ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Life is Strange 2 is heading to Game Pass today/tomorrow so very glad I didn't buy the season pass!

Finally got back to Yakuza 6 and finished the main storyline.

PES Lite. A free soccer fix. Already scored some amazing players n sh*t. 

I’m back to Skyrim. 2000+ and counting across two consoles. I need help. Haven’t even platinum either version.

• Like 2

Batman Arkham city. Its pretty good so far. Not sure if ill be bothered getting all of the riddlers stuff. Ill see how i go

• Like 1

Been playing the sims 4 this weekend..a little depressing since I made one of my fat sim eat nothing but garden salad and work out 24 7..now she is rip  az.... lol 

And switch game SubaraCity ...it's kinda addictive...plus Pokemon let's go....

And BFV on pro (not as addictive as I would like)

• Like 1

Working on the old backlog with Agents of Mayhem and Halo Wars Definitive edition.

• Like 1

Inherit a PS4 so started The Last of Us, hope to also do Nathan Drake series too.

Got a bit side tracked over the holidays and have gone back to LOTRO seeing my lifetime VIP membership is still working, has been addicted to it again.

• Like 1

Go go gaming addiction. Ati, put that diet in place and get into the gym and you'd be ripped too! A project for you and your Sim.

• Like 1

Jumped into the 3rd DLC for Marvel's Spider-Man.

Played the 30 min RE2 demo... yeah can the 25th get here already I want to play so much more of this. The details on the zombies now as the more damage you do to them shows makes them quite disturbing to look at some points... the fact they refuse to stay dead and chase you through rooms really ramps there challenge now.

Played a couple of hours of Life Is Strange 2, not really feeling it so far to be honest. The younger brother is annoying rather than endearing, going to leave it until all of the episodes are released (most likely 2020) and see what the consensus is on the whole story.

Get to play with all my 4 platforms

Pc the sims 4

Switch mario carts

3ds rune factory 4..still best game evaaa

And bfv on ps 😀

23 hours ago, Ati said:

Pc the sims 4

Nice what expansions/game packs do you have? I recently bought Seasons and am loving it so far. I also have City Living and Cats and Dogs.

I have been playing the following games:

Battlefield 4 (PS4)

Battlefield V (PS4)

The Wolf Among Us (Vita)

The Sims 4 (PC)

Battlefield V (PS4) - Thoroughly enjoying this and dont understand all the hate its getting.  Sure there are bugs and not everything is working properly, but what is currently working is great.  Even if Recon has been severely nerfed and Assault is basically God Mode.

Mario Kart (Switch) - Had this on Wii U but decided to double dip and get for the switch.  Its great and looking forward to some community nights.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Switch) - This is my first foray into Smash other than a single round I played on an N64 over 20 years ago (or something like that) Took a gamble and got it for xmas.  Not regretting it at all, super fun party game and quite addictive.

Spyro Trilogy (PS4) - The eye candy made this a must get,  it just looked so damn good compared to the originals.  I never played the originals so not sure how far I am through the 1st game.  Up to Beastlands or something I think its called.  Its a bit too easy but its a fun no brain needed game.  The flying levels are pretty damn hard to get 100% in one go.

Unravel Two (PS4) - Great sequel to the great original.  Almost finished the main story.  Hardly touched the more difficult challenge levels.  Will do those after.

Thats about it at the moment.  Tried to play Steep online with Byrdman, Ati and others but it was a total fail.  Servers overloaded probably.

3 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Nice what expansions/game packs do you have? I recently bought Seasons and am loving it so far. I also have City Living and Cats and Dogs.

Got get to work 

Get together 

City living

Cats and dogs

And dineout, spa and outdoor Bundles when they are on sales. Really want seasons but sometimes I feel like I haven't play enough so will only get when its on sale 😁

19 hours ago, Ati said:

Got get to work 

Get together 

City living

Cats and dogs

And dineout, spa and outdoor Bundles when they are on sales. Really want seasons but sometimes I feel like I haven't play enough so will only get when its on sale 😁

I think I will get Get Together next during the next sale. They just recently finished their X-Mas sale where all the expansions (including the latest one which hasn't been out that long) for $25nzd. They had this bundle deal where you could get one of each pack for $50 total so I got Seasons, Parenthood, and the laundry pack. 

I heard Get to Work is not very good? Not sure how I feel about the Get Famous one either.

Yeah to be honest I didn't really go to work..lol most of the timeI spend making houses /shops/restaurants and having big parties...my sims don't really work apart from chef or bartender so they can entertain their guests 🤣

• Haha 1

Currently going for the master difficulty Sniper Assassin challenges on Hitman 2. Got the first 3 missions down and now India and I know one of the targets is going to be a right pain to do.

Rust. It's, um, rust!

War for the Overworld mainly. Trying to finish of My Pet Dungeon and the Undergames at the moment. Also gotten back in MTG arena and playing altered version of my Nicol Bolas deck. Have to say it's interesting being exposed to a side of Magic I haven't seen for a long time which are the little timmy's who have built a 200 card deck with all their favorite cards with no synergy whatsoever while I am playing a 60 card deck which works very well and the results are like kicking a puppy. Still can't feel to bad for them as while I never quite went that far I did make some... questionable deck choices when I started playing in the late 90's.

Took a break from Assassin's Creed Odyssey to try On Rush. I only played a few games but so far it's super fun!

Finally put God of War down and have moved on to Spider-man. 2019 the year to finally play Playstation’s Greatest games from 2018.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Coffee Addict said:

Finally put God of War down and have moved on to Spider-man. 2019 the year to finally play Playstation’s Greatest games from 2018.

#dadlife

Put about 20 hours into Dragon's Quest XI but it was just getting very dull so have called time on it and going to revisit Horizon Zero Dawn 🙂