Sign in to follow this  
ZombieRawkMachine

TV Shows

I have had it happen on Neon before, watching Legends of tomorrow, they were missing an episode, had to contact support to get them to put it up. I cant skip an episode, that would be a sin!

Was on a plane and they had rick and morty. Never seen this show before or know anything about it but was meant to be good. Watched a random ep and was the one that made people want that mcnugget sauce. Ep was meh. Didnt watch any more eps

Instead the plane had a tv show called Barry. The guy kinda looks like dexter. Really good tv show, smashed out the whole season during my to and from flights. 10/10

4 hours ago, djkicks said:

Was on a plane and they had rick and morty. Never seen this show before or know anything about it but was meant to be good. Watched a random ep and was the one that made people want that mcnugget sauce. Ep was meh. Didnt watch any more eps

Instead the plane had a tv show called Barry. The guy kinda looks like dexter. Really good tv show, smashed out the whole season during my to and from flights. 10/10

I rather enjoyed Barry. Anything with Henry Winkler in it is good with me.

Been rewatching Reno 911 here and there when I have a spare 20 minutes. Forgot how funny it can be. Hope that revival ends up happening.

I  managed to get back access to American Netflix so have been rewatching The Office. It's so good. Hard to watch sometimes though with Michael Scott's total lack of awareness.

• Like 1

FB_IMG_1546385016608.jpg.303cf5b055f6b89334936ae8718df06e.jpg

Stranger Things Season 3 out July 4th.

A big wait it feels from 2 to 3. I'll definitely need to rewatch both seasons before this one.

• Like 1
  • I'm Lovin' It 1