dataset-original.jpg

From Pokemon Red to Ultra Sun, Pokemon Go to Pokken Tournament, this is the place to discuss all things related to Pokemon

The PoGo monthly events have been great for getting me back interested, also the quests have got me taking longer walks to make sure I complete them to try get those legendary birds. It actually feels more like a full game now rather than just a cool piece of technology that it was when it first came out.  Thanks to the Charizard and ground events I am now very very close to completing the original pokedex, I even got a shiney Charizard ?

I'm rather impressed they are still making enough money to justify them still developing the game but I guess that's the power of microtransactions.

• Like 1

I played this heaps when it first came out. Only go back to it every now and then these days, is easy but distracting when I'm walking around delivering mail lol

New switch games have been announced and seem to take a lot of inspiration from PoGo but it might not be a bad thing

@MonkeyMan Are you still playing Pokemon Go? The recent updates made me want to check it out again and now it's dragged me back in.

Add me as a friend and I can send you gifts, since I have so many and currently only 1 friend to send them to. ?

Trainer Code: 0474 9347 1063

5 hours ago, iLythium said:

@MonkeyMan Are you still playing Pokemon Go? The recent updates made me want to check it out again and now it's dragged me back in.

Add me as a friend and I can send you gifts, since I have so many and currently only 1 friend to send them to. ?

Trainer Code: 0474 9347 1063

The new changes definitely make it a more complete game rather than just a cool piece of tech which is cool. I'm still playing a little but don't have any friends so don't even know that all works ? I'll add you now and find out

If anyone else wants to add me: 3119 8907 9024

• Like 1

We should do a Pokemon Showdown competition.

On 15/07/2018 at 8:10 PM, ZombieRawkMachine said:

We should do a Pokemon Showdown competition.

I would be terrible but we totally should, would be fun

1 hour ago, MonkeyMan said:

I would be terrible but we totally should, would be fun

When I first started I was doing amazing then my luck changed and it all went down hill.