ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

Picked up Smash Bros this morning so been going through the single player to get some characters unlocked so when I go round my mates tonight we have a decent roster to play with. Got 30 so far so going well but annoyed Bayonetta hasn't shown up yet. Bloody tease.

• Like 1

loving onrush actually , been playing it heaps , love it!

Unlocked everyone in Smash and just finishing of the world of light stuff before doing some of other stuff. Also being playing DUSK now it's finally out of early access and it is a really enjoyable FPS definitely paying a homage to original Quake game though references others of the time like Doom, Duke Nukem, Unreal etc. Love that even though there is no reloading as it can be a reflex for some the reload button just makes you spin your gun around is a nice touch along with the akimbo shotguns.

• Like 1

Watchdogs, tried it on ps3 ages ago but never played more than an hour or so. So giving the complete edition ago on xbox one. This game doesnt seem to know what it wants to be, like it gives stealth options but you get noticed with ease there doesnt seem to be a gradual build up to being noticed making it pointless to try stealth yet guns blazing doesnt feel good and is kinda boring. 

Last night finally played smash online and it worked really well, really enjoyed the experience. I even tried the official voice chat app which was okay.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ricky1981 said:

Beat Saber on PSVR, it's blooming awesome 🙂

I played it on the Vive I think it was? It was super fun. 

There's a big sale on the PS store so a great time to pick up some more PSVR games, I bought 8 last night so I should be set for quite a while now!

Tried Astrobot and the VR implementation there is excellent, can't remember the last time a game made me smile so much 🙂

On 16/12/2018 at 11:04 PM, darklordfoamy said:

Unlocked everyone in Smash and just finishing of the world of light stuff before doing some of other stuff. Also being playing DUSK now it's finally out of early access and it is a really enjoyable FPS definitely paying a homage to original Quake game though references others of the time like Doom, Duke Nukem, Unreal etc. Love that even though there is no reloading as it can be a reflex for some the reload button just makes you spin your gun around is a nice touch along with the akimbo shotguns.

Way ahead of me on the unlocks I’m still only at 40 something. Will have to get together for some smash nights now a few of us have it 

Life is Strange.

Got through the first couple of episodes and I gotta say I dont see what the big deal about this game is. Main character is boringly bland. Chloe is kinda cool but I was over her angsty bullshit very quickly. I asked a friend who played it if everything I thought was gonna happen does and he confirmed it. So the story cant be as great as everyone makes out if I knew what was gonna happen halfway through the second episode. Might finish it as I have been told the last couple of eps are worth it.

Silent assassin on the latest elusive target in hitman 2. This one was lame not a lot of options

10 hours ago, ZombieRawkMachine said:

Life is Strange.

Got through the first couple of episodes and I gotta say I dont see what the big deal about this game is. Main character is boringly bland. Chloe is kinda cool but I was over her angsty bullshit very quickly. I asked a friend who played it if everything I thought was gonna happen does and he confirmed it. So the story cant be as great as everyone makes out if I knew what was gonna happen halfway through the second episode. Might finish it as I have been told the last couple of eps are worth it.

Yeah the first few episodes were boring af I found, I was almost not going to bother... but glad I did because the last few episodes got really good imo. It was still pretty cool to play through the various plot twists. It came together quite nicely and overall glad I played it.

On the other foot, i really liked Life Is Strange, and the part sequel/prequel. Got quite wrapped up in it, and the song that plays as soon as Max enters the hallway after leaving the classroom for the first time i ended up buying on iTunes, as did many others around the world when the game came out.

I enjoyed It , almost to the point that I am tempted to buy the next episodes (prequel , sequel?) but yeah , I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to but its a solid game , so 50/50 for me

Just 100% World of Light for SSB. Currently trying out the online with mixed results. Going to look at playing a little spiderman later

On 24/12/2018 at 10:11 PM, Dvst8u said:

I enjoyed It , almost to the point that I am tempted to buy the next episodes (prequel , sequel?) but yeah , I didn't enjoy it as much as I wanted to but its a solid game , so 50/50 for me

I really enjoyed the original and before the storm, I haven't picked up Life is Strange 2 as the wait between episodes (3-4 months) is too long for me and it's inevitable that the full season will be on sale when episode 5 is released. I've been burnt too many times supporting episodic releases on day 1. Hitman was the worst, I bought the full season pass and then they release extra paid DLC and then a GOTY edition with more stuff for less than I paid for the season pass.

Couldn't really get into Ghost Recon: Wildlands, so have put it aside for now until Mrs Skyline maybe gets it, then will try again in co-op.

Have started Far Cry Primal, and so far am really liking it - samey Far Cry controls and gameplay, so easy to jump straight into as opposed to Ghost Recon.

• Like 1

Currently jumping between Assassins Creed Origins which is bloody amazing to explore, Rebel Galaxy, which is a little repeditive, but its space, so I am a little more tollerant, and Monster Hunter, which is still Too Sweet! Behemoth is a boss, but easy with the right setup. 

Finished GTA V story so have been playing online spent most my time trying to find a Felon (as apparently it's a good car to have), semi gave up so headed off to my garage with  a comet I stole only to find the bloody Felon I had spent what felt like an hr trying to find on the streets!
Oh well, got my Felon & my free Elergy RH8 so all good I suppose. 

A bit after that met my 1st skript kiddy when he killed the server by doing the campfire thing, least the chat was semi-amusing with all the "love" sent his way

• Like 1

I do not remember the Felon being very good. Shafter is a good free Sedan, Elegy is good free sports, Dominator is good Free Muscle, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lyger said:

I do not remember the Felon being very good. Shafter is a good free Sedan, Elegy is good free sports, Dominator is good Free Muscle, 

I just looked up a "quick start" since I'm a bit behind the curve when it comes to GTA V online

Recommended the felon, F620, and jackal. I liked the look of the felon the best so that became the objective.

Seems hard enough to find that it should possibly be half decent (a few threads out there with people trying to find their spawn points). The elergy is my "daily" in the game tho.

• Like 1

Ahh Felon GT is the one thats not good. Oddly the GT is worse than the standard version. 

Finished off Dusk and now moved onto Project Warlock. Also doing a bit of DW8 empires again on the side.