for travelling in.

Picked up COD: Modern Warfare.

Have mostly just played the multiplayer so far but tried the single player campaign out briefly. Production value is off the charts and it looks amazing. Haven't played enough to know how I feel about the campaign but so far it feels pretty bombastic.

Multiplayer is pretty much like any other COD multiplayer. I can run really hot and cold. Starting to feel my age when it comes to twitch reflexes. 😅

Started Death Stranding.

I practically never play AAA games, and I've never played a Kojima title before .. so this is quite a novelty for me.

Apart from that, I have 2 Atelier games I'm chipping away at. I'm making good progress with CRYSTAR. And I have The Alliance Alive HD Remastered waiting to be continued.

6 hours ago, Woolly said:

Started Death Stranding.

I practically never play AAA games, and I've never played a Kojima title before .. so this is quite a novelty for me.

Apart from that, I have 2 Atelier games I'm chipping away at. I'm making good progress with CRYSTAR. And I have The Alliance Alive HD Remastered waiting to be continued.

How are you finding it?

Tales of monkey Island. Finally getting round to some of my backlog

1 hour ago, Coffee Addict said:

How are you finding it?

Which one?? 🤔

Picked up Death Stranding, it's $79 at The Warehouse so figured it's worth a punt at that price as I can sell it for about the same on TradeMe if I don't like it.

21 hours ago, iLythium said:

Picked up COD: Modern Warfare.

Have mostly just played the multiplayer so far but tried the single player campaign out briefly. Production value is off the charts and it looks amazing. Haven't played enough to know how I feel about the campaign but so far it feels pretty bombastic.

Multiplayer is pretty much like any other COD multiplayer. I can run really hot and cold. Starting to feel my age when it comes to twitch reflexes. 😅

Same. First Cod I've liked since the original MW. Dunno why I like it so much though since I play with tunnel vision for the objective and this game really doesnt cater for my style

15 hours ago, that_black_guy said:

Same. First Cod I've liked since the original MW. Dunno why I like it so much though since I play with tunnel vision for the objective and this game really doesnt cater for my style

I like that there’s a hopper and you can just select/deselect the game types you want. Otherwise I would just end up playing TDM over and over. I like some of the other game modes but it was always a hassle trying to find a game for one. Now you get a bit of variety.

Always try and play the objective too which can lead to some frustrating games where I die over and over.

SW Jedi Fallen Order is surprisingly good, rocking a Dark Souls vibe which I didn't expect. 

Also playing Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. Only played about 2 hours so far but really digging it! Definitely has a bit of a Tomb Raider/Uncharted influence and I can see the Dark Souls vibe you're talking about. Gonna be dumping many hours into this I think.

Pokemon Sword... first Pokemon game since not had a Nintendo device before the Switch but definitely seeing the appeal to it. Also this guy Yamper or as he is now known the Best Boy is going to me my main I mean just look at him.

spacer.png

He's so cute... I may have spent a lot of time in camp playing fetch with him... and given him all the XP stuff I found so my average team level is 12 and he is currently 28. NO REGRETS!

2 hours ago, darklordfoamy said:

Pokemon Sword... first Pokemon game since not had a Nintendo device before the Switch but definitely seeing the appeal to it. Also this guy Yamper or as he is now known the Best Boy is going to me my main I mean just look at him.

spacer.png

He's so cute... I may have spent a lot of time in camp playing fetch with him... and given him all the XP stuff I found so my average team level is 12 and he is currently 28. NO REGRETS!

OMG cuteness overload!

You haven't experienced any of the scary problems with saving causing data to be deleted, I assume?

16 hours ago, Woolly said:

OMG cuteness overload!

You haven't experienced any of the scary problems with saving causing data to be deleted, I assume?

Not seen anything like that in the 8 hours I've been playing so far.

Ya Yamper is awesome! I just started playing this and hit the Wild Area, damn I have wanted this game since Pokemon Stadium on N64 lol. Loving it so far.