Sign in to follow this  
Dkindahouse

Borderlands 3

The Borderlands website hasn't been recognising some codes so best to enter these in game.  Just 1 Key each for these codes not 3 like the other games.

9XCBT WBXFR 5TRWJ JJJ33 TX53Z
ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36
HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR

Thanks dodgy

Was fun last night but wish we could get difficulty up... maybe the when we all finished the storyline... 

Smooth game play most of time but when it freezes i thought my console gonna crash ..lol 

I think it depends on what gun you have I had one area that I struggled with but then I got a legendary shotgun at level 17 and it is still doing decent damage to lvl 21/22 guys.

You can also enter the codes at this website not just the borderlands one https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com/

Haven't been posting the Golden Key codes because most of them have had stupid things like 3 or 4 hours only to redeem and even then a lot of them have been invalid so here are some for the other games.

BORDERLANDS: PRE-SEQUEL 5 GOLD KEYS PC: C5KJ3-ZSZKF-3KTJB-B3BBB-JSX6K Xbox: C5KJ3-ZSZSB-6RXJF-C6BBB-JSX3R PlayStation 5CKTB-B3T69-9SBC3-9BK33-XFRXB

5 GOLD KEYS BORDERLANDS: PRE-SEQUEL PC: CKK3T-F9HKX-J53TT-JJ3TB-55XFW XBox: CKK3T-F9HST-R66TX-KR3TB-55X5R Playstation: C5KJ3-ZSZKH-9STKB-H3CBB-JSXSS

BL2 PC / Mac: WBWJB-Z3SST-FRTRC-3TBBB-BXTHB XB360 / XB1: KBKT3-RTBHK-ZZFFS-56BT3-WWWRT PS3/PS4/PS Vita/PSVR: 53KT3-KKXHZ-HJ5SK-93CJ3-KK9BC

5 Golden Keys for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition. These codes work for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC: 9FC33-5T9XX-K36KT-TTT33-TRJJJ

71185671-10157609150906948-3308351451989pic hosting free

You've come a long way, Vault Hunter. This month, it will have been 10 years since the original Borderlands made its debut on October 20, 2009; we've been shooting and looting across Pandora and the galaxy beyond ever since. Whether you're a longtime fan or a series newcomer, we're so glad you're here with us for Borderlands 3, and we're showing our appreciation with a five-week Borderlands Anniversary Celebration. For the entire month of October (and a little bit of November), Borderlands 3 Vault Hunters of all levels can score in-game loot and bonuses just by playing.

Starting today, the next five weeks will all have their very own theme in Borderlands 3, encouraging different in-game activities to maximize your rewards. As of now, Boss Week is live, which will be active until October 8, 2019 at 8:59 AM PDT when the following week's theme begins. During Boss Week, some bosses will have an increased chance to drop a unique Legendary item. Here's a full breakdown of Legendary loot drops by boss:

Mouthpiece has an increased chance to drop Gatling Gun

KillaVolt has an increased chance to drop Brainstormer

Gigamind has an increased chance to drop Nagata

Katagawa Ball has an increased chance to drop Rectifier

Katagawa has an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)

Rampager has an increased chance to drop Kill-o'-the-Wisp

Warden has an increased chance to drop Echo

GenIVIV has an increased chance to drop Ten Gallon

Aurelia has an increased chance to drop Creeping Death

Graveward has an increased chance to drop Earworm

Pain and Terror have an increased chance to drop Legendary class mods (all Vault Hunters)

Troy has an increased chance to drop Nova Berner

Tyreen has an increased chance to drop Bitch

If you're looking to expand your collection of unique Legendary loot, make sure to drop in on all those bosses and make them wish they had never messed with you and your Vault Hunter pals. Keep in mind that this is just the beginning of the Borderlands Anniversary Celebration, and while we're saving some surprises for later, we thought we'd give you an early look at the calendar:

Week 1 (October 1-7): Bonus Boss Loot!
Week 2 (October 8-14): Rare Spawn Hunt!
Week 3 (October 15-21): Show Me the Eridium!
Week 4 (October 22-28): Mayhem on Twitch!
Week 5 (October 29 - November 4): Spooky Surprise!

So what are you waiting for? Jump into Borderlands 3 and start beating down bosses across the galaxy to earn even more loot. We'll be unveiling the full bonuses for each week's theme every Monday this month, so be sure to check back to see what's in store for the Borderlands Anniversary Celebration. In the meantime, we'd like to extend our deepest thanks to the entire Borderlands community for your dedication, passion, and support. Here's to many more years of mayhem.

Not only are these short timed codes but they will also only redeem on https://shift.gearboxsoftware.com not in the game.  You also have to put the "-" between each 5 letters because the website doesn't do it automatically.  For Borderlands 3 and just 1 Key each.

Just 10 hours left W9CTT 95KSJ 9CJK5 BJBB3

Just 22 hours left K9WJT 35CSJ 953WK BTJJB HWC9C

I should say these codes are Universal in case anyone not on PS4 is checking in they will also work on your system.  Another short timed key code for Borderlands 3.

16 hours left C9WBB 55CS3 HCJ55 TJJ3T HWKKS

Follow Shift Codes or Randy Pitchford on Twitter to have more chance of finding these codes before they expire.

Another short timed code for a Borderlands 3 Key.

About 21 hours W9K3J-BFCS3-HKBKW-B3BBB-RBTSH

SHiFT Code Borderlands: GOTY 5 Gold Keys Expires 20 OCT PC: KJCJB-6TZZ3-JXJXK-BT3BJ-3B5FC Xbox: KTC3J-5RZXC-FS6R9-CF3JT-J939K PS4: WBKJT-C6399-R35ZC-93KBJ-J5ZXB

This video shows the locations of this week's rare spawn increased drops places.

Hopefully it does something this week, not resting my hopes on it. Last weeks event didn't do jack to drop rates imo.

Bigger issue though is man they need to increase Bank space. Now that it's account shared and not per character like BL2, 50 spaces isn't enough. My banks full, and I have 2 characters with about another 20-30 level 50 legendaries in their bag. Seems to be far more different legendaries in BL3 which is great but 50 bank spaces isn't going to cut it. I mean Destiny has increased to like 500 now and they dont have anywhere near the diversity in loot as BL and its only going to grow with special events and DLC.

I had hoped they'd at least fix the level scaling from previous games. 

E.g.  I'm level 20, going back and doing missed side missions, only to face level 8 AI and receiving level 8-9 loot.

Pretty sure B2s ultimate vault hunter mode sorted that, but surely they could add it to regular mode to make it more entertaining.

1 hour ago, Yobbo said:

I had hoped they'd at least fix the level scaling from previous games. 

E.g.  I'm level 20, going back and doing missed side missions, only to face level 8 AI and receiving level 8-9 loot.

Pretty sure B2s ultimate vault hunter mode sorted that, but surely they could add it to regular mode to make it more entertaining.

Have you finished the campaign though?

If you finish it it rescales all the side quests to your level. I'm going back and all my side quests, enemies and loot are level 50

If you out level side missions , just leave them there, or leave them in your quest log and they'll scale to your level when you finish the campaign and you start playing in Mayhem modes.

2 minutes ago, SpawnSeekSlay said:

deleted - double post - see above

Borderlands 3 1 Key (6 hours left) CZCTJ-CZ59T-HC35W-T3BJB-ZTZJC

In case you haven't tried these they are permanent codes without an expiry date.

ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H 3 Gold Keys (Universal)

HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR 1 Gold Key (Universal)

ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5 1 Gold Key (Universal)

ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36 1 Gold Key (Universal)

Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6 1 Gold Key (Universal)

9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z 1 Gold Key (Universal)

Anyone have any luck with the increased drop rate.  I fought Road Hogg at least 4 times and got absolutely nothing.  I did get another version of the Flakker called the Classy Flakker fromthe Destroyer though.  Will be interesting to see what Show Me the Eridium week means.

I have been finding a lot of different version of the Loot characters lately instead of just the Loot Tinks.  I've seen a PSycho one and also one in the spiderant cave.