ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

I'm crazy about the Vita. I collect the games, and the hardware too!

The Vita has a total no. of 1,500 games released (I assume that includes digital only releases), the majority of which would be Japan releases. And they're still publishing them in Japan and Asia.

I don't know the number of Western releases, but estimate about 300+.

I have 40 Japanese only games in my collection, the rest are EU, NA and Asia/English.

The selection brought into NZ was paltry. I've had to import most of my Vita games, via retailers like Nzgameshop, Amazon and Play-Asia.

Excuse me rabbiting on - but I get excited whenever the Vita is mentioned! 😀

If you want to follow Vita news and discussion, #Vitaisland on Twitter is an excellent and friendly community. I'm active there as Food4Dogs.

Would you like my Vita wooly... its just sitting here gathering dust 🤣

2 minutes ago, Ati said:

Ati 😃 I don't actually need any more Vitas - I already have 6.

But seriously - are you not gonna use it any more? I can't quite believe that. You were joking, right?

Well that's why I hold on to it ..just incase... but yeah it is a shame it didnt get much support outside Japan

34 minutes ago, Ati said:

Well that's why I hold on to it ..just incase... but yeah it is a shame it didnt get much support outside Japan

It's a crying shame. But that's life and Sony!

I've got so much out of the Vita and will for years to come (including hacking/modding one). 

The Vita games I'm playing atm are:

Chaos Rings (JP account)

Antiquia Lost (Kemco RPG), Corpse Party, Secret of Mana.

2 hours ago, SkylineObsession said:

We've got a PSP. Hasn't been turned on in years, but yeah. 

I'd say it probably needs charging up. 😄

I love my PSP too and still play it.

On 22/07/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ati said:

Yeah mine is doing the same. I occasionally fire it up once every few months when the mood strikes me but the games I had for it don’t really grab me.

Started playing COD: Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign today. Had messed around with the multiplayer when it came to PS Plus but wasn’t sure I was gonna replay the story. It’s been so long since I played it it’s almost like a new game. Only really remember little bits of it so it was fun seeing what I did/didn’t remember. Veteran is still a bitch when the enemies don’t stop spawning until you advance.

My Time At Portia.

Really enjoying this. Definitely look into it if you enjoyed Stardew. It's a bit more fleshed out with story, and more focus on crafting, rather than planting and harvesting crops.

Apparently the Switch version has issues, though, so maybe not on that!

1 hour ago, sassydot said:

My Time At Portia.

Really enjoying this. Definitely look into it if you enjoyed Stardew. It's a bit more fleshed out with story, and more focus on crafting, rather than planting and harvesting crops.

Apparently the Switch version has issues, though, so maybe not on that!

Yeahh.. i was in first year winter when the update f up one of the main mission i was  at...so had to restart my game but kinda good in a way as i was just winging it and probably wasted a lot of time and resources....

Can spend a whole day in the mine just to have it crash before bed time... or forget about timed quests and its 8 pm and you can't get to them to hand in the quest can be annoying... 😭

8 pm and you can't get in their home but some people can wondering around town at midnight 🤣

X-Men: Children of the Atom.

Forgot just how jank the PS version was.

Ion Fury. Man with this Dusk and Amid Evil I've been getting my 90's fps fix all sorted this year. Still think Dusk is my fav out of them but this is still good and just shows how good the build engine is... and what 3D realms could have been doing instead of making Duke Nukem Forever.

Jumped back in to Crash Team Racing just to clean up a few more trophies. Never finished the Adventure mode on Medium difficulty cause I got stuck on the final boss and had no desire to go back to it. So I restarted on Easy. 😅

Still jamming Apex Legends Season 2 and have been checking out some more of Battlefront 2 just to see what's new with it. (It's not much)

Finished both Witcher 3 DLC's the other day and have convinced myself that I want to 100% the achievements now :X. 1570/2000 gamerscore so far, just have to clear a few side achievements and then start a New Game + on Death March difficulty and make the right story decisions for some missable achievements to pop. Still one of my games of the generation though - I even choose not to fast travel a lot of the time just so I can ride through the gorgeous environments 😍

Started Star Wars Battlefront 2.  Not interested in the multiplayer, just the campaign.  Apparently it's meant to be really short.  It's a bit buggy which is surprising.  Enemies running into walls and popping out further down the wall to attack you.  Or shooting at you through doors before they have actually opened.  Got it on the highest difficulty but still really easy.  

Picked up the Spooky humble bundle today and playing through Agony... this is a... thing. In terms of gameplay it's okay nothing to special but that's not the talking point of Agony as playing the unrated version and oh my this is... definitely a game set in Hell. Have to say seen some pretty screwed up shit in this game so far but will admit part of me is curious to see what else they've got in here as well it's screwed up they went all out on it... the skull spiders that burst out of the pregnant women unless you abort them by kicking her is definitely being one of the more... surreal video game experiences I've had.

Started Red Faction Guerilla Remarstered.  The game is good fun but definitely dated.  The remaster also has my typical gripe with a lot of remastered games.  If you are going to remaster a game, make sure it actually looks remastered.  The game would have looked average even on the 360.

Total War Warhammer 2 again as the Beast vs the Hunter DLC got released and damn am I loving Nakai the Kroxigor Lord. Not to big of a fan of Horde Armies usually but the changes made to Nakai I like... that and just having an army of beefed up Kroxigors is just funny. Just love one battle against skaven where with the kroxigors buffed due to a rite, all causing terror because of Nakai and other stuff they fought in battle for like 20 seconds and then the entire routed with only a few casualties as the army just went "screw this we're out." Ahhh least amount of casualties I've seen a skaven army take before legging it.

Recently have been working my way through the DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Has been long enough since I finished the main story that it feels good to get back into it.