ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

8 hours ago, JorDogg said:

I never pictured you playing fighting games!

To be fair it's not a genre I play heavily as most have bare bones single player but the Neatherrealm games have been an exception to that with the towers, multiverse stuff etc and they tend to be easy to play. This isn't really different just they made the towers grindy as all hell so not really fun to play.

Still playing bioshock infinite. Getting slightly more interesting in the story with the tear thingers.

Also playing MK11. Doing story mode. Its cool.

Finishing Borderlands 2 and will be on pre sequel next.

Also my time at Portia on switch 😀

Dunno bout mortal kombat 11 for xbox n ps4 but on steam you can buy for $10 the  character Frost as DLC. But you can just unlock the character by playing the story mode a few chapters. People are mad. I think its funny. Though it originally didn't say on the dlc you can just unlock frost in the game. But they updated the steam page due to neg reviews.

The video game industry is weird.

28 minutes ago, djkicks said:

Dunno bout mortal kombat 11 for xbox n ps4 but on steam you can buy for $10 the  character Frost as DLC. But you can just unlock the character by playing the story mode a few chapters. People are mad. I think its funny. Though it originally didn't say on the dlc you can just unlock frost in the game. But they updated the steam page due to neg reviews.

The video game industry is weird.

Yeah saw that and yes she is available on the store for money until you unlock her in the story mode on console as well  but you go to buy her on PS4 at least it basically says "She is available in the story mode do you want to continue anyway?" At least in game it does that not sure on the PS4 store itself. 

Apparently to unlock skins on the latest MK is $6.5k or 3000hr grind

On 24/04/2019 at 8:14 AM, SpawnSeekSlay said:

After 3 weeks off gaming.

Finally got my new tv (Samsung Q7 QLED). One of my kids broke the other one the night before our family holiday to the GC 3 weeks ago, pulled it right off the cabinet trying to swivel it.

I set the new tv up for gaming with the PS4. Damn it is beautiful. Installed Spiderman (took forever) and wow, its gorgeous. Going from a 1080p to a 4k QLED is ridiculous.

Only had enough time to give it a taste, got through the tutorial mission before going to bed, looking forward to more over the coming week. Then aim is to move onto God of War. Gotta get through that AAA backlog before Borderlands 3.

Did you get a PS4 Pro with it too for the 4k? Or is the step up even noticeable on the vanilla PS4?

I've only really been playing BFV regularly at the moment, every 2nd night or so for a couple of hours at a time. I know i need to start working on the backlog but that shit just makes me anxious lol. I've been reading a lot of hate towards the new MK but it looks quite fun on the YT videos I've seen...

1 hour ago, Scuba Steve said:

Apparently to unlock skins on the latest MK is $6.5k or 3000hr grind

Currently yes for the grind but will see over the weekend as they are apparently tweaking the reward system so will see how much they do with it. As for the money... you can't buy crap with money in MK11 there are time crystals but there is only 8 items available at a time to spend them on so not much spending money at all. Honestly thing that annoys me about the grind is Brutalities. Fatalities you can do even if you have not unlocked the input for them yet but Brutalities you need to have unlocked them which is a pain. Rest is all cosmetic stuff, concept art of  stuff for the tower which is meh. Kind of wish the Krypt went back to how it was in Deadly Alliance where you could find stuff like this.

I hate opening a chest and its just lame level art or something thats the worst. I like how they have changed the krypt to 3rd person and i run around with a hammer smashing walls and stuff though. 

14 hours ago, djkicks said:

I hate opening a chest and its just lame level art or something thats the worst. I like how they have changed the krypt to 3rd person and i run around with a hammer smashing walls and stuff though. 

Yeah is a pain as they have confirmed Heart Chests and Kronika chests are the only thing that is a) guaranteed to have skins, cosmetics, brutalities, intros and taunts for a character in it and b) are in the same location for every player so know a map is being worked on but it's still a bit incomplete. Koin and Soul chests you roll that dice and while the more expensive ones tend to be more likely to be good stuff it's still hard to say as gotten artwork in a 8k chest once and Brutality in a 1k one. Honestly the Kollector is what annoys me as the bugger never seems to be in his cave unless I use the item that summons him for 1 min even though I know he does show up there normally as it happened in a stream I was watching.

Still patch due next week and they have confirmed the following.

· Reduce AI difficulty in Towers of Time

· Increased Kurrency rewards in Towers of Time

· Thank you gift (500,000 Koins, 500 Hearts, 1,000 Soul Fragments and 1,000 Time Krystals)

Other bits are platform specific but that stuff is universal.

Been offline for a bit because we shifted house and they took a while to get the internet on.  Been playing Shadow Warrior.  The graphics and gameplay aren't great.  They do have secrets on the game where they show what I assume was the original arcade game.  Like an original Wolfenstein or Doom game.  Would quite like to play that. 

On 24/04/2019 at 8:14 AM, SpawnSeekSlay said:

Finally got my new tv (Samsung Q7 QLED).

I set the new tv up for gaming with the PS4. Damn it is beautiful. Installed Spiderman (took forever) and wow, its gorgeous. Going from a 1080p to a 4k QLED is ridiculous.

Got my LG OLED 4K TV earlier this year. It’s so amazing. The HDR is sick. Also got a PS4 Pro shortly after. 

I still have my old TV and launch PS4 set up in the spare room and going back to that the difference is very noticeable.

as for what I’ve been playing I’m still grinding away at the Apex Battlepass, have almost got the Assassins Creed Odyssey platinum and have just started playing through XCom 2 again cause that game is just fun. 

Started playing COD Infinite Warfare.  A lot of people hated this game.  I think the hate is undeserved.  Having said that, it's cool but not great.  Like the later Fast and Furious movies.  Fun and cool but not great.  A good FPS game but not one that will stick out in my mind when thinking about great games I have played. 

Blood: Fresh Supply. Yeah it's really well done remaster of Blood... I am apparently still as childish as I was back in 90's due to the amount of glee I get blowing up cultists with dynamite and kicking zombie heads around the level.

Started playing Red Dead Redemption. My last game save was 9 years ago. 

Right Blood main game done... now onto Post Mortem which I've not played before... if the new Dynamite only tossing cultists I met literally as I turned around the first corner are any indication this is going to be tough.

On 10/05/2019 at 9:54 PM, darklordfoamy said:

Blood: Fresh Supply. Yeah it's really well done remaster of Blood... I am apparently still as childish as I was back in 90's due to the amount of glee I get blowing up cultists with dynamite and kicking zombie heads around the level.

I'd forgotten about Blood - Cheers.

Jumped back into RDR2 this morning. Has been about 6 months since I last played. Took a bit to remember how to do things but now I'm determined to get through the story.

Still Division 2 on PS4 and Twin Saga when I can get on the PC.

Seen that Metal Gear Survive was on Gamepass so played it for a bit tonight and honestly I kinda like it. I mean it is a mess dont get me wrong, if they took everything Metal Gear out of it and just focused on a mid teir survival game I think it would have done a lot better instead of the giant middle finger to the franchise we got. Still some things just dont make sense, like not having the ability to clean water until like 10 chapters in or just how fucking quickly your hunger, thirst and oxygen go down. Also it is hilarious just putting up a fence with nothing around it and seeing the zombies just flock to it.

Rage 2 - still on the fence about this one.
Pokemon Let's Go Eevee
Looking forward to getting my backer copy of Bloodstained.

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. Have to say enjoying it. Taken a little while to get used to the parry system but now I've got it down makes combat quite enjoyable being more of blocking/countering type of combat which I am enjoying. Do like I'm 1 for 1 with all the bosses so far as there is always one attack that they do which catches me by surprise the first time but get them the second time.

I got to the final boss in Sekiro but had to call it quits, just too hard for my reflexes and it stopped being fun after 20+ failures. I enjoy a challenge but that final boss is a bit too spicy for me!

Moving on to Days Gone :)

On 28/05/2019 at 7:34 PM, ricky1981 said:

I got to the final boss in Sekiro but had to call it quits, just too hard for my reflexes and it stopped being fun after 20+ failures. I enjoy a challenge but that final boss is a bit too spicy for me!

Moving on to Days Gone 🙂

I'm actually looking forward to that then as from software final bosses... I find to be anti climatic a lot of the time. Dunno what it is but not even counting DLC bosses there is always a boss earlier in the game that kicks the shit out of me to the point when I reach the final boss I just go... was that it?

Still have once again learnt that my wandering tendencies have kicked me in the ass again. Basically got to Ashina castle and that game kind of hinted that I should either A) check that buddha statue back at the start out or B) continue up to the castle.

I went option C) and went exploring found the opening zone, went underground... and yeah I ended up finding a area where I quickly figured out why it was kicking my arse so hard where after beating it and getting a item it dawned on me that "ohhhhh this is somewhere I am meant to go later once the main quest gets to this point." So I went back to the castle... and yeah it happened again. Pretty sure Genichiro is meant to be the 2nd or 3rd proper boss you fight.... he was number 7 for me... one shot him though.

Hooning around  mexico in RDR. Been doing all the challenges and side stuff along with maim main missions about 50% completed. Also Bonnie has stupid pants.