ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

My daughter is home sick today and I'm a pushover, so... we got the Spyro trilogy

It looks wonderful

Turns out if you jump in the ponds, you drown

That's all I saw before I left for work

1 hour ago, sassydot said:

My daughter is home sick today and I'm a pushover, so... we got the Spyro trilogy

It looks wonderful

Turns out if you jump in the ponds, you drown

That's all I saw before I left for work

A day off sick and a new game!  Damn you are a pushover haha.  

giphy.gif

Been trekking through the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Completed the first two fully bar a couple of skill points *looks at the speedways and sighs* and now onto the 3rd one.

Spyro! It's so good!

Apart from the flight levels which I'll go back and do last, have 100% the first two worlds, plus magic crafters home & wizard peak. Now working on Alpine Ridge.

Nice. I'm at 50% now.

This is my first time though so it's all learning! Trying to 100% each level as I go through 

Had the second one on PlayStation, but never got far in it.

Been playing Spyro but I am getting annoyed with the camera in the first one, I seem to be fighting it more than the enemies. I like some of the changes but other changes not so much over all I think I'll probably keep playing my PSOne copies.

You know you can change the camera active/passive in the menu? 

Only issues I have with the spyro's are ones that have been in them from the start. My personal pet peeves are the annoying tutorial messages of "Hey Spyro those guys are really big. You better use your flame attack and as charges don't work." ... no shit game I just fought 4 of them to get to this message maybe you could have told me that 2 minutes ago and it might have been relevant. Even when I was 11 that annoyed me. Still two of the additions I like is that Sparks gem finding has been added to all 3 games as wasn't in the original and those green gems like hiding in some of those grassy levels and the ability to warp between stages through the guidebook again really useful for the back tracking stuff in the later 2.

I haven't actually looked in the menu yet, been meaning to cause the audio that plays when charging is ridiculous. 

damn, treetops is awful 😞

poor lil dragon, just being yeeted off ramps all over the show 

and that chaining of them to get the last two areas... good god

Just got back into ESO.  I was originally just signing in for the daily login rewards but then picked up Summerset for $22 in the sale.  I finished the main story part of it and amazingly it was worth 100 Xbox points.  I was going to pickup 1500 crowns so I could add Clockwork City while it was on sale but it's actually cheaper to get ESO Plus which will give me 1500 crowns anyway.

9 hours ago, sassydot said:

damn, treetops is awful

Just did this one last night. It's really tricky! Took me ages to puzzle it out.

Yeah I read that it's generally accepted as the most difficult level in any of Insomniac's Spyros

Had some time to kill so thought I'd finally check out Payday 2 and it is surprisingly fun... though I dknt play it properly, I go in loud.

3 hours ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Had some time to kill so thought I'd finally check out Payday 2 and it is surprisingly fun... though I dknt play it properly, I go in loud.

What system you playing it on?

30 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

What system you playing it on?

Xbox.

2 hours ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Xbox.

I was gonna offer to join but that's about the only system I don't have it on lol

17 minutes ago, Scuba Steve said:

I was gonna offer to join but that's about the only system I don't have it on lol

Was on gamepass but I also dont have plus of gold as that is how little online gaming I do.

40K Sanctus Reach. While fairly simple in terms of how it works is a fun little turn based game. Currently going through the campaigns in order and so doing the Space Puppies. One thing that has made me raise an eyebrow is when the AI which is quite smart e.g. it sacrifices weak units to overwatch fire before using it's strong ones for some reason decided on one mission to send 8 units of boys into combat with my Venerable Dreadnought which basically went like this.

Ork Boyz: WAAAAGH *Strike the dread doing about 2 damage to it's 400 HP pool*

Dreadnought: *Says nothing just swings it's great axe and slays the entire boy unit.*

Next lot of Ork Boyz:  WAAAAGH *Strike the dread doing about 2 damage to it's 398 HP pool*

Dreadnought: *Says nothing just swings it's great axe and slays the entire boy unit.*

And this just continued. Still one way to get XP for it without expending much effort. Also why is it the video games make the Space Marine Whirldwind so good when in the Tabletop it's usually rubbish.

Killed Sean Bean with a Silent Assassin rating. Almost goofed up and had to quickly improvise. Sadly i only killed him with a subdue and neck break. Nothing creative. 

Been replaying Hitman again with varying success with my plans. Some go spectacularly with me luring the target to where I want them to go and them dying as planned... and other times... this happens.

*Watches from a closet as the target moves to a poisoned glass of wine.

"Drink it"

*Target just looks at the drink.

"DRINK THE BLOODY WINE!"

*Target goes for the win*

"Finally"

*Target puts it down without drinking it and walks away*

"GAAAAAAAH"

*Jumps out of the closet and throws a screwdriver at the targets head in frustration.*

Didn't quite go like that... but the ending was pretty much accurate.

Still playing Overwatch for my competitive online experience and and slowly starting to get into RDR2 for offline.

A fair few hours yesterday on Graveyard Keeper

Starting to figure it out now!