Sign in to follow this  
Dkindahouse

Borderlands 3

Are you getting it?  If so on which system.  Now that we have an actual release date of September 13th it's time to look at prices.

EBgames
Standard Edition (Xbox One/PS4) $109.99 (PC) $99.99 comes with Gold Weapon skins & trinket
Deluxe Version (Xbox One/PS4) $139.99 Has the Gold weapons plus Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin
Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, trinket
Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, trinket
Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, trinket
Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
Super Deluxe Edition (Xbox One/PS4) $159.99 all of the above plus Season Pass:
4 campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges
Butt Stallion weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod

Mightyape (the same stuff cheaper)
Standard Edition (Xbox One/PS4) $94 (PC) $89
Deluxe Version (Xbox One/PS4) $128

The Warehouse
Standard Edition (Xbox One/PS4) $95
Deluxe (Xbox One/PS4) $139

PS Store
Standard Edition $119.95
Deluxe $142.95
Super Deluxe $164.95

Xbox Store
Standard $109.45
Deluxe $129.95
Super Deluxe $149.95

JBHifi
Standard (PC) $89 (Xbox One/PS4) $94
Deluxe (Xbox One/PS4) $139

NZGameshop.com
Standard $80.99
Deluxe $109.99

Want it but really don't to give Epic money for their exclusive BS lol.  Not sure if Ill cave before 6 months lol

1 minute ago, Citysoldier said:

Want it but really don't to give Epic money for their exclusive BS lol.  Not sure if Ill cave before 6 months lol

Its not like you need to buy a seperate console to get it... Its just a different app! lol

Just now, Lyger said:

Its not like you need to buy a seperate console to get it... Its just a different app! lol

Yeah I'm not too fussed.  I have games spread on multiple launchers already.  Still prefer to have on steam.  Not again getting on other launchers but taking away options is shit. 

Will I get it yes... will I wait for the GOTY edition with all the DLC included in it which is almost certainly coming as well as well as fixing any balance or game issues when it launches... yes.

Day 1 most likely for me.

Ill be getting it on PS4 as have a lot of friends incl IRL friends from PS3 era and PS4 that I've played a huge amount of BL1 and BL2 with.

I'll get it on PC way later down the line when the GOTY version is out and it's on sale.

Also NZGameShop as usual have the cheapest price, and I see you've forgotten to include it in the OP dodgy.

https://www.nzgameshop.com/search/borderlands+3

$80.99 for the Standard editions (Xbone/PS4)

$109.99 for the Deluxe editions (Xbone/PS4)

Day 1 for me & probably Super Deluxe, even though I anticipate GOTY will be less than half this price...

Haven't used that website so don't know how good they are at getting the game to you by the release date because even though they have a NZ name I don't think they are NZ Based.

Here is a video that points out the gun brands perks.

Going to sit and wait for the inevitable GOTY Edition to come out. Trying to work on cutting my backlog down and still have to finish most of the Borderlands 2 DLC so happy to wait until then.

@Dkindahouse So its only a release day list? :classic_huh:

Alot of the Nzgamer members do use or have used them, more surprised to meet some here who hasn't.

They are really good. Always the cheapest initially, but yes because they are UK based you will have to wait typically 1 week to get it. Think the quickest I've got it was 3-4 days after release date, longest wait was 12 days. Used them since they started in 2011.  Only time I haven't used them for a day1 was RDR2 (bought at warehouse) because I didnt want to wait a few days.

My IRL friends do a list like this on certain games we all like or want, but we also have nzgameshop and jbhifi in our list. Feel free to add them, or not.

I've got nothing against other websites being posted if they have better deals. Those were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.  For a game like this I would like it on release game because I know quite a few others that will get it at the same time whereas something like the Division 2 I couldn't actually afford myself until 2 weeks later I was just lucky that Byrd gameshared with me.

If like most people you weren't up at 5 in the morning here is the Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Releases just before my Birthday so I might end up getting it gifted to me. 😉

Free DLC for Borderlands 2 & The Handsome Jack Collection to build to Borderlands 3 https://borderlands.com/en-US/shop/borderlands-2-commander-lilith-and-the-fight-for-sanctuary/?fbclid=IwAR3M6No8HOVkxhuLkuPFDArmdc9gPDvwOLNUPpS6hj_lQCNqR6AZz4UeFDM#rg="new-zealand"&pl="ps4-digital"&rt="playstation-store"

NEW:

LOOT TIER: Legendary weapons are lovely and all, but now there’s an even rarer and more powerful tier in town: Effervescent. This tier features high stats, special effects, and some entrancing rainbow textures.

WEAPONS AND EQUIPMENT: With a new top loot tier comes new top loot, including super rare named firearms like a shotgun that fires…well, let’s just say there are ponies and rainbows and explosions.

CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: Each of the six Borderlands 2 Vault Hunters gets a new head and skin, while the two vehicle types receive three new skins apiece. Stylin’!

ENEMIES AND BOSSES: The toxic gas seems to be doing strange things to Pandora’s bandit and beast populations, mutating them into deadly “Infected” forms. Expect exploding plant monsters, ferocious boss battles, and a new Raid Boss!

AREAS: Shoot and loot your way through previously unexplored Pandoran locales, including the wreckage of a familiar space station and at least one forbidden research lab.

LEVEL CAP: Pursue the new level cap of 80 (up from 72) and challenge yourself to achieve the two new Overpowered Levels, accessible via Digistruct Peak.

Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary is the fifth campaign DLC for Borderlands 2. A copy of Borderlands 2 or Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is required to play it.

Just finished 2 yay. Now to pre 😀

2 hours ago, Ati said:

Just finished 2 yay. Now to pre 😀

Finished BL2 years ago as got it at launch, but just refinished it (100%) from Handsome Collection a few weeks ago - and now I've also got onto Pre-sequel, which I never played previous. And just finished that last night, rough road to 100% though, some tedious challenges and a few random trophies. Have to play through with the other characters too so I'll jump into your game if I see you on one night 🙂 

Have you play the boosted level 30 for the new mission ready for bl3? Still need to do that 

2 hours ago, Ati said:

Have you play the boosted level 30 for the new mission ready for bl3? Still need to do that 

Nah not yet, been focused on pre-sequel.

I'll probably just do the new DLC closer to B3 coming out, like in late August, just so I remember the story easier.

So weird jumping onto presequel right after...skipping around the moon weeeeeee

Tried these codes and they worked although some of them will stop working on June 24th.  Will get 5 keys for each one.  Just for the Playstation side.

The Pre Sequel
5KW3B 63ZCH ZS3KT SBWJB JBTHZ
5KWB3 S9X5H 9Z3CJ ZJCBB BXKRH
C5K3B-KJZKS-S9TW3-SJWJT-HBJ59

Borderlands 2
5B53B FCC9H ST59C 9TWT3 FBTXH
CBW33 H5WZH SBW9K Z35TT SRZH9
C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTTJT-JJH6H (also gives Salvador's Community Day skin)
53KBB-KXXRC-RZ66Z-WFJBB-WSRZ3 (also gives Zero's Community Day skin)
5B3BJ-XZWFW-T3KRZ-JBJTB-6WST9 (also gives Maya's Community Day skin)
KBW3J-ZF5JT-JC59K-93KJT-3ZTKF (2 year old code that still works for 25 keys)

Some more codes.  You can enter them on the Borderlands site to make it easier and you can also join the VIP and collect points.  They post a lot of codes for it on Twitter under the Shift codes group. https://borderlands.com/en-US/

Facebook SHiFT codes for 5 Keys in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel (Exp July 29)! PC: C5WBT-TWZCF-B5JTJ-BTBTJ-FZR9C Xbox: C5WBT-TWZHB-F6RTR-CXBTJ-FZRWS PlayStation: C5K3T-6WS5S-HZTWB-HJ5JJ-6RKT5

These SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys will unlock new loot in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! [Active through 07/29!] BL:TPS PC / Mac / Linux: W55JB-WC9KX-3KTJ3-3B3JT-KXXKR XBOne/XB360: W55JB-WC9ST-6RXJ6-5F3JT-KXX9K PS4/PS3: W55JB-WC9KZ-9STK3-9B5JT-KXXWF

These SHiFT codes for 5 Gold Keys will grant you some new loot in Borderlands 2! [Active through 08/05] BL2 PC / Mac: CBCTJ-SFXZ3-RFBRC-JTJ3T-JK3B3 XB360 / XB1: C35JB-X6ZFC-9S6FS-56TJT-X9R9W PS3/PS4/PS Vita/PSVR: KTWTB-59KHH-9TWZK-ZBWB3-X55C6

Facebook SHiFT codes for 5 Keys in Borderlands 2 (Exp Aug 5) PC: W3K3T-TSR9B-XXBF5-JJJBB-TXZFW Xbox: W3CJJ-SRHR5-ZHRFH-56J3T-XWT9Z Playstation: WBW33-THK9S-ZTKHC-ST5BT-J93XR

Thanks dodgy 

What is VIP actually do.. should I be bothered?

17 hours ago, Ati said:

Thanks dodgy 

What is VIP actually do.. should I be bothered?

You buildup points for watching videos, doing surveys etc and can then use them to unlock weapons in Borderlands 2 and the new DLC like the Bee shield.  The main aim is to unlock 8 weapons and you will get a Legendary Maliwan gun in Borderlands 3.

There are heaps of codes on their Twitter that you can just copy and paste into the code thing on their site if you are interested.

These SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys will unlock new loot in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! [Active through 08/26!] BL:TPS PC / Mac / Linux: KCCJ3-CX9WF-B5BT3-TJB3T-SKK9T XBOne/XB360: KCCJ3-CX9ZB-F6FT6-WRB3T-SKK33 PS4/PS3: WCWJT-RF9K9-HZTCB-ZTKJJ-CZXT5

Facebook SHiFT codes for 5 Keys in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (Exp Aug 26) PC: CC5BJ-BRZKR-3KJJ3-TB3JT-9TB99 Xbox: CC5BJ-BRZSJ-6RRJ6-WF3JT-9TB69 PlayStation3: KCCJ3-CX9WH-H9BW3-ZJC3T-SKKH5

Facebook SHiFT codes for 5 Keys in Borderlands 2! (Exp Aug 19) PC: WTCJT-R9RHB-XXB6C-JJJJT-S9SWC Xbox: K3KTB-J9SR5-SZF6S-KF3BB-B6WTT Playstation: WBKB3-9ZKSH-HT5ZW-9JC3J-WJTKW

These SHiFT codes for 5 Gold Keys will grant you some new loot in Borderlands 2! [Active through 08/19] BL2 PC / Mac: WB5BB-WHXHJ-XRJX5-3JBBT-BSWJF XB360 / XB1: 5TCJB-W9HRC-9ZRFS-K6BJB-6JCTF PS3/PS4/PS Vita/PSVR: C3WB3-FZWZH-9TCHW-STCJT-HKK6H

Gaige's community day Skin and 5 Golden Keys as seen in Moze's Trailer. All Platforms: 5JWBB-9ZX9J-B636C-BBBBT-ZCWXF