ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Monster Hunter World, and Batman Tell Tale.

MHW Is damned amazing gameplay, with mediocre Story. 

Batman TellTale is Shit ass Gameplay, but Pretty damned good story so far, Just completed EP 1

Continuing through Warriors Orochi 4. A few missions into chapter 5 and thinking I am nearing the end of the missions as starting to unlock the powerhouses like Athena. Still once that is done the true challenge begins... playing on Chaotic difficulty and getting everyone's ultimate weapon. At least I don't have to worry about bonds so much on this one compared to the last couple as the training options make that a lot easier.

I'm a fairly average racing game player (maybe even below average tbh). I use assists and auto transmission and generally set my competition as low as it can go. The off-road, cross-country, trail, rally raid, rally cross events in Horizon and Crew are my favorites and the ones I am better at than the on-road.

I don't mind a grind, but I hate drifting.

I'm keen to get one or more of the rally gashes that are on sale on Xbox this week - WRC 5, 6, 7 Dirt 4, Dirt Rally.

Which ones would anyone recommend or not recommend, in terms of difficulty settings and more arcadey-ness?

Dirt Rally is the best out of all of them!

55 hours (and counting) into Assassin's Creed Odyssey, it's fantastic fun, not much difference to Origins but the story is more interesting and there is just so much to do.

I'd suggest picking the female lead character for anyone else who is thinking of picking it up, the voice acting is very good (better than the male).

Playing through the Battlefield 1 campaign courtesy of GWG. Really enjoying it as I feel it does a great job capturing the emotion, devastation and reality of WW1. It's a breath of fresh air to play as ordinary soldiers thrown into a brutal and chaotic war rather than the 'action heroes' who are off saving the world every 5 minutes we tend to see in a good majority of FPS/3PS games.

Probably won't touch the multiplayer though cause I'm not very good at shooters online ?

On 4/11/2018 at 4:45 PM, JorDogg said:

Dirt Rally is the best out of all of them!

That's what I've been reading

But also that it's pretty punishing, difficulty.

We grabbed Dirt 4 seeing as it turned out to be on game pass anyway; see how i do and buy it in black friday sales if it's a go.

i need to pick up a rally game also , havnt got one for this gen

3 hours ago, sassydot said:

That's what I've been reading

But also that it's pretty punishing, difficulty.

We grabbed Dirt 4 seeing as it turned out to be on game pass anyway; see how i do and buy it in black friday sales if it's a go.

The others You listed just seem shallow in comparison. IIRC you could tune the difficulty to your liking. It just had that true rally feeling to it, none of that "laps" crap or over the top exhibitions with fireworks etc... 

Had that real feeling of being in the car, in the dirt. You felt weight and the grit in the tires rather then floaty like some others are. Was awesome.

Just get Colin McRae 2.0 if your after the best though...

qThr2AY.jpg

Ok for the sake of $10 I've grabbed Rally! ?

RAC Rally & then RAC Rally Championship were my go to rally game for years - I'm probably looking back on them with rose tinted beer goggles, but at the time these games were tits.

2642586-0836328649-366-f.jpg

At the moment I'm mostly playing RDR2 but taking breaks from it every now and then to keep up with my Rocket League Rocket Pass. Have started the Spider-Man DLC too so will try and play some more of that.

Yarr I be playing the Zombie Pirates of the Vampire Coast DLC for Total Warhammer 2 and currently plundering the High Elf coasts cause screw those pointy eared buggers.

Comic Jumper: The Adventures of Captain Smiley

I have a cold so I'm a tad blocked in the nose and chesty so I wanted something dumb and mindless. This is fun as hell and hilarious causing some serious coughing fits.

Played some Crackdown... It's, ok. Just seems like 'Just Cause' by a different name really

RdR2

I am loving how it's just so relaxing....(I don't really like horses or playing as someone) not that I can relate to Arthur (apart from first name starting with A ) but it's the kind of game where for about two hours I can just do whatever or don't. The game is beautiful even if it isn't always smooth, the details and depth of it make up for it... I am about to play fallout 76 tomorrow night so let's see how that they compares! Only on chapter 2 on rdr2 but I figured these two games are going to be me for the rest of 2018.. ? 

ims till RDR2 aswell , almost finished chapter 2 I think , hopefully when spyro comes out it wont take me away for long

First level of hitman 2 on the new zealand map i got a silent assassin. Race car map i got one star rating. First time i play hitman missions i never have do overs or save my game. If i stuff up i just have to deal with the consequences. Ended up having a couple shootouts killing some innocents who caught be doing dodgy stuff and messed up oppertunities to kill my targets heh.

Working slowly through RDR2, the game world is something else, so many small touches that make it feel truly alive. I shot a bird (as part of a challenge not because I'm a psycho), carried on playing for an hour or so, came back past the same spot and a fox was eating the remains!

The controls are clunky in places, people get offended by the smallest things like being bumped into and the scripted nature of the missions can be annoying but the feeling of being in a living/breathing place is amongst the best I've played.

It's a game I think is best enjoyed in 1-2 hour spells where you actually relax into the world. Taken a bit of adjustment as I was doing AC:Odyssey in 3-4 hour stints due to the "just on more sidequest" nature of that game. Odyssey is more "fun" but RDR2 draws you in like nothing else I've played recently, Horizon Zero Dawn and BotW being the last two I remember giving similar vibes.

Playing Dead Space 3.  A lot of people say it is rubbish unless you play co-op.  Don't know why, this game is great.  Solid combat, lots of tension, the weapons crafting is a nice new feature. 

Still on Mafia III, even though i finished the main game the other day. Still a few trophies to get (most through a second playthough one day maybe), and a few things left to do on the DLC add ons.

Then, it's maybe Ghost Recon Wildlands, Far Cry Primal, Far Cry 5, Telltale Walking Dead season 3 and then prolly Red Dead 2.

Backlogs of long games are not ideal. ?