ZombieRawkMachine

What Are You Currently Playing?

What games do you currently have on the go?

• Like 1

Still Fire in the flood, still enjoying it

GT Sport and Rocket League are my jams recently. And Pokemon Go to get myself outside every now and then, it still blows my mind the technology involved in that thing

Playing a bit more Rocket League too. Still terrible!

Finishing off God of War, just tidying up the last of the side stuff after finishing the main story. Will be going for that platinum!

Should be getting Detroit: Become Human tomorrow so will be jumping into that as soon as possible.

Back on that Destiny 2 grind, 1am late nights before work and 3am on the weekends, hooked.

Bit of PUBG on the side, Far Cry 5 has taken a back seat for now.

Tried OlliOlli today but years decades of Tony Hawk have left me with a set type of control scheme and I just cant get use to anything that years analog sticks as it just feels so unnatural.

Also started Aragami which isn't bad only a few levels in but feels like an average stealth game but I love the art music and concept though.

Rocket League (always), and Steamworld Dig 2. Great game, keen to check out Steamworld Heist once I'm done with Dig.

Hyrule Warriors, enjoying it a lot more than the other musou games I've played. 

I'm wrapping up my last few achievements in Slime Rancher.

It's a fun game, but I'll be done with it once I've completed.

Forgot that I had Tearaway Unfolded and still hadn't played it. Definitely creative and I like the look of it but I just dont know. I mean it's not fun but its not not fun.

Decided to check out the new Destiny DLC. Pretty much more of the same but had fun jumping back into it.

@iLythium I'm hooked back on it aye, the patch that came with it really changed some of the exotic weapons. New raid is a lot of fun too, EP will be a tough on to level up for and find 9man groups though.

This was my last titan setup.

Pn56d3H.jpg

• Like 1

The sims 4 when not MHW or BF1:classic_biggrin:

On 21/05/2018 at 5:25 PM, JorDogg said:

@iLythium I'm hooked back on it aye, the patch that came with it really changed some of the exotic weapons. New raid is a lot of fun too, EP will be a tough on to level up for and find 9man groups though.

I can see myself getting sucked back in now that I've finished God of War. Still love Destiny despite all of it's shortcomings.

On 21/05/2018 at 5:25 PM, JorDogg said:

This was my last titan setup.

Looks good!

What are you playing PUBG on @163Battery

Currently finishing off a bit of post game Zelda BOTW before hitting it up with God of War.

On 21/05/2018 at 7:15 PM, iLythium said:

I can see myself getting sucked back in now that I've finished God of War. Still love Destiny despite all of it's shortcomings.

If you are looking for an active Discord and Clan, this place is pretty good! I'm in clan 2 and they kick people out of the clan if they become inactive which is great compaired to realising your the only one left in your clan playing haha

https://discord.gg/DMt4Zd3

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=3105024

Replaying Persona 5; going after that platinum trophy.

On 22/05/2018 at 1:40 PM, JorDogg said:

If you are looking for an active Discord and Clan, this place is pretty good! I'm in clan 2 and they kick people out of the clan if they become inactive which is great compaired to realising your the only one left in your clan playing haha

Thanks! Not sure if I’ll be active enough yet to warrant joining another clan. I might end up just getting booted. ?

But the old NZGamer clan is pretty dead. Seen one other member online the whole time I’ve been playing since I jumped back in. 

• Thanks 1

On 21/05/2018 at 1:35 PM, sassydot said:

I'm wrapping up my last few achievements in Slime Rancher.

It's a fun game, but I'll be done with it once I've completed.

Now I just need to find one last plant and I'm done.

In between a few low spec games..

Fallout Shelter, and MB Warband Floris mod.

Detroit: Become Human.

Have been watching my girlfriend play this all week and I'm finally able to play it myself.

Starts of very slow but I'm enjoying what I've seen and played of it so far.

Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories.

First time playing RE and I dont think it holds up overly well from the original GBA release. The card system worked better for the GBA now it just plays too slowly and juttery.