ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Playing Final Fantasy 15.  I remember years ago playing Final Fantasy 7 & 8 and being blown away at how awesome they were.  But this game seems so so.  It was the same when I tried Final Fantasy 13 a few years ago.  I got bored and stopped playing that one.  Has my taste in games changed or matured in some way? I don't know what it is.  I will finish playing 15 but not that impressed at this stage.  I'm on chapter 6.  Maybe it gets better deeper in? Maybe I'm dicking around on too many side quests that are making me bored of the game as a whole? I don't know. 

I've been playing Bridge Constructor Portal. It's quite fun! Makes me want to play portal 2 again 

Total War Warhammer 2. Doing some campaigns with each of the races starting with the Warhammer 1 one's and man going back to Warriors of Chaos again makes me hope the rumors of them getting a major overhaul are true as I forgot just how boring they are to play with most of the chaos god stuff being absent with the Norsca showing how it can be done. Moved onto Brets and have to say the recent changes and have made them better and currently conquering the southlands with the Fay Enchantress.

18 hours ago, darklordfoamy said:

Total War Warhammer 2. Doing some campaigns with each of the races starting with the Warhammer 1 one's and man going back to Warriors of Chaos again makes me hope the rumors of them getting a major overhaul are true as I forgot just how boring they are to play with most of the chaos god stuff being absent with the Norsca showing how it can be done. Moved onto Brets and have to say the recent changes and have made them better and currently conquering the southlands with the Fay Enchantress.

Have you tried the SteelFaith overhaul mod? Its called Grimhammer 2 now I think, but it has given the Chaos and many other races amazing overhauls. I have a hard time playing without it, it adds so much, adding in alot of building changes, More units from the lore etc. 

3 hours ago, Lyger said:

Have you tried the SteelFaith overhaul mod? Its called Grimhammer 2 now I think, but it has given the Chaos and many other races amazing overhauls. I have a hard time playing without it, it adds so much, adding in alot of building changes, More units from the lore etc. 

Yeah currently using it with a few with it's addons. Has made WOC better but feel they need a greater overhaul still and believe it will take the Daemons of Chaos and some of the stuff they are still missing to fully flesh them out.

Started the Batman telltale series after having it installed forever. Almost through 3 episodes in a couple of days. Enjoying the story so far. 

1 hour ago, iLythium said:

Started the Batman telltale series after having it installed forever. Almost through 3 episodes in a couple of days. Enjoying the story so far. 

i played though it. i didnt mind it but im still not a huge fan of the click to play or whatever they are called genre of games. story was pretty neat tho

I really liked the first series, however, the second got put on my to-do list. Point and click adventure games were my favorite genre growing up. 

Made a start on Crash Team Racing after midnight. Worth it! Been looking forward to that for a good while, in fact the main game of the year for me.

Looks amazing. Loading times are utterly appalling on X1S but hopefully X shows us how it is done. Controls have not been adjusted for modern play, but we can fix that too! Some of the tracks are hardly even recognisable with the remaster, but there is -even- more personality in there. They really did do well, but waiting an entire minute after each race just for the podium screens is messed up beyond belief, especially when I've just been playing a lot of Beach Buggy Racing where such things are instantaneous. Any of y'all biting on this one?

Now that Xbox has confirmed there are no more 360 games going backwards compatible I have had to unpack my Xbox 360 to play the 360 games that I had not played yet but hoped would become backward compatible. 

Started Warhammer Space Marine.  It's not bad.  Like a Gears of War lite. 

Back to Marvel's Spider Man for me plus Guacamelee (start of backlog clearance!) and a small amount of BFV for the FPS fix, and some Pinball FX3.

And now have 100%ed adventure in said CTR woo. Plenty of even harder stuff to go of course. Time trials and such! 40/47 achievements in a few days not bad though 🙂

Switching between Amid Evil and CTR at the moment and enjoying both with CTR... being CTR and Amid Evil being a really good FPS in the style of Hexen/Heretic with a staff that fires planets as a weapon.... because why the heck not.

FFXIV ARR and Witcher 2. Both seem to be very good games. Though I believe FFXIV 1.0 was awesome too.. Not sure why people hated it so much lol

Inquisitor Martyr. Diablo meets Warhammer 40k. Really enjoying it though seeing as the Inquisition is one of the only parts 40k imperium stuff I like and the Death Cult assassin Inquisitor is so well done with how she is portrayed having this attitude of just not really caring about threats like chaos worshipper can start going on about how powerful it is and she just goes "ahhh how cute you're trying to be intimidating... I'm going to show you how to be intimidating." Also loving the customization and while currently gone this quite powerful sniper build am curious to go a CC build next time as those parts of the tech tree I haven't even looked at yet and doubt I will with this character.  Just gotten to the part of the game where Dark Eldar have appeared and they have some interesting changes to it compared to the Chaos and IG stuff so far and always nice to see them in things as I do like them.

Also this a 40k lore thing for me but man got the grim dark bit of the Imperium down as well as the medic professional you find has the usual sort of tech-priest stuff yeah makes sense, got a hand on her belt okay weird but still fine and.... what is that next to her... why does she a brain in a jar with eyes... it doesn't have any servo skull properties or anything it's just a brain she has for some reason which just gives her this vibe with how she speaks that if you anger you will end up like that. 

On holidays so am all over the place as usual 

Sims 4 Island living is really good...

Fo4 bl2 Diablo3 on ps4 

now that we have fiber do you think there's good mp out? Bfv is a joke right now apparently ..

Tried dauntless but waiting to get in a server is no. thank u .next.

My time at portia on switch is ticking along nicely.. still my first winter.. mini games in it is cool esp fishing... 

9 minutes ago, Ati said:

now that we have fiber do you think there's good mp out?

Apex Legends Season 2 just started.

5 hours ago, iLythium said:

Apex Legends Season 2 just started.

Play when it  first came out... not really keen on br. I mean cod blackout is amazing ĺ really enjoy hot pursuit but I need more meaningful content for my character.. outfits and gun skins isn't enough... that one in a million chances of victory screenshot also not going to happen (for me) 

I like my mp game to be team base.. and seeing my name  top of winning team is kinda ideal scenario I guess 🤣

Mind you i am glad that Apex is doing well 👌

Starting playing "Fe". Cutesy puzzle platformer which came out last year. The puzzles aren't too complicated but it's not always clear what they want you to do. But will be able to scratch it off the backlog soon.

Brain Dead 13 such a crack up.

Gotten into Assassins Creed Odyssey and enjoying it... bar the Lynx's... those things are just evil especially in packs. Also a bit of Inquisitor Martyr levelling up my character before the expansion drops at the end of the month.

Playing Detroit: Become Human. Now have husband nagging me every day: "When are you playing Detroit again?" because he's totally gripped!

It has its obvious faults but it's a really great experience. And dare I say it: at a time when we're used to every big game being released buggy and glitchy - I haven't had one technical hiccup or even tiny glitch. Maybe bc I'm playing it late and stuff has been patched ...?